Does one particular region of your country tend to excel above all others? In the US...

Does one particular region of your country tend to excel above all others? In the US, the region of New England is known for its superior qualities and New Englanders are admired across the nation for their fine education and desire to spread the beacon of the Enlightenment to the rest of America. They are most well-known for operating on a higher moral and spiritual plane than their compatriots who live elsewhere.

Is there any part of your country like that?

Attached: 3m5tav648w1y.png (3208x2525, 1.99M)

>tfw born a Masshole but my family moved to Oregon
Feels good to be superior

Masshole in Cali, I feel superior every day

Boston is fucking gay as shit man.

The Southern Ontario through Montreal corridor for Canada

>tfw Masshole that moved to a comfy New Hampshire mountain town

I will ski and hike forever in peace

Heard Masshole taxes are too high to even be an enjoyable state to live in, so people just get the fuck out of there.

How can a city be gay?

>Califag in Massachusetts
I don't like it.

>Worcester
What is it like? I may move there

If you pronounce it Worchester instead of Wooster, you'll be punched in the jaw

They're average.

You have to be well-educated and have a decent job to live well in Massachusetts. Or learn a valuable trade. The cost of living is high because salaries are high. The salaries are high because there are lots of high-paying jobs. But you can't just be any old dumbfuck.

Well my family fucked off so there must be some truth to that

It's your typical mid-sized New England city, i.e. economically depressed but probably having already bottomed out and experiencing gentrification in parts

Too bad, I like making money off of idiots. It's the Yankee way

arrogant y*nkee filth
you deserve nothing less than a genocide

>typical mid-sized New England city
That sounds like Hartford?

It's a lot like Hartford

Maybe a little less crime than Hartford. And also maybe a little less to do. But it's a short and cheap train ride from Boston.

>not being on the right side of history all the time
>not being the best at everything
I would hate to know what that feels like, it sounds awful

Attached: new-england-landscape.jpg (1022x594, 300K)

the north has no culture you baiting buffoon
your frozen wasteland will never be the be anything more than a breeding ground for maintainers of the status quo

>it's a short and cheap train ride from Boston.
That sounds better than Hartford.

Only an illiterate fool could express such an ignorant view, but it's not exactly unexpected. I understand that book-learnin' is frowned upon in some parts

It sucks; one of the worst places in the state. Either go closer to Boston or out to the Berkshires

@89258660
this is rather poor bait, even from a snowman like yourself

You seem insecure?

>Only an illiterate fool could express such an ignorant view, but it's not exactly unexpected. I understand that book-learnin' is frowned upon in some parts

Attached: 1386647290486_zps229ce723.jpg (500x587, 32K)