How does the rest of the world feel about Mexicans?

Are your stereotypes/impressions of Mexico influenced by Hollywood or American discussions/debates/propaganda?

Attached: trump usa mexico wall spics.jpg (1200x1149, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94Tve8n_TnA
youtube.com/watch?v=smh834dsYu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

no

maybe......

Mexicans seem nice. Altho their cartels are scary but dunno how much that is from Hollywood movies.

If Jow Forums is anything to go by they're either homosexual weebs or just angry people

For some reason germans like Mexico quite a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=94Tve8n_TnA
youtube.com/watch?v=smh834dsYu8

How do Mexicans want to be seen?

As white, first world and civilized country maybe

I don't know. Here, Mexicans and Mexico is viewed as a version of America with funny accents, nicer people and less crime.

>mexicans
>want to be seen as wh*Te
That's brazil and argentina, we're proud mestizo and amerindian BULLS.

What's the deal with tostilocos?

What about your soap operas? I've heard you even import white actors from another Latin American countries.

That feel when homo weeb, Ja.

I've been in the US and ran into Mexicans a couple of times and they are just as bad as the stereotypes say.
They remind me of our Turks.

So they look more "international" I read, they also use more neutral spanish, easier to sell to other Latin American countries.

What state? How did you know they were Mexican and not random central american country?

Internacional? How so? Mestizos/amerindians are majority in most Spanish colonies

Should look up Yugomex, yugoslavia had a phase where they imported Mexican movies, and they started making their own mariachi bands.

Here Mexicans are seen no different from Euros, Mexican dramas dubbed in arabic were pretty popular back in my childhood and they mostly starred white people

South Americans love pretending to be white though, they prefer to see a whit*id in their novelas instead of a mestiza. If you watch actual Mexican tv, they have plenty of Mestizos.

Florida. I'm Austrian. Telling race is my superpower. I also ran into Cubans.
The other south americans were tourists.

So you are blaming your spic brothers because you only put whites in soap operas? Kek

There are barely any Mexicans in florida, you probably confused puerto ricans or salvadoreans with mexicans.

I was kidding, but it is for "International" purposes from what I read, they export novelas all over the world, not just LATAM.

Not to mention, Hispancs aren't a race, i hope you know this. You can't really differentiate them except by accent.

Mexico is a very interesting country, with impressive history, both modern and ancient. It's has cool culture. It's basically the France of the new world, as i said in another thread. Which makes Brazil akin to Germany.

It's more like the Poland of the new world.

believe me, no one wants to be seen as a wh*Toid in Mexico, according to all census and surveys made here there's always twice the amount of people that considers themselves "indigenous" or "amerindian" than the proportion of people that actually speaks an indigenous language (usually around 7%)

¡WE ARE PROUD MESTIZO AND AMERINDIAN BULLS!

>Poland
what?

It's weird sometimes. I've seen white Mexicans with green eyes pride themselves in their "Aztec blood." There's also brown Mexicans who try to whiten themselves, and deny their heritage. You people are something.

It's a meme, since Poland is the Mexico of Europe.

I hope mexicans vote for Amlo. Id love to see Mexico free from corruption and crime syndicates next time I visit.

I don't see how that fits

Poor catholic country that exports immigrants, it was a meme on krautchan, guess not here. ;__;

I live in a quite safe and comfy city myself. Sure it's not the most developed place in the world but it's good enough for me.

Attached: 1524502459846.jpg (512x512, 53K)

>exports immigrants

Attached: 226300.png (1000x743, 56K)

Attached: PH_2015-11-19_mexican-immigration-01.png (206x759, 58K)

I think of them as Brazillians, pretty much.

That's still 1.3 million...

mexicans are like the only spanish I can stand, besides the stereotypical ones. The common mexican spanish is easier to digest than some of these other fucks who sound like they're speaking a spanish hybrid

They are way more homogeneous than Brazilians too desu.

>leddit chain commenting

Attached: 4c4a56393ea854415ab4c486f4023d0a.png (353x334, 137K)

Actually it’s a comparison often made over here too

Oh thank God
Seriously though, why is this? Mexico getting wealthier? I heard some Chinks were moving back to China for this reason.

Mexico's economy isn't as fucking bad as it was 15 or 20 years ago. Almost 3/4 of the country used to be considered poor back then.

Today, 43.6% of the population is considered poor, and 7.6% in extreme poverty.

Attached: Evol_Pob_Ing_92-2016.png (1191x890, 458K)

Good on you Mexibro.
Why that jump in the mid 90s? NAFTA?

Pretty much, economy got royally fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso_crisis
Didn't stabilize until 2001.

Delete this post right now

They're just another useless race.

>If you watch actual Mexican tv, they have plenty of Mestizos.

Yea playing shitty roles like the maid or funny guy/sidekick

Mexicans aren't a race

Maybe because proportion wise there are way more white looking people in South America than in Mexico?