Funny country

funny country

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy sunshine, brother

it's not funny, it's suffering

butifel cunt

Attached: Riaño.jpg (2048x1366, 1.07M)

why do spaniards suffer when they can just move to mexico and quintuple their wealth by moving it into pesos? The average price of a house in mexico is the average price of a renault in spain

maybe they prefer not being dismembered

We like our heads attached to the rest of our body

Good, stay out, more food for us.

Can we send you some spare Dominicans?

Can we send you spare Dominicans?

shithole. just like greece and italy

Spain? More like Ass pain

They are not depressed autists at least

fucking chicanos man i swear

DIOS MIO

t. depressive shithole

>They are not depressed autists

the $2500/mo I send my parents let them buy a huge house

we are the same blood juan

>They are not depressed autists at least

>

Attached: petition-img-25344-fr.jpg (500x300, 88K)

at any point you can just arrive in mexico and immediately have women falling over you

Just like 500 years ago eh Pedro? Mejor podríamos irnos a USA como hiciste tú, no?

man theres some heavy autism over here and i dont understand it. but im glad i dont live in finland. the sun, the beach, everyhings cool

Sopa de testa, uma delicia?

i want to move to spain

Attached: 16e.png (600x655, 180K)

you are welcome to Ourense

Nigel

estoy aprendiendo español

Attached: 1525475071901.png (1328x764, 122K)

>Ourense
lol no, go to Malaga, biggest Anglo comunity here
>Galicia youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls

Anyone knows anything about the non-meme parts of spain (Andalucia, Barcelona-Madrid, and the mediterranean?)
Im from the north and when i meet foreigners they dont believe we have celtic culture here. Some dont believe we have medieval castles. Ffs Castille literaly means 'full to the fucking brim with castles'

It gets worse. Before I moved to Madrid a few years ago, one of my friends told me he was jealous because "they probably have dank tacos and burritos over there." Americans still associate Spain with Mexico.

Attached: retard.png (866x900, 94K)

>i saw one or two decapitation videos, therefore the entirety of Mexico is dangerous
first worlders are such fucking pussies

Celtic culture like what?

The dumb autists who post here are

>celtic culture

Attached: Horse-Face-Teeth-Face-Funny-Image.jpg (318x420, 15K)

>they dont believe we have celtic culture here
Celtic culture is a meme, what you think is Celtic in in fact Goth culture, this is a celtic village

Attached: 11041752_777272159036041_7553206250426544109_n.jpg (500x375, 44K)

stop talking shit about spen, mutto de las cabernas

Im not making fun of spain, bit there never was "celtic" culture in Spain, the only culture that is easily spread and retained for posterity was Iberian culture with some Celtic speakers from iberian script then from greco roman culture

My favorite thing about spain is the ridiculous amount of absolute alcoholics you will meet and how little they care about their disgusting behavior, in fact they will claim it's normal to spend the majority of your disposable income on cheap ass beer

>cheap ass beer
>majority of your disposable income
>alcoholics
عليك أن تعود

Attached: Trump_ 072.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Nigga you are mixing up things. Iberian tribes were the ones with scritp while celtic tribes didn’t have writing. We only have the names of tribes, gods and names that romans recorded. Just like that stone with the name of a family, celtici supertamarici (celts living above the Tambre river)

>It only happens sometimes!
Holy shit new worlders are pathetic

Yes please keep telling me about the place i was born in. Im learning so much

>Flag

my holiday colony :)

>Who is Breogán and the conquest of Hibernia
>Britonnic refugees form anglo invasion don't exist
>Toponims are a lie
>Literal gaelic inscriptions in a few churches
>Folk affinity with celtic countries
>Described as celts by the romans
>Celtic settlements all over the place
And on top of that romaniced gallaecians wrote the name of their tribes on their sepultures, but i guess all that never left any cultural trace

They don't, none of those made any genetic or cultural impact other than the language of some isolated villages.

Tell me of a region in spain that is majority celtic aka Irish/Bavarian.

Galicia

t. Galician with 18% Celtic blood according to MyHeritageDNA

You certainly weren't born in BC era Celto-Iberia

Sexual abuse the country

>Albania

Its pretty shit, do a gedmatch you will be South West Euro near rest of spain and basque country

Attached: 1523217878735.png (1244x868, 49K)

This is me il ibero

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Did gedmatch, I'm a south west euro - atlantic mix

Told you

It's obvious though, there's no pure celts in Spain, we are all Cetic-iberian-Roman-Greek-Phoenician mutts, everyone to a different degree.

Suebi warrior.

>Phoenician
Not really, native Iberians would be south west European Atlantids.

People from the Mediterranean coast have the most Greek and Phoenician admixture, Roman is everywhere, Celtic in the centre and north, south is pure Iberian and maybe some moorish in the case of the very swarthy ones.

>phoenician admixture.the middle eastern dna is not that meme tier, it is moorish or jewish.
And it peaks in asturias/galicia and the western iberian peninsula, eastern spain has practically no non european mixture

Where's the accent everyone here in latin america makes fun of from?
You know, like "oshtia Manolo quereish irosh a comprad unash tapash" or something.

sopa de spaniard, uma delicia