Jewish problem

Do Jewish people behave well in your country? Here they are disproportionally represented among crooks, financial criminals and left-wing journalists who push for immigration from the Muslim world and constantly support the other side in every conflict. Why are they so parasitic?

Attached: Scott-Aaronson.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judarisverige.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have never met a jew

I think one of the reasons of your success is that you have Swedes as minorities instead of parasitic Jewish people.

atlast the eternal bolshevik communista undesrtands why Uber Mensch Aryan blood Fasicta gave their blood for

but you stopped them before they could complete revenge for Jesus

should have never conquered poland

we love them and we are very sorry for PDC

I bet you're not a real Pole.

The Swedish party in Finland officially pushes a policy of state multiculturalism.

I'am

Attached: 502450127.jpg (500x500, 60K)

The same.

There aren't many around these parts.

Attached: DRR9AMnXcAEq0Uz.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

Same here in America.

>Here they are disproportionally represented among crooks, financial criminals and left-wing journalists who push for immigration from the Muslim world and constantly support the other side in every conflict.

Exactly the same here. There is a list of some of the worst and most influential ones here:

judarisverige.wordpress.com/

Why Scott Aaronson though?

Here not many are left. We kept good records before WW2 so most of them got picked up.

i met and talked to scott aaronson a while ago, extremely based person

Italian are crypto Jews without being as smart as them

There are no jews in Portugal

Attached: swuufp-e1508958950239.jpg (899x540, 114K)

Attached: bry1c8w.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)

So close, and yet so far... Always follow through on your goals, lads. No matter what it takes.

>France got more
Woah

>judarisverige.wordpress.com/
Jews are ugly as fuck, they all have that evil rat face

wow, the krauts were effective

rude

kek

Attached: file.png (250x340, 141K)

>Do Jewish people behave well in your country?
No. They're competition that needs to be eliminated

Debatable. The only Jewish person I know/knew was a girl born in Israel (so I assume Jewish as she didn't look like some Palestinian) and she was hot as fuck. A total womanlet though. Maybe around 1,50m

we're already there senpai

Attached: pass.png (828x688, 836K)

I don't understand why people hate jews, they're not poor and work respectable jobs, they don't do crime or at least the street level crime.

Attached: 1378474685736.jpg (680x418, 95K)

>I don't understand
I do

Attached: 1390914846852.png (1546x1118, 771K)

You can easily find multiple examples of retards among the white race too.

REEEEEEEEEEE

proofs?

that doesn't disprove my point in any way, for all the allegations of being parasites jews are valuable and productive members of society
>that one guy said this
isn't an argument you'd accept against your own race

They do high level crime here. Remember the guy who owns Chelsea FC? He stole the largest Russian oil company (which was the state company originally) using some tricky schemes. Without paying anything. And then sold it back to the state for $13 billion.

I hate them so much. Whenever I see some retard good goy supporting Israel or believing in the Holohoax I just want to throttle them.