flag
ten times as many as you do

Norgay.
None.

flag

about 15

England
About 7

Attached: 1423446382052s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Kraut

flag

about 10-12

Flag

i have no friends

i have no family either

Us of A
Realistically? One. I’m married though (to a man

3 really great people that I can truly trust

Frog
One

0 and I don't speak to "family" either

i would count just 10 friends and 3 of those like really close.

Flag
Depends on what you define as friend
3 if the definition is loose and 0 if strict

5 times as many as you

Holy shit this is pathetic, just go outside for once. I made lots of friends at my village gathering

27 years old
no friends

EEUU
depends how you define it. between 5 and 25

2 female ones

none

flag
I've got drinking buddies but not any real friends

BR

none

none

Flag
3 but we don't really hang out anymore, one moved recently and I'm moving soon

USA
24 years old
14 friends

7 super close friends
Many not-so-close friends

Without counting the girlfriends of my friends it would be 6, but also some online friends that I have met irl a couple of times.

>7 super close friends
what's your definition of a super close friend? 7 seems like a lot of people you'd share your deepest secrets to

do you even have deep secrets? Like, I once fucked a trap but I would never tell anyone that because it's shameful as fuck for me.

None IRL or internet.

I doubt you faggots have 0 friends. I thought I had 0 friends in high school then years later I realized the people I would talk to occasionally were as autistic as me about asking to hang out.

Shit memories but good times were had recently.

I've got two close friends and I know both of their sexual fetishes, that's what happens when you've know people for decades and spent thousands of hours w/ them

you speak like a normie
i haven't spoken to anyone outside my family in over a year. i speak like i have a speech impediment now.

I have a friend who I know for 16 years talking almost every day, but fuck, I would never tell him that, maybe if I was drunk enough, I really fucking regret it and if nobody knows it just feels less real.

0 friends I hang out with
5 work buddies
Thats pretty much it

It means your inner circle of friends
Deepest secrets are for long time SOs and best friends

I got a twin brother, he's the best friend i got. Imagine having a friend that looks just like you, having experienced almost everything you have.

>Friends
>Sweden

Pick one.

do you also have a younger sister?

France
7-8 if I want to

3 and all of them are incel poojeets like except for one ricecel

are traps such a taboo in south-america? I dunno, almost all of my friends have browsed imageboards for 10+ years so it's hard to tell what to be insecure about anymore

No, but an older brother, why?

flag
one, but we live in different states, and haven't talked for quite a while

oh it's just that I knew some twins in Norway

>having village gatherings
Consider yourself lucky. No such things here

>ywn fuck two identical cute norwegian blonde twinks
why live

Attached: 1514668332363.png (225x224, 7K)

he's my lifting buddy too haha

Flag

Wouldn't be able to count really. Chill and hang out with atleast 5 groups of people

0. Lost my last """friend""" 8 years ago. That was also the last time I had a proper conversation with someone outside my closest family. Haven't seen or talked to anyone since I was forced to stock up on groceries two months ago. 'tism is strong.

>I doubt you faggots have 0 friends.
Unfortunately I truly have 0 friends. I failed to make even a single friend during my years at the university, all the while I was slowly but surely drifting away from high school friends. I haven't spoken to any of my old friends in like 6-7 years, so I can't really call them friends at that point.

Attached: .png (1200x931, 656K)

are there any succesful people in Jow Forums

5, but really just one

>ywn give a cute pair of identic norwegian muscle twunks some extra protein

Attached: 1506447557825.jpg (442x650, 38K)

5 close friends whom i've known since i was a child
Dozens of friends who i see on the regular

Germany
I see them rarely but I have 3 genuinely good friends and a few more that I could probably also call friends

USA
I count only 2 but some would say 6

I am Swedish yes

Flag
9 of elementary school
13-20 of high school
I see them pretty much weekly and talk with them daily on whatsapp or discord. Have to thank my past, less autistic self for making those friends.

Not counting others, like "friends" from college. I am pre
close with most of those I mentioned and consider them true friends.

*pretty

5 friends

friends are someone you can call on the phone btw. Not someone you know.

how do you maintain 30 friends? Thats a bit much even for a normie like me.

How much time do you have to meet regularly with that many people.

Like 7,do cousins count?

brazil
3 I conquered with a huge effort, I'm happy I'm slowly learning how to socialize and shit

Attached: 1483711665055.png (379x440, 158K)

I had a friend that had awful parents so o felt really bad for him,I gave him my support when he needed it and defended him when he got in bad situations

Lent him my phone and the fucker went through my gallery and saw the foot pics my ex sent me

Now Everytime I would piss him off or he just felt like being funny he would almost tell my other friends about my weird fetish and end up not doing it

I got really pissed and told him off,and he stopped,after that I stopped simpathising with him and rarely talked to him

Hey,good for you man

How did you lose him?