Everyone who's mattered after the year 1000 was German, French, Italian, or British...

Everyone who's mattered after the year 1000 was German, French, Italian, or British, with the sole exception of Genghis Khan.

Attached: genghis-khan-wc-9308634-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimheritage.com/article/medicine-middle-ages-new-insights-and-call-further-research/gallery/1554
youtube.com/watch?v=xeXG9-wyzw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe didn't really became that relevant until the Scientific Revolution (middle of the ⅩⅥ Century)

Ummm sweetie,your forgot God.

Attached: twcwusn2l1yoce5ovx96.jpg (800x450, 55K)

you're right
no one really mattered from year 1000 to the 15th century

No, I think they must be considered their own thing they are very special, yeah of course they are "the Craddle of Western Civilization" but the they were also seen as such by the Muslims in their Golden age.

and then Western Europe wasn't really ahead of the East for example in terms of well-being and technology until they industrialized, that's when we really start to see the massive Western dominance in geopolitics and pretty much everything else.

Arabs are butthurt against da KHAN Jews too.

And then America became very relevant starting in the ⅩⅨ century and Japan doing the same in the ⅩⅩ century and then you have decolonization, Four Asian Tigers, Deng Xiaoping, Lee Kuan Yew, etc.

You're not very intelligent are you?

>all of them were from countries saved by america
Based.

but user U matter

> Not including Portugal
> Ferdinand Magellan
> Vasco da Gama

muslimheritage.com/article/medicine-middle-ages-new-insights-and-call-further-research/gallery/1554

>Europe didn't really became that relevant until the Scientific Revolution
yeah maybe with the exeption of Spain and Portugal

*exception

Jews

As late as 1600 the most powerful European countries were Spain and Turkey (for Spain it must have continued that way until around 1640 and for the Turks a few decades longer)

hmmmm

My ancestor :^)

My ancestor

My ancestor

HE WILL NEVER BE MY ANCESTOR BECAUSE MY ULTIMATE BADASS ANCESTORS ANNIHILATED HIS ARMY

Attached: 1459586283579.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Europeans are descendants of Genghis Khan

youtube.com/watch?v=xeXG9-wyzw0

You mean your ultimate bad weather?

Gertrude Cannes was a famous french trap

My Grandfather :^)

Yes, surely your army sunk Mongol's ships, definitely not the bad weather

France was the 3rd most populous country during a long time mostly through the later half of the middle-age

butthurt

Attached: 54226277.jpg (1280x1024, 394K)

My ancestor :)

What matters is language.Spread your language,it is the only thing that will survive time,european ethnics will be much difference in 2100(can you even imagine a world like that).

The baltic countries,the balkans,poland ,czech republic,scandinavia will all disappear in the horizon

Mao Zhedong
Edward Teller
Barakka Obamus
Christopher Dorner
Suleiman II
Gandhi

Mon ancêtre

>americlap education