Hey Jow Forums

hey Jow Forums

Visiting Paris and I was just curious. I had to get off at a different stop due to the strikes/construction going on at Gare du Nord. I walked out of the château d'eau station and it was just tons of black people hanging out and being loud for some reason at the exit to the train station. Made me nervous since i grew up in Chicago and that usually meant you fucked up and were about to get fucked up.

So, is it the same type of problem that America has? In Chicago they grow up in poor neighborhoods and join gangs for protection/money/drugs but i didnt really get hassled.

Attached: paris-10e-arrondissement_228387.jpg (1024x768, 621K)

Attached: 044.jpg (3648x2736, 3.86M)

I only see cultural enrichment and beautiful diversity

They are white american tourists, let them be.

How can you compare a neighboor in paris (even if there's blacks) with america's most violent city
C'mon don't worry

Gangs in Europe are much more tame than the American type.

Since this is the truth there is no need for protection, even in the US this is mainly the case outside of prisons, or the worst of worst neighborhoods. Drugs and Money might be a reason, but the drug scene in Europe is so different I can't really speculate.

I was spooked for a second but not too much. Paris has been alright to me but i was just wondering if the same exists in your country.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 14K)

it's called Château-Rouge not Château d'eau
Very smelly, dirty and polluted, but not much unsafe unless its evening or night hours, nothing comparable with the us though

oh nvm I thought you were talking about Château-Rouge
(mistake commonly made)
not the case

yeah its dirty but not so much a smell. lots of cell phone stores.

Ethnic streets in Paris aren't where you'll get assaulted. Middle class black people just go there to sell food from their countries in their own groceries.
The places you should avoid are the far outskirts of the city(which aren't technically part of the city), where all the low-income commie block housing is.

Château-Rouge is worse

Attached: Paris Château-Rouge.jpg (600x674, 88K)

Chateau-Rouge is 5 minutes away from Barbès, which is basically a 95% african zone. It's usually the place where all those pics showing black-flooded metro stations/street are taken. So yeah, you'll see a lot of them here.

As long as you stay in Paris and don't lose yourself in the shitty ghettos/suburbs, you should be ok. Beware pickpockets and scammers.

and it's beautiful

hm could i hit up their street market and get some plantains or will i get fucked up?

Attached: Château-Rouge-à-Paris.png (592x417, 669K)

You won't get assaulted, but watch out for pickpockets.

you might see some weird things, like birds being cooked alive and sold to eat on the street (witnessed it the other day)

Attached: Paris 18.jpg (852x640, 92K)

Don't worry, blacks are chill here

youths aren't
but they're better than arabs overall
(although they also steal a lot)

Attached: Paris Goutte d'Or.jpg (960x720, 91K)

When I was in France I was told to worry about my wallet. Don't think they'll attack you openly tho

They could be much much worse

Conversely, chinatown in the center of the XIII arrondissement, is clean, pleasant, with lots of shops and nice restaurants.

pretty sure it would look like this even if it was 100% french

Suddenly I regret all the times I ate kebab in France.

Attached: FsDrg0BoZ3ZnJTZbVTKF6JdEovJ-zSva1A3mmYdc9_4.png (811x767, 413K)

Niggas in paris