/MeNa/ - Middle East & North Africa

fin a zin user~ edishaan

Attached: 1451726376604s.jpg (250x176, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
google.co.uk/search?q=kaaba inside&num=20&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqsrHZ6PjaAhXGGpAKHVEgCNIQ_AUICigB&biw=1836&bih=929
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ogm9itZtLzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hong kong a shit edition

Attached: 31131450_1659954084093876_4158108137343156224_n.jpg (720x960, 75K)

rate my shawarma

Attached: IMG_20180509_142703804.jpg (1070x1900, 300K)

What's the yellow sauce?

Let me start with a disclaimer, that I have a lot of respect for Muslims and Islam. But I don't think it is perfect.

We all know the massive protests that happen throughout mena whenever someone draws a cartoon in the West. People it seems are waiting for a chance to get offended and commit violence. There was of course Charlie Hebdo as well.

On the other hand, shit like pic related happens in the name of Muslims and Islam and no one makes a noise. Amongst the billions of religious Muslims in the world, and millions of Arabs, no one thinks to raise a voice against this.

>Under Saudi Arabia’s strict religious laws, leaving Islam can be punishable by harsh prison sentences and corporeal punishment - and a 2014 string of royal decrees under the late King Abdullah re-defined atheists as terrorists, according to a report by Human Rights Watch.

>Last year, a citizen was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 2,000 lashes for expressing atheistic sentiment in hundreds of social media posts.

How do you explain this, /mena/?

Attached: 1518367060257.png (1393x328, 54K)

You wake up and see this, wat do

Attached: 30222145_1796540623722199_6489266916455088128_n.jpg (720x479, 15K)

what do you expect from people that believe that donkeys can fly

Attached: saudi 21st century.jpg (453x535, 73K)

>CAUSE ITLL MAKE DIVERSITY GO AWAY AND GROUPS LIKE THE JUICE EXTINCT
I'd be willing to convert anyway
But you're right, the preservation of diversity is the only argument
But if you and the other person are already mixed then it doesn't mattter much anymore
We'll all be happy someday, my shouting friend
>I don't say it's hopeless but it might be
I know it's hopeless, sadly. I will make a move sometime in the near future anyway, and then I will know for sure.

You actually believe that the average people in mena regions nowadays support people getting killed?
Only in some gulf shithole, they think it's normal, in Morocco, atheists can live but they have to keep it secret

hm he puts 7 different sauces on it, should be mango

>be driving back to work after lunch
>need to refill my car's fuel tank
>go to the closest station in the crossroad
>some faggots use a knife and blow up my back tire because it's an Afriquia gasoil station and there's a national boycott on it
Fuck this country

Attached: gvjckjmg5br01.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>Mango sauce on kebab
>Not garlic sauce
Stop!!
Hope things work out for you user inshallah

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
idek fih.

Tell me, what is hidden in the Kaaba?
>all muslims must pray into its direction and must visit it once in their lives
>but noone is allowed to enter it
It must hold super sacred relics of Islam I imagine.

Attached: Kaaba_-Mecca_-Saudi_Arabia.jpg (1280x960, 358K)

>>Not garlic sauce
there is, among others

In 1951 Mohammad Mosaddegh became the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. He was a 71 year old lawyer, very well-educated in Paris and Switzerland. His whole life had been dedicated to the cause of bringing more liberty to Iran and having a constitutional government in his country. Under his leadership, the Iranian parliament voted to nationalize Iranian oil, instead of allowing the British, through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), to take away the majority of profits from Iran’s oil fields. In reaction to this, the British government imposed sanctions on Iran so that no oil could be exported from the country. This created a huge surge of economical problems and increased poverty. Meanwhile, Mossadegh, being a secular leader, had also infuriated Islamists for wanting Iran to be ruled as a secular democracy. The British government seized the opportunity of internal conflict, coupled with growing financial problems, to work with the American government, in order to oust Mossadegh. In 1953 a successful operation by the British and the American CIA was able to create a massive uprising in Iran by the angry Islamist groups, as well as others, to take Mossadegh out. It is very important to note that prior to this event Iranian people did not even view the American government with hostility, the British government had always been the one that they blamed for taking their natural resources. After the successful coup, the king was reinstated, the monarchy was restored, a secret service police named SAVAK was created to crackdown on political dissident, and of course the oil dispute came to an end with a huge portion of Iran’s oil profits going to foreign superpowers, including a large amount to the United States. The Anglo-Iranian Oil company was then renamed British Petroleum, and that marked Iran’s short lived and only ever secular democracy.

Attached: image.png (300x420, 65K)

It's a jack-in-a-box

Attached: kaaba clown.jpg (400x300, 41K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH I CANT BREATH HEEELP
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
OOH MY GOOOOD

>corpses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

>atheists can live but they have to keep it secret
How can this be tolerated in any civilized country?

India might be dogshit, but here Hindus and Muslims can publically come out and say that they are atheist or against religion. No one will care.

Garlic sauce or chili pepper sauce, the rest is pointless
Coca-cola recipe

Attached: kaba.jpg (1280x1322, 290K)

It's empty, there is nothing inside of it.
It's importance Allah (swt) ordered Prophet Ibrahim (as) to build it and it was the first ever mosque.

Anyways I'm going to sleep. See you nerds later

Who remembers when he started saying shit about people who study to get 9/5 jobs.
Seems like he has one hahahaha
life sucks for him

follow it

google.co.uk/search?q=kaaba inside&num=20&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqsrHZ6PjaAhXGGpAKHVEgCNIQ_AUICigB&biw=1836&bih=929

pic is of inside
marble cabinet contains perfume

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

It's not me so get off the guy's case you nincompoops.

Attached: 1525275023443.jpg (354x282, 34K)

Thank you user, God bless you
There's pictures of the inside
It's quite underwhelming really, the cube is more interesting than its contents
No matter whether or not you support Mossadegh, the Shah, Khomeini etc
The one thing that should be clear is that Britain has been Iran's greatest enemy for a hundred years

Paki bro

Attached: 1501466653936.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Civilized has different meanings around the world man, you can't have one single interpretation of what a civilized society is
Also there's a lot of political issues in the mena regions which make people hate the atheistic culture because of the west so it's not really related to being an atheist

Bakayarou kun we know you're like 16 and can't drive a car but his story was funny as hell

I expected something of greater importance, like the grave of the Prophet or something like that. But thanks anyway.

The thing was destroyed and rebuilt like at the very least 4 times since islam appeared, let alone before.

We're not christians, reliques are a meme in Islam, the only important thing about Mecca is that it gathers muslims from all around the world togheter

Attached: 845665-indopakx-1425130439.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>reliques are a meme in Islam
Afaik you guys do have a lot of shrines dedicated to saints (or whatever the islamic equivalent is called) in many different countries.

Not relics but things of significance would include the following:

1/ while outside you face Kaaba to pray, what do when inside? It contains the spot the Prophet faced when praying inside the Kaaba, if you're curious I thin its the corner facing Yemen

2/ the white marble floor around the Kaaba has according to Hadith and Legend graves of countless Prophets of the ancient past

Also, If your'e a good Christian you should study Islam, I guarantee you will like it

Yeah but worshipping them is haram, only God should be

How big is the news that Nawaz Sharif laundered $4 billion to India?
How credible is this news?

do you have toilets in pakistan?

People being people.
Its not allowed but people dont give a fuck.
that is why extremists destroy those places and call those who visit them kuffar.

Attached: 1519497407515.jpg (400x384, 18K)

Two totally different questions and intents
Two totally different personalities
Two totally different people

Hint:
One is a dumbass
The other has a working brain

Well, Pajeets look forward to interacting with Paki-bros because of how rare it is. Like South Koreans wanting to meet North Koreans.

To other /mena/ folks Pakis are just Muslim Pajeets

that's been proven false by the World Bank
further the Department investigating it suffered a huge humiliation after their claim was proven false by The WB and released a shitty laughable comment about how they were wrong

simply put, our Army wants Nawaz gone because Nawaz being a businessman wants trade and better relations with India which the chutiya Army cant accept as it would end their source of rozee rotee

Why that would be the Indians Froggy dude

With it's rather strict rules for many aspects of life Islam is closer to Judaism than it is to Christianty I think, but it's interesting nonetheless.
Same here.
I think there are not many things these people will not consider haram. Bit of folk beliefs won't do them harm.

You're a muslim/ or a protestant?

No, catholic.

>Nawaz being a businessman wants trade and better relations with India
That can happen if
>If Pakistan is willing to betray Kashmiris and throw them to the Indians
>Hindu retards like Modi lose elections so that a sane government comes into power

The Pakistan

1- Les EAU – 3 235 dollars par moisRésultat de recherche d'images pour "salaire dessin"

2- Koweït – 1 906 dollars par mois

3- Bahreïn – 1 748 dollars par mois

4- Arabie Saoudite – 1 725 dollars par mois

5- Libye (malgré les conflits) – 1 713 dollars par mois

6- Sultanat d’Oman – 1 686 dollars par mois

7- Liban – 1 009 dollars par mois

8- Palestine – 698 dollars par mois

9- Irak (malgré l’instabilité) – 663 dollars par mois

10- Jordanie – 646 dollars par mois

11- Maroc – 403 dollars par moisRésultat de recherche d'images pour "salaire dessin"

12- Algérie – 293 dollars par mois

13- Tunisie – 285 dollars par mois

14- Egypte – 165 dollars par mois

15- Syrie – 100 dollars par mois

If I'm not retarded yet, you guys worship a fuckton of saints

How the fuck is Lybia that rich?

>Two totally different people
thanks for the compliment, who would like to ressemble to indians and pakis anyway ? even saudis look handsome compared to them.

t'habite a molenbeek le daechite t'es un fardeau pour la socièté calme toi ...

Attached: morocco and libyan.png (3483x1004, 320K)

Yeah try to convince people that have the mindset of jihadi john.
But Its the peaceful ones that just try to tell you its just haram, they live normal lives.

Attached: time up.jpg (635x394, 24K)

>11- Maroc – 403 dollars par mois
>12- Algérie – 293 dollars par mois
>13- Tunisie – 285 dollars par mois
sad desu :(

Ok sandmen, explain to me what are the actually differences between Sunni and Shia?
I know that it was divided after Muhammads death due to disagreements in succession but that cant be the thing that keeps you divided to this day.
What are todays differences in Sunni and Shia?

Attached: east turkestan.jpg (800x534, 26K)

Some people do, even though it's not allowed.

Actually you are supposed to respect them, think about their deeds and take them as good example. I think this is a common misunderstanding because in Catholicism it's seen as a good deed to pray for the souls of the dead.

Well well, now these are really good people
and here on 4chin ??!!!!!
somebody help me, I might die of shock and all that mushy feeling of love for you decent human beings

why the fucking hell is it so rare to meet decent non shit posting real people here
I mean we all love to shitpost but still............

You are the 1st Austrian that has responded in a good manner to me
so brotherly no homo love to you from Pakistan

>To other /mena/ folks Pakis are just Muslim Pajeets
NO WE ARE NOT
We Pakis are fair true Aryan Martial race Uber Menchs with lots of toilets while
Indians are black sub human pajeets poo in loo no toilets Under Mensch
see picture attached, a Paski Pashtun standing with an Indian Pashtun actress
a Paki Pashtun

(sorry for this shitposting, if you still dont have a clue the last reply was pure utter shitposting except the picture)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Also, the Pakistani Army is legitimately evil. The Indian Army is pretty shit too but it isn't as fucking villainous as the Pakistani army

Oil money is still flowing and they only have 6 million people.
They dont even pay gaz and water bills for fuck sake(or used to)

We dont like mongolians

Attached: 1516200932287.jpg (511x573, 40K)

I don't want to be unkind but do you know there is a thing called google?

As a Punjabi I consider myself closer to you guys than the rest of India

Yes they should be example but that's not the case for the majority of catholics
Look at Portugal for example, they have a shrine where they worship a Saint who supposedly appeared near that place, I don't really understand why this exists in catholicism, it's just wrong
It's a shithole anyway, would rather live in Tunisia with 200 dollars than in Lybia

Attached: fatima.jpg (800x546, 72K)

Shia do this and we don't like it.

Attached: الشيعة.jpg (768x513, 97K)

LOLZ LMFAO ports look like dark nafris

Anal is halal for the shia not for the sunnis
The sunnis drink camel piss but not the shias

How bad are Shia Sunni relations in Pakistan?

They are so bad in India that Shias publicly side with Hindus against Sunnis

I generally don't understand why Islam attracts so many violent nut cases these days.
Y-you too
For the same reason you have shrines and for the same reasons we build churches and mosques much larger than would be necessary. For many people religious teachings seem abstract and difficult to understand, they long for things they can physically see or touch.

first pic is not clear
also are you comparing nafris to portuguese not even close Portuguese look better by far

some shia sects don't do that or any similar autistic behaviour though

this tbqh

Hello Finland
Ignore the sand nigs here dissing you
Finnish beauty is true beauty and I am not even kidding

>the actually differences between Sunni and Shia
Not much, for Sunnis the basic essence and source of religion is Quran and Sunna
For Shia they give additional and more importance to their Imams as well
some minor difference here and there in ways to worship/ practice religion
BUT NOT MUCH

>but that cant be the thing that keeps you divided to this day
Here in Pakistan we arent that divided at all
Sunnis and Shias werent that divided until Irans revolution
Iran went hardcore to pursue and further their brand of Shia Islam as a way to spread their Revolution
In turn Saudis did the same with their brand of Sunnism to counter them
Its basically an Iranian and Saudia divide
not an actual divide
deep down there isnt much different at all

>todays differences in Sunni and Shia?
basically the difference between the politicial ideology of Iran and Saudi Arabia

>Also, the Pakistani Army is legitimately evil
I know you wont believe me BUT it isnt. You see they are preservationists. Almost everything they do except for a few is just to protect Pakistan. I know you might find that a very naive way to explain this but I truly believe thats the best way of putting it.

If India hadnt been so overtly aggressive believe me our Army wouldn't have to be so as well

You Quaid Azam wanted India and Pakistan to have relations like US and Canada
we all know this

kek muharam, shiia are truly retarded.
i have heard a shiia imam on youtube saying that the angel gabriel made a mistake by giving the coran to mohamed instead of ali XD.

FIRST FOR A LEVANTINE UNION

Well depends on what a nafri looks like to you, we come in various colors lad
This is so wrong, that's why I always hated mosques filled with gold or rich materials, our prophet sws prayed in a mosque made out of wood and palmtrees leaf, we could use that to feed poor people

girls from finland are known for being ugly af tho

TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL THEN WHEN SHE REJECTS YOUR TIGHT VIRGIN PUCCI SEND HER TO ME

:)

Attached: Heb-13-1-Let-brotherly-love-continue2.jpg (700x367, 24K)

FiRsT it was a jooooooke
also stop being a cuck, our people are beautiful but you are probably a self hating person.
probably izem

The ones carrying the whatever its name is, looks like dark nafris the mulattos

Fuck pakis, fuck muslim indians. The only contributing streetshitters are hindus, they are literally a superpower.

Attached: 171A703C-3F88-4206-9D08-34692AA870D0.gif (500x650, 840K)

T. ISRAEL

St. Charles's Church in Vienna

Attached: image.jpg (506x778, 163K)

*WILL BE BY 2020

BLACKED

i'm being realistic on average europeans are better looking than maghrebiens who are better looking than arabs blacks and asians

Disgusting. I don‘t want syria to unite with either p*lestine j*rdan or lebanon (syria doesnt deserve to unite with lebanon)

Attached: 6BEDD1D8-6E7B-46F6-A347-4D07ACF9D999.jpg (228x235, 21K)

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

>no mars for mena

Attached: 1504434737930.jpg (350x350, 54K)

Don't be mean

It always did since the beginning and the first decades.
Also most terrorists are brainwashed degenerates(especially criminals)

No they arent
see picture attached
if thats ugly give me ugly anyday
I mean lets be real, she is not common but she is beautiful as hell

>The only contributing streetshitters are hindus, they are literally a superpower
Well, statistically speaking they are 1.2 or so billion so yes they would technically speaking produce more human fertilizer so to say
ahahahaha

Attached: 1318168.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

They do a thousand other stupid shit, but this is just the extreme

>They like to swim and bath in dirt
>they crawl from city to another city every year
>They hit themselves, punch themselves and cry almost on a daily Bases because of the death of some random arab

youtube.com/watch?v=ogm9itZtLzs

I have no Idea why would they be considered Muslims

you is a home of the Sexual

POST NOODZ

They are tan that's all, they don't look moroccan
Your mom is blacked? Not a surprise

NO U QUQ

I'm going to Mars anyday if I could, fuck those niggas

Attached: spacepepe.jpg (724x1024, 49K)

I've seen fair enough of autistic behaviour from them, really sounds similar to fundamental Christians who go into small prison and starts whipping themselves.

Beauty exists everywhere
Dont be fooled by the selective pictures here

WHY DONCHA GO RIGHT NOW UQUQ

PIC VERY RELATED

Attached: 2C72D4C1-FDDB-4764-89BD-2CD023A62554.jpg (1024x776, 580K)