Linkpool conservative estimate

Only 0.001% of rapidAPIs monthly calls will provide a monthly passive income of about $20 per node. (assumed that 1node=20k link)

Instead of doing an extremely conservative estimate, let's do one that's still very conservative: 0.1% of rapidAPI.
Already up to $200 per node

Now, with just a bullish estimate, not even the singularity one, let's say it goes to just a 0.5% of rapidAPI. UP TO $1000 PER NODE MONTHLY.

Is linkpool larping or will we really become rich NEET's?

Attached: 1523122614610.jpg (400x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicapis.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-pricing-your-api/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems too good to be true. I can’t believe it.
>nordicapis.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-pricing-your-api/
Assume that smart contracts requiring external data become mainstream and the crypto API economy reaches the same size as the regular API economy now.
Let’s take the “hobbyist” from nordicapis.com as equivalent to a NEET running a chainlink node. That’s 688,991 calls per month. Per year it’s 8,267,892 calls. Say you charge $0.01 per call, which nordicapi reports, and is the minimum Oraclize charges. That’s $82,678.92 a year. IBM Watson charges $0.0025 per call which would be $20,669.73 per year.

Docusign says for their API that "You may not exceed 1,000 API requests per account per hour". Lol, ok so 1000 per hour is 24,000 a day, times 1 cent per job is $87,600 per year per node operator. With 19,000 node operators (Sergey's number) serving 1000 API requests per hour that's a total revenue of all nodes of $1,664,400,000 per year. That’s only 0.08% of $2.2 trillion (estimated total value of API economy in 2018).

Checked. No larp, riches await us linkies

Attached: 1523365568943.png (600x398, 241K)

Wait, so 20k Link only will give $1000 per month? That ain't shit.

if 0.001% equals to 20$ per node, then 0.1% should equal to 2000$ not 200$ per node each month.

OP can’t into math

Yes, my mistake. Good that user pointed it out. Still, it doesn't change the point I'm making in fact it makes the estimate even more unbelievable

That is, unfortunately, what our team looks like

True. Extremely bullish based on the calculations, even though we used rough numbers.

>Not being able to live on a grand a month.
If you have no understanding of the importance of saving, then a grand is definitely not a lot. You can set up shop in an apartment and be a total fucking NEET with a grand a month. You can even stay up all night if you're scared of the dark because you know you won't have to go to work the next morning.

now imagine that chainlink gets bigger than a single company rapidAPI is. With the same size, each node should pull 2M per month. I am not saying it will happen any time soon, but even a single percent share of rapidAPI's share would mean 20k per month.

What happened to $1000 eoy? The singularity? And no, 1k per month isn't shit. I make twice that much wageslaving and that's sill not shit. I've worked hard just to get to 20k Link. 1k per month would be nice, but that low of a return was just not what I've expected.

I plan on staking for a few years before selling any link, if the singularity does happen will the returns be much higher? Say Link hits $1000, what would the profit from a node be then?

Why do you think link is fussed so unbelievably hard? No bothers to fud stuff like REQ, JNT, etc cos no one cares. If you’re here, right now, with access to fiat or positions in crypto, you have been presented with an incredible opportunity. I tried explaining it to my god the other night, and I’m a brainlet, but the minute you start talking about a the industrial and enterprise applications of a decentralized oracle network fetching off chain data, 99.9999999% people start snoozing. Anyone who’s done their work on LINK knows it’s gonna be a huge payoff. I fud too when I’m trading, and if you aren’t resistant to the FUD, you haven’t no researches LINK we’ll enough.

LINK research is to FUD as your immune response is to pathogens

*my gf, I do not speak to god. And if I did, it wouldn’t be about LINK lol

you are a stupid mother fucker you know that

You should speak to god only and only about link and never about it to your GF,but since both of them are imaginary you are fine.

>tfw only 7.6k link

>1k per month would be nice, but that low of a return was just not what I've expected.
Okay Ill say it. Im a deluded linky myself but HOLY FUCK user. Time for a reality check. Get real you fucker

Why so ranjeesh? Flies in your curry again?

Genuinely though, she asked what I was doing on comp as I’m always on it, and don’t have social media so what would I be doing. I said she wouldn’t be interested, she asked for explanation. Tried. Set off the sleep function.

He's right, are you a college student?

Having such a retarded god

My god came to me to talk about link, he is the one and only true god!
We chat about link from time to time, cool guy!

Owns 1mil link

Quads of riches

The price of API calls will not be affected by the price of the token. The income will be the same whether LINK costs 1 cent or $1000.

You are retarded.

Sure, but let me reword that. Say the average node is 20k Link when Link is $1. Now if Link were $100, it would only take 200 Link to have the same value node. So a 20k Link holder could have 100 nodes, each yielding what a 20k node would when Link was $1? Right?

No, the node requirement stays at 20k to have a full node.
The 200 Link holder can pool and gets a share of the node of 20k.
At least this is what I make of it by reading the whitepaper of linkpool

that right there is the network effect

Where is this 20k per node number coming from

Linkpool

You're probably right.
I still can't believe these numbers of linkpool.
It would make me one of the richest people of my country (180k link)
And i'm only 21 atm. lol

The mainnet is only being set up to handle a maximum of 10k nodes. 19k entities offered to run a node but 10k will be the absolute maximum.

>The mainnet is only being set up to handle a maximum of 10k nodes.
any proofs for that claim?

Rory stated it in the chainlink telegram in december. Ill see if i can find it.

That's a lot of Link, I have no doubt you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams. I'm trying to hit 30k before staking is available

I went all-in.. I know it is risky but hey that's the only reason I've made money so far in crypto.
I really don't care about the price of link on it's own because I only want to use the passive income. Do you think these numbers of linkpool are correct or will it be more complicated?

linkpool are just speculating. They have no insider knowledge.

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-161436.png (1080x2220, 705K)

so? the current mainnet is still a from of test net really, or initial implementation, he says that the final version will be able to handle 10k nodes but doesn't imply it will be the limit.

I don't understand where the 20K link per node is coming from? I know linkpool used it as an example, but did they say they won't set up nodes with less than 20K link?

I didn't consider there being a node limit... so what happens when that happens? There becomes a waiting list to even become a node operator? Getting a node up and running early seems to be imperative- and it could be highly lucrative.

Can someone explain to me: We need several (20 nodes) for the decentralization, so for each contracts we need 20 api calls and have to pay 20 node operatos.

Why would corps even chose decentralized oracles if it costs 20 times as a centralized one?

December 26

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-162144.png (1080x2220, 665K)

It won't be that expensive. Numbers like $0.05 for a single api call from a single node are made-up nonsense.

I guess i should have worded it better. The mainnet is being set up to handle 10k nodes at least. Anything additional is not currently planned but that cpuld change in the future. Anything amount of nodes above 10k are not guaranteed to be supported.

No risk no reward. And barring some catastrophe with Link, I'm sure you will end up somewhere in the green. I've gone all in with what I've got as well, I've been dumping my paychecks into Link and will keep doing so. Link is a great project, the fundamentals are solid, now we're just waiting for the network to kick off. This is far from some Tron type piece of shit. Best project out there imo.

I'm not really sure what the final numbers will be. The numbers that Linkpool is putting out are examples of what to expect. It really depends on the price of the token to determine the returns you'll get. The higher the price the more nodes you can operate. Only time will tell.

They would because you can fully trust the decentralised option as it's the safest. That's solving the oracle problem tight there.

nice quads op

Thanks. Check my comment too Seems like Kek is approving

Did anyone sign up for the linkpool crowdsale? I did but didn’t get any email confirmation or anything...when do we send the ETH we put down on the form?

Anybody talking about low-risk massive gains through staking is an idiot. If it was that easy then everybody and their dog would buy LINK and stake it, which would instantly make it less profitable.

You will probably be able to make a reasonable amount of money staking. But anybody who thinks shit like 2% per month is plausible probably fell for Bitconnect.

I'm just going to hold, sell it all and then put it into conventional investments like indexes and real estate, but if staking works out to be okay then I might do a bit of that too. But for fuck's sake don't give these people money to make a node when mainnet isn't even out.

I'm giving them some eth, just for shits & giggles

fuck, that's it. I'm getting a kek statue for my desk.

What even is Link?
Like whats the concept, explained to a total idiot?

Unibright is going to destroy link. Datadash is an advisor and he shilled the fuck out of it in his last vid. It’s ogre linkies, actual professionals are taking over the idea.

datatrash and his professionals can suck my dick

Lol, retard, they have a working alpha already. Sergey has McDonald’s ware.

go and buy it then, no one gives a fuck lmao

It grabs API data for smart contracts (automated digital agreements), but it's decentralised at every stage so you don't have to trust anybody. That makes it low-risk, low-cost and expandable.

essentially, it's a meme

I like memes

Sold my Ontology for it

>Seems too good to be true. I can’t believe it.
this. im in deep and still will not believe it until it happens. to good to be true im assuming ill lose everything.

1000 EOY
Check'em

Attached: 1523106855717.png (600x580, 572K)

desu dont even put all your eggs in just crypto, diversify into stocks that give decent dividends.

a good one is glencore

12k a year passive income is pretty good in all seriousness

What data will linkpool process?

tfw I started off with 2.5k of my savings when I was 17y old in bitcoin and atm I have 180k link.
>all my eggs into crypto
>stocks are scary

an $8k investment that only earns $12k/year passive income what a rip off

>glencore
look into it. planning on picking up docusign whenever it begins trading

It's like Req but only for fast food

desu with 2.5k theres no reason to not put it all in one basket

when you have money you can speculate
when you dont have money you must speculate

also you are lucky to have been aware enough to just take the chance back then, I was busy chasing thots and fighting depression

>50% yield per year
>"that aint shit"

kys

>tfw I bought Telstra because I fell for the dividend meme
>tfw down 30% and they've halved their dividend payouts

>Telecommunications Meme
Thats what u fell for

Buy companies that actually produce something if you want stable dividends, see it as a better bankaccount. BASF is gucci

500 LINKlet here how do I get in on this or dhould i just hodl?

>assumed that 1node=20k link
Won't it be much lower in reality?

Hello, I'm a poor developer is anyone interested in paying me to write external adapters/ which external API's do you think would be most beneficial to the ethereum network?

Attached: japanese_death.jpg (1024x494, 234K)

No begging negroid

Just fork off a new shitcoin from bitcoin and call it "THE ONE COIN"
then make it so theres only one unit, nondivisible, and peg it to several natural ressources and fiat as the ULTIMATE STORE OF VALUE

WHOEVER SHALL HOLD THE ONE COIN SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE HEDGING KING

AssBlaster, I wrote this the other day and it was Insta buried.

ASSBLASTER... I Don't know if you are still here or not. I'm sorry that these faggots weaponized their autism and doxxed you. You didn't deserve that.

I want to thank you. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for what you've done. You've risked your very livelihood to bring us insider information, in a completely selfless act that didn't only not benefit you at all, but put you at risk, and for what? A bunch of thankless neckbeards on a Chinese basket weaving forum.

I am a humble man. I live in the American Midwest and work hard 60+ hours a week. But through your insight and information you have shared with us, know that I have managed to accumulate 20,011 LINK as of now, sitting comfy on my trezor until the time id right, making this stack of seemingly useless internet monopoly money the second largest investment of my life behind my home. And its all thanks to you.

Everything that you have told us has come to pass. And I believe that trend will continue, and that some day, I will be able to break these chains of wage enslavement and experience true freedom, and there is no one else on earth that I can thank for that other than you.

I hope you read this. I hope you know that we're not all the rabid autists who hunted you down and doxxed you. I hope you know that by the time this is all over I believe you will have made a huge difference in a lot of people's lives. And I hope you know that your legacy will never die. The pink wojaks will flow thru the biz board carried along by the tears of the salty no-linkers, the very group you tried to help, while those of us who heeded your advice and wisdom will cheer loudly, "ASSBLASTER! ASSBLASTER! ASSBLASTER!" ... What a glorious day it will be.

Again, know that I'm a nobody. Just a guy with a small stack of LINK and a dream, but some day, I hope to buy you a beer and shake your hand.

Thank you, ASSBLASTER

>How the poor stay poor
It's minimal effort you retard - passive income you can use for other shit. Buy 1k worth of other shitcoins per month to multiply your gains. It's literally free money.

>t. Gonna make it

This is how I got started in link.

To those that doubt you could make such a massive income off staking link:
Look up NEO -> GAS calculators. Input the amount of link you have. People who hold that many neo - those who bought when it was under a dollar, most likely - are now making hundreds of dollars in GAS a day. And holding NEO to collect GAS does fuck all for the world economy. link will be revolutionary.

Attached: 72476BAB-C2B7-4D58-9866-AFE0B5334B10.jpg (1812x1783, 1.07M)

There is about 10 times more LINK in existence than NEO however so take that into account

Let's do some conventional style NPV valuation of a perpetuity:

at 0.001% utilization that's $240 a year, NPV of a respective perpetuity at 8% IRR: 240/0.08=3000 -> price per link = USD 0.15

at 0.1%: $24,000 a year: the respective perpetuity value: 300K -> price per link: $15

at 0.5%: $120,000 a year: 1.5M -> price per link: $ 75

Observe that this assumes no growth, ever, in the network beyond the initial values used.
Suppose is it as you say, and 0.01 per call. If we assume equal sized nodes, the NPV per node is 1.1M

Try understand that link is a fee token and no where near as much money ass you think will move through the tokens

Holy autism.

Imagine worshipping a larping faggot this hard
What has that faggot ever said that came to be? He literally said his "firm" owns ONE THIRD OF THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY
How retarded do you fuckers have to be to fall for this shit...pathetic

>Fee for data

think about it

he never said that dumb fuck

So what are you guys doing? LinkPool or your own node?

>falling for a pasta thats been in every thread the past week.
why even bother man

I'm interested. Send an email to [email protected]
Traveling in Italy currently so it may take me a bit longer than normal to respond.

Are you implying that people aren't willing to pay fees for data? That definitely isn't true. Data processing is a trillion dollar industry lol.

Yes he did
He also claimed his firm worked with a nonexistent firm mentioned in a fake medium article
When it was pointed out its fake, he went into full damage control mode
Just see what you wanna see bro, believe in a larping faggot because it furthers your delusions... crazy

That’s what I’m saying, he’s thinking it’s just a fee token

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you.

stop. you fell for a meme pasta. you're just a raging faggot

Linkpool until I figure out how to set up my own node

1K a month per node. Compound this over time to running multiple nodes and getting more requests/month as the economy grows. 1K a month to start is mind boggling, especially considering the effort and social skills you have to put in to make it happen (jack and dick, respectively).

Who the fuck is Assblaster y’all keep taking about ?!? Been out for the last few weeks.

yeah, absolute horrid return. Are people this deluded?