Literally BASED

Killing ALL the Romanovs was literally the only good thing Russians ever did.

Attached: subhumans.jpg (1200x1061, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/russian-orthodox-church-suggests-tsars-death-jewish-ritual-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you will never nut in the girl on the far left
feels bad man

Attached: 200210_1.gif (574x390, 203K)

now if they can only kill all the bogdanovs.

Attached: bog u.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>killing high IQ beautiful people is a good thing

>Russians

Implying it wasnt (((them))) who killed him.

>high IQ beautiful
>R*Manovs

Attached: GROSSENGERMANIUM.jpg (600x495, 53K)

That's not gonna happen, P*le. Watch your mouth.

Attached: bogattack.png (600x456, 377K)

Stop stealing from Russians their good deeds

Even russians aren't that crazy

looks like Bolshevik leaders had read Macchiavello

This. Nicholas II tried to russify Finland so he and his parasitic family got what was coming to them.

>Killing ALL the Romanovs was literally the only good thing (((Russians))) ever did.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/russian-orthodox-church-suggests-tsars-death-jewish-ritual-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) and all those who chose to accompany them into imprisonment – notably Eugene Botkin, Anna Demidova, Alexei Trupp and Ivan Kharitonov – were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
>(real name and patronymic Yankel Khaimovich) was a Russian Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.
>The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
>was a Bolshevik party administrator and chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.
>A number of sources claim that Sverdlov played a major role in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his family on 17 July 1918.
>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
>He is known for taking part in the murder of the Romanov family and for the devastating role in Sovietization of Kazakhstan (Small October) which resulted in a deadly famine in Kazakhstan of 1932–33, which took between 1 and 2 million lives and is known in Kazakhstan as "the Goloshchekin genocide"
>Born 9 March 1876 in Nevel to a family of Jewish contractors, his true birth name is unknown, in various sources, Isai (Yiddish: Shaya or Shai) and Isak, Isayevich, Isaakovich, Itskovich are indicated as real names.

Also kys, dumb albozerg.

>killing this is considered good in little roachistan

Attached: Marija.jpg (561x826, 368K)

B*lsheviks murdered my histowaifu :c

Attached: 1520356862462.jpg (2016x1981, 2.13M)

post nicky's

Attached: 1525455049301.jpg (680x357, 48K)

Attached: 1525454983003.jpg (700x612, 106K)

Based, would cut their heads myself if I could

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1218, 318K)

I am anti monarchist but this was brainlet, under ramanovs everything was improving, under bolsheviks the peoples economic and social well being becanevas slaves.

>ywn be Kolya's best friend, confident, counsellor and secretly fuck his wife and daughters

Attached: brainlet.jpg (702x800, 55K)

I will find stalins, lenins, yogada and all the bolshies corpses and skull fuck them.

We need our
glorious german overlords back.
t. smart russian

And erase all the "noviop" scam from the government

Attached: выборы.jpg (1024x804, 169K)

>killing people is fine

Attached: wo.jpg (645x729, 41K)