/brit/

190 children molested is a manchild nonce edition

Sub edition: what's wrong with Tim?

Attached: 1517168385002.png (720x562, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYRMGnq3Dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd7h8ovEow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meanwhile, outside /brit/

Attached: danmarktraden.png (823x97, 18K)

legitimately talked to the first ever black person in my life when I got to university.

sad

what is this sudden surge in interest in /danmarktråden/?

Attached: 1456745739035.jpg (500x602, 54K)

brexit means brexit

don't care

kk

This fat brown weed-addled bitch I’m partnered with on this project is really starting to get on my nerves lads

this'll work

This

hey

This is like eating a Pot Noodle with chopsticks

Attached: macaronicheese.png (586x619, 488K)

fuck sake

alri lads

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: s.png (817x817, 1.25M)

>Immigration is ba-...

Huh

Attached: jXuc5Wc.jpg (1080x1350, 248K)

Good luck lad. My work is paying for my professional exams, had one today and passed it first time.

It's a good feel

Attached: biDFHU0.gif (270x252, 967K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-09-22-10-26-821.jpg (1078x1466, 660K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: 819023719832.jpg (918x613, 97K)

FUCK OFF THE PAIR OF YOU

>hallam

LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 17.42.49.png (1342x1984, 1.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jYRMGnq3Dp4

*stands in front of a mirror*
janny...
janny...
janny...

some twat linked the thread
always one dickhead that has to ruin everything

Not until I win

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: j.jpg (1137x941, 1.1M)

Attached: 1492622168237.png (662x858, 516K)

sick of that fucking paki advert

WHAT DO YOU MEAN
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
THERE ARE NO WINNERS

It was 190cm I bet

honestly though this level of autism was reserved for Jow Forums and Jow Forums

it's like watching a game of political tennis
instead of a tennis ball, it's ad hominem
instead of tennis rackets, we have folders full of jpegs

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: _0.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>died after taking an eighth
>an EIGHTH
jesus christ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: t.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

>dead from 2 bombs with 7 quids worth in
>student
probably (definitely) cut with rat poison

First day of going to a new school in year one I saw a black kid for the first time ever and I asked him what tf was wrong with his skin

I also bullied him up until year 6when we became friends

It was my first and only experience of being hard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: 1486645554041.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

>not until i win

Attached: 1516913623832.png (594x422, 377K)

Attached: I7kBIYj.jpg (2254x3676, 786K)

british girl and american man LOCK HORNS and ANNIHILATE each other in the MOST HEATED DEBATE OF THE CENTURY while BEN SHAPIRO watches

-sed

Attached: 1496638693043.jpg (471x903, 226K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: upload_2017-9-7_20-21-26.png (1360x822, 637K)

>>not until i win

Attached: 1489836140921.jpg (521x453, 65K)

hahahaha oh fuck I didnt even see that
>£7 for an eighth of a gram
>dies

Attached: 1496421594817.png (431x492, 487K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: 1521750253678.png (405x500, 276K)

>not until I win

Imagine being this fucking stupid and new. Nobody wins debates on Jow Forums. You fat fucking mutt will you actually top yourself.

Attached: 1510410851547.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Attached: 1525010457171.jpg (704x304, 25K)

just did a burp that tasted of the five guys i ate earlier
peng

just because one person can't do drugs properly means nobody can do them?
imagine banning chicken nuggets because someone choked on one
or banning baths because a kid drowned in one
people forget the government aren't more mature than any other adult, they're mongs like everyone else
they have no right to dictate our lives, as long as nobody is violating anyone else's rights

remember to remind 190 kg swansea is getting relegated

Is this true

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-09-22-17-48-293.jpg (1078x1267, 565K)

just did a burp that tasted of the five guys i sucked off earlier
peng

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: h.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Attached: 1508351641192.jpg (400x367, 17K)

good post
great post

want that t shirt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white people get mad at non-whites laughing about white genocide
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody cares
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non-whites get mad at white people for something half as scary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scotland yard, the guardian, and half of the house of commons get on the case
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you pretend not to see the double standard then you're wilfully blind

Attached: 1508976438080.jpg (909x659, 69K)

Always buy the hard stuff from a negro you've dealt with before chaps

just tried thanos mode on fortnite

pure shite

I like to think every /brit/poster lives a somewhat underwhelming life and finds comfort in these endlessly repeating (and almost ritualistic in nature) threads

my skin colour is not white lads

grim thought

the old janny would have heemed these two autistic runts in the last thread

Going to Limerick next week what can I expect?

White genocide is real and that's a good thing

Just going to leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

American exceptionalism

Attached: continental-interior.jpg (2000x1333, 231K)

The correct way to win debates on Jow Forums is to wait for the thread to hit page 10 and post the last argument while saging

Yanks chasing down .gif posters

Attached: 48ce0447f9bad8435e819723c3405018.jpg (900x642, 294K)

a knife in one of your vital organs

is it over?

Attached: tismwall.jpg (408x524, 63K)

why is my jaw wider than my forehead? i look like a fucking spud

lots of drugs

What a coincidence desu
Listening to it right now

Attached: Untitled.png (1199x68, 13K)

seen 60% of it and already sick of it

That curry is going straight to all the right places

Attached: 1512332497075.jpg (219x300, 16K)

is the saturday one on there

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-200948.jpg (1416x613, 273K)

Can I ask you something?

boring
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd7h8ovEow

Is it "Are you a 'groid?" ?

Nothing wrong with .gifs

can't wait for self-driving taxis
they'll become cheaper than owning a car, even for daily commuters
cannot fucking wait

Attached: rodeo.jpg (960x650, 124K)

going to put lots of pakis out of a job as well innit

Good bunch of lads just won on The Chase

tfw nuttier than bighorner droppings

No. How is this allowed on YouTube? Hmmm?

Attached: Capture.png (636x358, 364K)

based

good flags
good post
good girl
bad grandpa

He hasn't posted in 10 minutes
Looks like i win lads
Leftypol BTFO

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

cannot wait to be sick in a self driving taxi after a night out

/brit/ is filled with the coolest dude's!

With the coolest dude's what?

First time I saw a black person they absolutely stunk so I always thought they were made out of poo when I was a kid

fuck off yank

You think you fit in here but you don't

america is real nice

Attached: Naamloos.png (1920x1080, 595K)

dude...ETTEs!