Everytime my dumbfuck sister does something that annoys me

Everytime my dumbfuck sister does something that annoys me
i get the most misogynistic thoughts
anyone else?

Attached: almost2.png (384x390, 213K)

Wincest is fine.

I want a qt sister desu

i just want to drop her off in some crime ridden place in pakistan or something and watch her get beaten to death, that fucking cunt deserves it i hate her so fucking much fucjvijfseifjs

How old?

why

Why don't you just hatefuck her?

shes disgusting to me

I thought all Danes were supposed to be qts

Attached: average danish woman.png (655x450, 601K)

I absolutely feel you my dude. My older sister turned into a full blown rabid SJW when she went to university and she's genuinely dead to me now. Every time she sees me or my dad she tries to pick fights with us, even when I try my best to be nice to her she is always confrontational. I've just stopped talking to her altogether, she isn't my sister anymore.

I also stopped talking to my sister
it's kinda weird
we live in the same house together but we never say a word to eachother

based sister. death to the patriarchy.

Jesus Christ, man.

no
but some look okay

Attached: johanne.jpg (1494x828, 259K)

I'm pretty happy i don't have a sister. It would be fucking weird.

she cute

I have a sister like this

My parents are constantly comparing me to my brothers and my brother is a huge dick,the only person I like in my family is my little sister but then...

First she said abortion should be legal, which ok I understand,but it just kept getting worse

It got to the level where she wants Spanish words to stop being gendered so instead of "El sol" and "la Luna" it would be something like "lx sol"

She's abnoxious,lashes out at our parents,has a stuck up attitude despite being dumb,snaps at every man to have an opinion on femenism

My friends think she's a lesbian and my friend that used to be into her now tells me he would touch her with a 40 yard stick

Im her brother,I was supposed to protect her,how could I let this happen?

Attached: IMG_20180309_131404.jpg (191x174, 10K)

Get a grip guys. But seriously most siblings are very similar, if your sisters annoying, you most likely are too.

sisters are fine, it's mum that's a pain

Fighting cultural Marxism is difficult. Try to redpill her, so she can grow out of it

Attached: 1525522631261.jpg (400x600, 43K)

keep going swedeanon
you're doing a good job

Attached: 1D6D2D8100000578-0-image-a-97_1425760358935_senna_thumbs_up.jpg (634x626, 97K)

This Maybe try gifting your sisters 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson

Attached: jordan_peterson_2.jpg (789x469, 60K)

How is this Jow Forums related?

lmao shut up tubby

Attached: 1520429879347.png (377x300, 92K)

>not being an only child
el oh el

losers

you too

people want to live different lives than mine, i cannot tolerate it!!!

that must be frustrating

i am not the one hated by society.

Mom for me. She's 100% a "women are so irrational" stereotype, also takes everything as a personal fucking affront. I say "not now, I'm a little busy" once and she's all passive aggressive and toxic for the rest of the fucking week.

I'm not the swede you responded too mate, either way people who preach SJW shite are not liked by society either

i am not preaching sjw, i'm just saying that we should mind our own business.

Indeed, and as such people who like to pretend they are a different gender or some stupid shit like that should keep it to themselves.

they should.
still, i cant get why some pleople get so mad about it anyways. there are idiots every where, they come in all shapes and colors, so why care about them?
it's not like you are going to turn into a faggot because there are more faggots out there.