After living in Europe my whole life

after living in Europe my whole life
i've concluded the fact that racemixing is meant to be
Europe has far too many inbred looking people
Mean while USA has too many good looking people

Attached: howtosaveeurope.jpg (477x435, 90K)

This is why Americans import British actors to rolepay Americans in Holywood

All brits has fucked up teeth

i agree completely
90% people have asymmetric faces, fucked up teeth, hypoplastic jaws, weird shaped heads etc.
i haven't noticed that in america

Fuck off Shlomo, mixed race people have more health problems and are more likely to commit suicide due to neither group accepting them. Better to nip it in the bud than destroy all of White civilization so these soul less mutts can feel accepted. Take the nigger dad out of the picture and it would be more truthful

Nice try jew
gas the juice

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

imagine believing this

It's unironically true. Diabetes was only known to occur in mixed race individuals in the recent past.

>Mexican

Speak when spoken to. Beaner.

Attached: 1525577467869.png (654x985, 124K)

>due to neither group accepting them.
Wrong actually. I agree that racemixing is bad, but not for these reasons.

What are your reasons for it being bad then, if that is not the case? I would like to hear your reasoning.

Because people will always feel a personal connection to their homeland. It doesn't matter how hard you try to brainwash them, they'll always care about their origins and feel patriotism only towards their country of origin, not the country they're actually in. Look at the USA, or any European country with a post-colonial diaspora if you want to see what I mean. These people refuse to integrate, they cling onto where they come from.

You make a good argument, and I can't say you are wrong. I think that too many nationalists are more hung up on skin colour rather than the fact that alien ethnic groups won't and never will integrate. Racism as the left calls it is only a reaction to forced assimilation.

Mothers of race mix kids literally can't cope with mixed race children and some treat them as aliens.
P.S. SAGE OP

>All Brits has
>Has
Go back to Nigeria, Muhammad

based
this is a meme

Attached: we have the best teeth you fucking cunts fuck off.png (592x221, 7K)

fpbp

retard

You would know, Bulgarian mutt.

>mom is from a German
>father is English
>girlfriend is Slovak
>all are thoroughly Anglified

>so important millions of feral africans

Attached: mr ride sandy cheeks.jpg (512x444, 24K)

It's great that you've accepted it Dane. Now give me your women and let's all be happy together ;)

Attached: 13youko-d8lpxyi.jpg (300x230, 18K)

Scandinavian women can't possibly resist the Somali stallion

>america has too many good looking people

Attached: irlamerrimutt.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

Chi

you're fuckin stupid