Blockchain

does anyone actually know what tf a block chain is? can i make a website with a block chain? can i put messages on that shit how tf can i make a block chain can anyone please steer me in the right direction LETS MAKE STUFF ON THE BLOCK CHAIN BIZ

first we have to discover what it is? Is it just a pyramid scheme currency?

Attached: 1521858076532.jpg (248x204, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lhartikk.github.io/jekyll/update/2017/07/14/chapter1.html
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=blockchain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a database you faggot

go read the bitcoin whitepaper. then post your face when you realize not only is segwit and lightning network not bitcoin, its not even a blockchain

ok so how can i make a blockchain and tsore messages on it

I think it's like an excel spreadsheet and everyone can read it but like you need to know linux to edit it.

Ethereum does all of that stuff. You can build websites that interact with the ethereum blockchain. You can use a chrome plugin called metamask to hook up your blockchain address to it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Your pasta is shit

u have to ask satoshi to make u one and then u give people coins to logon to it

is coins or currency needed for applications on the blockchain??? what if I want to charge people to use my blockchain? can i make my own or have some blockchain?

can someone sell me blockchain Iwan't to store information on a database that cant be delted IS IT POSSIBLE ?

lhartikk.github.io/jekyll/update/2017/07/14/chapter1.html

there's your minimal working blockchain. If you want an ethereum implementation, log on to portal.azure.com with your microsoft/hotmail account and "add new resource" > "Ethereum consortium" and you'll get your own private blockchain. It costs roughly $60/mo

>is coins or currency needed for applications on the blockchain???
The tokens are irrelevant to the actual blockchain.

>what if I want to charge people to use my blockchain?
Of course. You can charge rent for the blockchain or for setting up an account, which you would do if you wanted your consortium to pay you for development costs.

>can someone sell me blockchain Iwan't to store information on a database that cant be delted IS IT POSSIBLE ?

This is absolutely possible. However blockchain data gets replicated to every computer managing it, so it's inappropriate for most storage other than text. The text can be handles to other data though (urls or whatever)

Blockchain is absolutely awesome technology and an amazing advancement in data storage. You can add a blockchain to your current website to do payment processing. You can add in blockchain to do user voting (upvotes/likes/whatever) or to record user interactions. That data then becomes valuable to your third party interests.

so is it a meme how can i make it

Why would you? The concept sounds boring already.

Bitcoin is P2P C4$H

Attached: sticker375x360-bgffffff.u1.png (375x360, 20K)

you'll be able to build a decentralized facebook on eos

>Has no idea what segwit or lightning network are.

blockchain is a nazi invention, you can snort coke on it like the SS and decentralize your huffington post forums.

>the only blockchain source code you need to survive
>it is the only bubble that cannot pop until the sun explodes

Here is what happens to fake block chains OP:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=blockchain

Attached: H64lTMC.jpg (960x1000, 203K)

wtf is joobilation

you can store cp on the blockchain
eg, bitcoin cash has some stored on there

all things crypto/digital go up in smoke

>lightning network
literally an off-chain solution.