Hope for your sake youre all watching these order books right now

and realize that at some point soon somebody is literally going to buy out the entire ask order books to 12K in minutes.

And youre all still doing TA like dumbfucks.

lol at you. keep getting burned and not learning to keep your hand off the stove.

Attached: simpsons.jpg (1248x488, 98K)

man I hope so...

Attached: jeet.jpg (274x332, 26K)

Theyre literally not going to let it go down anymore. Its over.

Beauty FOMO

That's basically my worst nightmare but it'll never happen, I mean there must be some huge, I mean HUGE news if that would happen, like internationally significant news.

What Im trying to tell you is that there doesnt. And if there is the people who are going to buy will know before anyone else and it will happen as if it were a random event. Basically what already happened the other day. We're dealing with some serious money right now. They're going to bully the fuck out of the market.

mhh the only order book vs fiat or usdt worth a damn seems to be bitfinex.
2700 btc till 8500, is that thin?
3300 to 7700 doesn't seem much thinner than the downside.

You're not getting your money back for another year or two if you manage to hodl user, I'm sorry.

It's going to happen all at once. It doesn't matter what the order book is or what it looks like. It's not going to be a bullrun.

why would somebody do that
who would do that

>thinks because retarded normies fell for the FOMO train to 20k that large corporations and banks will be the next set of suckers

Attached: get help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

to get as much as they can as quickly as they can for as cheap as they can

instead of just slowly accumulating at the low price?

Literally just stop.

real arms race type shit. no more baby dick stuff weve been used to.

Lel, that is exactly how you don't do it.

It only pumped 1k, and it needed the most volume ever to do that also had bunch of shorts helping. a pump to 12k within minutes will not happen unless its some retarded whale market buying millions of dollars or someone is deliberatly trying to prop the price up.

>One person is going to drop 50 million dollarydoos on some magic internet pogs

You are a retard lmao don't you even know about OTC markets? fucking idiot

it is when theres a risk that a competitor (in this case multiple competitors) is ready to do the same with more money than this market has ever seen. its going to be a flash feeding frenzy like nothing experienced and all its going to take is a flinch.

>somebody pls buy my bitcoin, I bought in at 19k

Are you an insider?

been in since EoY of 16 bro. Almost as if I knew something big was coming.

>Almost as if I knew something big was coming.
Whatever you say, dude.

On my break. Seriously user? Laughable. You don't have a clue.

Not buying.

t. "Institutional Buyer"

Most mega whales don't use regular exchanges, they use dark pools. If you're buying so much that your order moves the price several percent then it's retarded to use public exchanges.

>or someone is deliberatly trying to prop the price up.
think about how "cheap" it would be for some big players to own this market for fun? Then kill it for fun too, all while making more money.

you dont know what real mega whales are going to do because youve never seen them in this market

Just stop posting retard

this is some 0 braincel shit i applaud you

>mega whales
get out of here