What are american girls like?

What are american girls like?

Attached: 1525840296434.jpg (680x453, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlie_Routier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking WHORES

are they more like sluts/whores or slags?

murderous fiends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlie_Routier

Look at all the nice christian families who look like they have it all. Their families are super dysfunctional. Spousal abuse. Substance abuse. Adultery. Violence.

It's all quite common in the greatest country on earth.

Fat, angry, and totally useless.

Attached: Funny-Angry-Fat-Girl-Image.jpg (600x632, 195K)

I fucking hate these bitches so much.

Attached: American female.png (587x326, 222K)

Leave our women alone They are our autistic women

Fat

incels

I'm going to get called a MGTOW virgin for this but in my 25 years living here I haven't found anyone worth committing to. Yeah, I've fucked a few a time, but they're also rather unfaithful where I live in particular, and when they're done playing courtship, they become unbearable and much too needy. It's obviously a Chad's job to provide for everyone, but I'm too self-sufficient (at least for now) to settle down and marry. And I'd feel bad dating a woman from another country too might I add.

That's way too broad of a question. Pic a region so i can give you a run down of the various types within that area.

Preview: The Pacific Northwest (Northwestern California inclusive) has the best women in the US by far.

Attached: chloe___between_two_worlds_by_hazelharpy-dbm35yd.jpg (966x828, 182K)

Qts.

Attached: Americangirl55.jpg (662x883, 139K)

we're here for you fren, I'm sure you'll find someone

this is the game that made me like american girls, is it reasonably accurate? I would do anything for a max or chloe gf

Attached: 1512959932885.jpg (680x309, 73K)

>he has to post a drawing to make Amerilard bitches look good

Attached: 1484872129431.jpg (854x480, 32K)

Yes. It's the most accurate representation i've seen of a PNW high school in pop media.

>this is the game that made me like american girls, is it reasonably accurate? I would do anything for a max or chloe gf

Dead accurate, concerning the Pacific Northwest. Included possibly schizo punk white trash, artsy passive hipster, spoiled repentant narcissist, fat Mexican introvert, Black educators/cops in an otherwise non-black area, weird paranoid conservative hick gun nut, supposed leftists whom still cling to many subtle old timey American normatives. This is the closest any game has come to nailing down small town PNW Americana. The North Western Oceanic part of the the US is a microcosm compared to the rest of the country though.

I've only lived in the PNW about 25% of my life (the other parts were 50% in Los Angeles and 25% in the Marin/San Francisco area), but I'd say yes this is a 9/10 accurate depiction of what being a HS student in the area would have been like circa 2008-2014.

My girlfriend from high school was a near mirror image of Chloe, bedroom decor and clothing and errything. I re-friended her on Facebook after having had her blocked for 2 years just to tell her she needs to check this game out because the developers nailed it so well.

Attached: chloe_LIS.jpg (720x720, 157K)

If she's not fat as fuck, "she" probably has a penis.

Attached: 53787504.jpg (400x400, 103K)

what are my chances of moving to the pacific northwest and getting an artsy qt gf?

also do anglos live in these areas? I like types like this

Attached: hh.jpg (455x605, 87K)

That's only for The Southâ„¢. Left coast is based AF, even our Republicans are rad.

>tfw no qt rural american gf

Be interesting, actually know about the type of shit said type of girl would be interested in, be compassionate, bluntly honest and direct.

Peeps are way into being honest with yourself and not fronting some image.

> "she" probably has a penis.
Now i love USA

Attached: 9806_d802_960.jpg (960x642, 35K)

fat fake ugly dumb

so whish is it? Are they qt innocents or fat whores

If any Americans here, what are girls like in your state? Feels as saying ''American girls'' as a whole is a bit too loose of a term

We have 320 million people, you can find any ethnicity/race/personality you want.
Cali girls are usually but not always the tang top + short shorts/yoga pants type if that makes any sense.
And they say "like" a lot.