>Software Engineer I
>$65,000

Attached: mcmahaon.png (483x533, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/a/mst.edu/price/courses/cs-1570
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Electronics technologist

100k cad per year

How to become software engineer, I’m solid in c/ assembly, dabbled in c++,c#, JavaScript, php.

>$65,000
Are you new to this field? I climbed the ladder into this position and am a few k shy of 6 figures.

Attached: 1518056839297.jpg (400x399, 22K)

PhD Student, Electronics Engineering
12 k€/year
Which country has the best jobs for me?

PhD Physics
14 dollars an hour

pimp

Burgerland.

Municipal foremen for roads crew and asphalt plant.

115k last year after ot

delivery driver for a top world wide company.

40-50k

honestly, i dont earn as much as some but it is better than the retail managment job i was doing and im outside in some of the most beautiful weather. its not always the cash lads

Underwater welder

Attached: 1511982799694s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

Im a welder and I looked into underwater welding and none of my sources showed more then 120k so please explain/recommend me to an employer

>job

Attached: 1523482024059.jpg (500x333, 60K)

space ship welder.

5 mill

>I sell the software you engineers make
>$250k/year

Weld Chain to Link it together
$1000EOY

Earth Satelite Welder.

1 bil/yr

Crypto Welder

420 bil/yr

Cock ring welder
17 satoshis per gigasecond

lab tech
44000 loonies a year

Some kind of software consultant. I don't write code. I don't understand why but just broke 100k/year. Real estate net income is 5k a year.

>Civil Engineer
>unemployed
>quickly-depleting 16k in the bank
>no hope in sight

Airline pilot.
60k+ bonuses as a 1st year FO (first officer)
Work your dick off, be involved as much as possible, make friends with literally everyone.

What's the best way to get into CS op? Would coding be the best place to start? I've always been a computer geek/ tech and gadget nerd but never took the time to get involved.

RN
Job 1) $96k + Job 2)~$42k
Only get into the profession if you enjoy being around people, their annoying families and clueless residents all day. Volunteer at a hospital for a few months to observe the profession and ask nurses about their thoughts. I see new grads crash and burn within 6 months because they didn't have any idea for what they were signing up for. Sucks for the ones who took out student loans for it.

Also I live in a coastal city so my pay isn't the norm.

accountant
>barely 30k leaf money a year

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

120k software engineer, second job after doing a coding boot camp in 2015

Would you still recommend coding boot camps?

What's the best way for someone who has no coding experience to get into CS? I'm a tech geek, always build and fix all my comps and gadgets but have no idea if coding (or what language) would be the first step.

Renovation Coordinator. 70k + 2% commission.

NEET
I cashed out $300,000 in crypto last year
(First put money in crypto in 2016, stopped working in 2017)

do you just need a computer science degree or what

>Pizza delivery driver
>27,000 in usd (rough estimate after deducting gas cost and car repairs)

It's not luxurious, that's for sure. But I still live with my mama, so I'm doing alright

Spaceship captain
101 million glorbeks

Go to a warehouse and drive a forklift if you cant find anything, theyll train you for free and youre able to survive off it

Pick a language and get good at it, id reccomend c++ for a first language. Either find university professors who post slides and stuff online pubicly or google small projects with the language and work up to big projects. Theres documentation for evertything online. Some other useful languages are sql, bash, java, and python

pharmacy manager
$130k salary (+$20k in bonuses and $10k in company stock)

sites.google.com/a/mst.edu/price/courses/cs-1570
Heres one with a good intro to c++

honestly working a 9-5 job is a total fucking waste of time
you will achieve nothing of consequence
being a wage slave is the sorriest way to make a living so you can take your dumb kids to school and have an excuse to get out of the house so you don't have to see your miserable wife all the time

when people tell me they've worked 30 years for same company, doing the same thing, I automatically think to myself "this fucker had 30 years to make better financial/life decisions and is still doing the same shit"

be smarter and more efficient with your time you fucking mongoloids

If it's a good school and you actually enjoy programming then yeah sure. Most cities job markets are saturated with fresh boot camp grads with 0 experience these days so you will have a tougher time but if you can stand out and show you're a fast self learner and hard worker it won't be too bad. Get some real projects to show off. Specialize in something other than web dev (eg crypto or data science) if that's what you really want to be doing.

To me its the stability. If im working at a casual laid back job that supports my lifestlye, why should i work harder and more hours and lose time and energy that could be spent on your family?

kek stale pasta

Yeah I was asking for a family member, he's 19 and wanted to do one but his parents don't want to drop $15k in cash for something without an accredited degree but if you can find a job with it why not.

Optic fibre technician (trainee)
52k (gross) a year

What do you do user

>falling for the normal life and family meme

kek

Think of a simple project you want to do. Google your way into learning how to make it happen. Learn git and put it on GitHub. Think of slightly more complex project and repeat. If you enjoy the process of building shit on your own youll learn way faster than any book or tutorial.

I'm currently an account manager at an ad-tech agency, I'm 21(still technically in school) and make 65k a year. Hoping to learn to code and moving to something more tech based and breaking 100k within the next year or so.

Also have some legit businesses as well on the side, ask me if you want to know more.

My advice to anyone is to minimize expenses, I spend 25 dollars a week for all my meals, I meal prep every sunday, I invested in a home gym so I don't have to pay for a membership. Only expense is my phone bill(50 bucks a month) and my commuter pass, and the 100 dollars I spend a month on food.

I

Electrician at underground coal mine.
Depending on bonuses 195k-210k aud.

>Pizza delivery driver
>3 shifts a week while I attend college full time
>$1200-1400 a month depending on hours and tips

Attached: 1456602083128.jpg (512x960, 87K)

kek if he learns git first he'll probably never try to code again

Natural Gas Pipeline Utility Inspector

$120,000 per year

Start off as a laborer for a main line pipeline company. Meet people and network, work your way up. Move from main line to remediation.

i have no fucking job but a degree in CS and i suck at programming

wat do?

i have about 4 months to learn something new. is game development a meme?

You realize that the most foolproof way to leave something of value in the world is to have children and a family, right? Don't waste your whole life trying to achieve immortality. There's nothing wrong with working an honest job your whole life to support that family.

You can easily get an entry-level job with just the degree.

nobody is gonna pay me to teach me game dev

the world needs more people doing fundamental research that will make a difference in people's lives (like a battery with higher energy density) than people pumping out kids and taking up space

anyone a data analyst? if so tips?

how bad are you at prog?

>senior web developer
>$140,000

Graphics designer 6k/year

>software engineer
Bwahahahaha
It never ceases to astound me how code monkeys have the stones to call themselves engineers. What a maroooon.

me? i did the bare minimum in uni and then took 2 years off, so im very rusty

go play with your protractor you pajeet glorified mechanic

Nurses still eating their young. Some things never change.

Where would you recommend looking for them?

Most "entry level" positions don't get back to me. Different guy than above. May be I suck, may be I

Deuce Bigalo Male Gigalo 100 bucks a squirt

> 500k this year so far

What meals do you do for meal prep?

Will add: affiliate marketing and currently doing about 110/yr

I should be doing way more tho. I kno someone on here a while back was clearing 100/mo

>> that feel when US salaries are 6 figures on average
>> that feel when 75k in canada for 3 years exp is average

AC-130U flier. With bennies ~$60k

I know a couple CS grads that cant get jobs. It's because they never really liked coding. Figure out what life actually wants you to do and do that instead.

Corp law, $215k salary

This desu

Safety/health officer on a drilling rig.

Work 30 days straight on a rig every other month.

$360k/year, ~$2000/day day rate.

Dropped out of high school, never went to college.

DBA/server admin for a large NYC bank. $103k/year.

Can vouch. I started with CS and quit after 3 months because I hated it. Best decision I ever made

NEET
$0.00
Almost out of fiat
Thinking of cashing out my crypto (~80k at the present) and starting over somewhere

what did you do after?

Is it true that they secretly euthanize terminal patients?

data scientist
$230k/year incl avg bonus

Sorry for your loss. The computer scientists of tomorrow will be gods.

Government Contractor

Federal Judicial Clerkship

Senior Toy Designer
$92k

yeah, new grad, just got the offer the other day. In a lower COL area

Engineer

78k or 100k with benefits (Never sure which number to tell people)

Warehouse manager, 70k after overtime, should be 50k a year.

What kind of sex toys are you responsible for?

Sr. Analyst
$90k

Affiliate marketing. see my post above. it involves some coding but it’s only for my projects. the work is mostly marketing and pays way better than any code job, altho harder to break into

warehouse worker 12/hr

I don't know why I make what I make, either.
Probably looking into Python and making a random program that can, say, control LED lights or something.
Sick, what area?
CS degree is easiest way to get in. You don't technically need a degree in most jobs though.
Where are you applying? How many applications have you sent? Have you had an internship? Post an anonymized resume.
I had to apply to like 250 jobs to get my job

Not a loss for me. I hated solving problems and fixing bugs, stressful and just annoying tbqhfam. but I kno that’s just me, others love it and good for them

I went from quitting programming as a career into building my own sites for profit & then into affiliate marketing. haven’t looked back since

Only the best kind. Kek
Not exactly, more like big corporate toy company..

Pet Detective - over $100K yearly and I get to bang tons of MILFs

Attached: 76119.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Playmobil? Fisher price? Mattel?

Sounds like a fun job actually

Do you hate your life?

holy shit no wonder I feel like a fucking failure.

I under estimated the statistical probability of me getting a job in IT.

Much appreciate user.

Lawyer
$260k

Nurses No doctors yes... but it depends. Only time I see it happens is if a patient is being taken off life support. In the movies when a person is taken off a life support they die 10 secs later but irl they can stay alive for hours. So officially the doctor will prescribe small amounts of morphine and another drug (honestly I forgot the name but it helps to reduce the gurgling sound a patient makes after you remove them off vent support). In reality they'll push a shit load of morphine to quicken the process. It's better for the families this way.

And this is done only after the family agrees to take the person off life support.

65k last, on pace for >100k this year.
Commission only CBD Sales