GOOD JOB JAPAN

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVL0AaGVuY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: he did it again.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_LpNAXmrJk
hongkongfp.com/2018/05/06/patriotic-comedies-japanese-author-compiles-encyclopaedia-chinese-anti-japan-dramas/
youtube.com/watch?v=-p0tYGNw-s0
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

el bakemono

I love this guy.

Nobita is a hack, I couldn't get a Japanese girlfriend until Yuta showed me the way.

Fuck off Nobita.

Literally stereotypical Asian accent

Gai marrig iz anekseptabur
I dont hait gais
I hav ssom gei furenz

Dearu geee pepperu in jahpan

Btw
>I'm not against gay people, I even have gay friends!
>But gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry and they are incapable of parenting appopriately.

Is he retarded?

GEI PIPORU

no gay hating in this board
reported

NOT IN INTAIRU KANTORIS
ONRI IN JOPEN

The second line doesn't contradict the first.

rot and rot of disrikes

Our Asian has a channel about mathematics.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_LpNAXmrJk

What it's all about?

Attached: c6fd11fc4a536f3caed0c6659fdcad9a.jpg (1050x591, 92K)

I want Nobita muppet

I am under the impression a lot of YouTube channels try to pander to Jow Forums these days I think it's because of the unconditionnal support pewdipie received when he was accused of racism. Other channels noticed and try to immitate in order to get the same treatment. Regardless of its quality if your video bashes any minority you get an army of supportive comments and exposition on social media for relatively safe controversy
this ugly nip takes the cake since his videos are basically "white man come fuck my sister" which is the dream of any anime avatar maga hat wearing user in his comment section

I think you're just more exposed to channels that were already being controversial, or the channels you were already aware of just picked the contrarian angle up from those other channels which you weren't aware of.

Consumer-driven economics, the wonderful miracle of capitalism!

Attached: Bv9jR8vCEAAnrN2.jpg (455x426, 38K)

sure I can't have a total vision of the whole thing and never click on any "trending" channel but I've been hearing about "redpill" channels like thulean principles, alex jones and milo irl, Something that I would have considered impossible ten years ago

Oh my mistake, I didn't know that by "these days" you meant within the last decade.

vid?

This pretty much

hongkongfp.com/2018/05/06/patriotic-comedies-japanese-author-compiles-encyclopaedia-chinese-anti-japan-dramas/

I want Nobita alarm clock.

Does this guy have any friends or gf?

He's not wrong though. Homofags are cancerous
>HURR DURR STOP BEING AB IGGOT WHAT WE DO IN THE PRIVACY OF OUR HOME IS NO BUSINESS OF YOURS
>But we do want tax benefits that were intended to alleviate tax pressure on married men so they could provide for children because muh equality
>Why aren't you willing to pay for our benefits you biggot? MUH BEDROOM MUH PRIVACY MUH GIBS

Homofags don't understand the difference between criminalizing homosexuality on the one hand and the oxymoron of gay marriage on the other.

>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT INFERTILE PEOPLE CHECKMATE BIGGOT
Yeah, which is why impotence (as well as consanguinity) were historically valid grounds for annulment of marriage in the Catholic Church. Not divorce, annulment. As in "this marriage was never valid and thereby ended retroactively".

he probably fapped to tr*p doujinshi after uploading the video.

it is good to watch ugly guy speaking about justice of sex.

Fags fear the Samurai.

It's 2018, and being gay is OK.

Attached: canadapride.png (720x603, 638K)

being gay rather than being like this JAp

Can always count on the russians to collectively hate fags with me вyыг

Gay people should be publicly tortured and executed in any civilized society

This tbqh

Get out of Korea disgusting wh*Teoid faggot how many children have you fucked?

An*me is making Japan gay

Nobita-san should be prime minister of Japan.

Trudeau doesn't even need to undress to look like a faggot.

Based!

Attached: DC6181E3-9393-4408-98DE-B69C53836C3F.jpg (479x720, 48K)

kys fagot

Most disgusting and obese country on the planet calling me fat. Post your picture with timestamp child fucking faggot and I'll post mine. Nice 2011 meme btw

Attached: thicc.jpg (463x600, 84K)

SJW, it's not your board, you can go back to r*ddit

fuck off, degenerate

I'm a legitimate native Korean you faggot, Stop deluding yourself with the 'le white expat poster XD' meme.

BURAKKU PIIPORU

pretty much

Attached: japan hate foreign.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>Is he retarded?

This is the same guy that said that Japan is one of the most gender equal societies on earth and how dare women complain about perceived sexism they experience in Japanese society.

Meanwhile every bit of statistics shows Japan is one of the most gender unequal societies on earth and it's women have some of the highest suicide rates on earth. There is a famous Japanese investigative journalist I forgot his name that said that outside of the middle east, Japan may actually be the most sexist country on earth.

He's just a hard-right Japanese nationalist nutter.

MAGA

WHY IS HIS SKIN SO CLAMMY AND GREASY

No that is Hell Joseon

It's "sexist" only because it doesn't have muh feminist programs. It's not like the law forbids Japanese women from having a job or whatever, it's just that women are culturally expected to conform to certain standards. And that's lovely. As much as it may sound weeaboo, Japan has women instead of girls cosplaying as defective men.

Attached: 1515469551133.jpg (736x981, 115K)

This
>>But we do want tax benefits that were intended to alleviate tax pressure on married men so they could provide for children because muh equality
>Homofags don't understand the difference between criminalizing homosexuality on the one hand and the oxymoron of gay marriage on the other.
How is it an oxymoron exactly? If gay couples want to adopt children they should be allowed the same benefits as straight people.
> Yeah, which is why impotence (as well as consanguinity) were historically valid grounds for annulment of marriage in the Catholic Church. Not divorce, annulment. As in "this marriage was never valid and thereby ended retroactively".
Not even remotely relevant. Are you intentinally trying to sound like a retard?

Pretty sure he's a confessed virgin.

Prepared for Jow Forumstards to become the new SJWs of the 2020's

Bretty sugoi desu ne.

>feminist programs
This would be a nail in the coffin for Japan to be certain.
>girls cosplaying as defective men
Or vice versa. Fucking gross either way.

Attached: madovomit.jpg (680x680, 82K)

>If gay couples want to adopt children
>adopt
But that's not the point of marriage, you fucking moron. It's reproduction, natural growth.

Also
>The development of the construct of marriage isn't important when discussiong marriage
The fuck outta here before I tell Putin on you.

In Germany, a marriage-equivalent union for gays has existed for years and years...
last year, they re-named it to marriage, and added the ability to adopt children.
Wow revolutionary progress in Germany, finally adopting gay marriage!
but what has actually changed?
can they marry in churches now? no, because that's separate from a legal marriage at the court house.
so now they can go to the court house to get married... which is somehow different from going to the court house to get a same-sex union...

Gay people actually have the same rights as straight people.

A straight man can marry a woman.

A gay man can marry a woman

See? same rights

If you found Nobita alarm clock on an online auction,
you have to bid at least $ 500.

>gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry because they can't procreate!

Uh huh, I guess if they aren't allowed to marry, then they'll just become straight and have children. Perfect logic

Attached: 1459976323405.gif (360x270, 1.93M)

No, they just won't marry.

Except historically that's more or less what happened. In the gay community there's even a term for that: a woman who effectively covers for a gay man is called a "beard".

This.
Yuta >>>>>>>>>> Soybita

>It's reproduction, natural growth.
How so? And how is adopting an orphaned child any worse? It's doing society a service, and therefore gay couples should have the same tax exemptuins that straight people are entitled to. It doesnt at all matter how you got that child.
You also dont need marriage for reproduction.
Marriage is an arbitrary human invention. Theres no reason whatsoever why gays shouldnt also profit from it

But pedophiles can band together, pretend to be gay and get married, then adopt little girls and rape them.
Considering that the percentage of pedophiles in the population is higher than the percentage of gay people, I believe this is a very important issue to consider

>And how is adopting an orphaned child any worse?
Because it's not sustainable, as it depends on other children having that child in the first place. Adoption does not contribute to a society's growth and therefore its sustainability.
>B-But it's a good thing to do
Yes, but that's not what we're discussing. What we're discussing is a social model that doesn't result in collapse. There's a good reason why the grand majority of societies in history did not approve of homosexuality.
>Inb4 Greeks and Romans
Go ahead. Make my day.

>Marriage is an arbitrary human invention.
Yeah, so are property rights. Your point being?

Gays typically married women and reproduced, the majority of them probably still do which is why "straight" is such a popular fetish amongst gays. Despite it being bad for the wife its better for society as a whole as they are still able to reproduce and contribute a net gain as opposed to adopting some little boy from Russia or Africa you and your "husband" adopt.

He's japanese

The Virgin Homophobe Nobita vs. The Chad Liberal Yuta

youtube.com/watch?v=-p0tYGNw-s0

Attached: japs.png (657x371, 571K)

How will gays destroy the society exactly?

Someone needs to make this meme now

Agree with him, but he panders to Jow Forums too much.

>But pedophiles can band together, pretend to be gay and get married, then adopt little girls and rape them.
Peodphiles can band together and rape little girls and boys anyway. They dont need to pretend to be married. Fear isnt a reason to deny people their rights.
>Adoption does not contribute to a society's growth and therefore its sustainability.
Sure it does. Adopted children fare much better in the world than orphans raised in orphanages and therefore have a better chance to reproduce, that much is obvious. Clearly they would be doing society a massive favour by adopting children and contributing to the quality of their lives.
Besides gay people can make IVF children of their own.
>Yes, but that's not what we're discussing. What we're discussing is a social model that doesn't result in collapse.
Please explain to me how allowing gay people to marry, have and adopt children results in collapse you crazy delusional dipshit?
>There's a good reason why the grand majority of societies in history did not approve of homosexuality.
Not really. Thats like saying theres a good reason why we used to burn people for believing the Earth rotated around the Sun. Besides some of the most advanced historical societies were indifferent to homosexuality and it was common accepted practice. Ancient China, Persia, Greece, Rome, etc etc
>Your point being?
Whats yours? If it's arbitrary invention theres no divine ritheosness attached and theres no reason we cant adjust it to be more inclusive

They won't, but losing track of the original intention of marriage and making it all about le happy feelings will. The undermining of the family unit, and the patriarchal authority of the father over the mother in said unit, has destroyed birth rates past recovery.

>They won't, but losing track of the original intention of marriage and making it all about le happy feelings will. The undermining of the family unit, and the patriarchal authority of the father over the mother in said unit, has destroyed birth rates past recovery.

Attached: A7E79CE3-F3B5-4B05-A3B1-6CE0E5E28066.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

>all about le happy feelings will.
Except it isnt just about that. It's about having an equal society and giving people a right. A right, mind you, that would be positive for society as a whole.
>undermining of the family unit
If anything it encourage the family unit lol
>has destroyed birth rates past recovery.
Economics does that, not le ebil marxist conspiracy

This so much.

Pandering to white supremacists is the new to-go solution for mediocre youtubers to make views now.

The fact he's a nip gook is,a huge plus. Now all incels weebs from Jow Forums are flocking to this guy.

>white supremacists
What?
Almost all of the "redpills" pewdiepie drops are tame as fuck

Yeah I've noticed this, a lot of youtubers are pandering to alt-right/anti-sjw types.

Shame for him you can get married in some places in Japan already.

His prevoius one was even more redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4
It's funny how he started from being lefty liberal and ended up topping even Jow Forums

Attached: gookstats.jpg (1696x944, 150K)

Israel is already accusing Japan to have placed missiles inside Golan valley

It's almost as if he's pandering to Jow Forums weebs for views.

why does another altright cuck matter just because hes azn

>Abe: Make more babies, faggots!
What a tool.

there is no need to wait. they already become one

/thread

FIRST BRACK PEEPURR AND NOW GAY PEEPURR? I WIRR NOT STAND FOR THIS I DEMAND PUBRIC CANING

>Find your love in Japan
Is this guy some kind of cuck or something?

>le redpilled MAGA!
Kys

rare

>Besides some of the most advanced historical societies were indifferent to homosexuality and it was common accepted practice. Ancient China, Persia, Greece, Rome, etc etc

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Especially Romans. You could be gay sure but there was a huge stigma, but even then first its your fucking job to marry a woman and make children for the roman state.

>Peodphiles can band together and rape little girls and boys anyway. They dont need to pretend to be married. Fear isnt a reason to deny people their rights.
Gay men can marry a woman and adopt children. Nobody is denying them that right.

Doesnt matter
Great argument, funny boi

I can't get enough of this gook desu lads, absolutely top-tier banter

I'm less rare than your grandmother's sunday roast beef since I escaped from the loony bin, have been posting here every day this week.