/brit/

Asiatic Arses edition

Attached: 1431120095600.jpg (1024x1365, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15670789
youtube.com/watch?v=kgXMUHIYoqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples#Origins_and_early_expansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wank finished

wank toil

Are you mad cuz I look better in it?

since you didn't like those frames, would you be able to post frames that you don't perceive as "pretentious" please?
not taking the piss genuinely curious to see what you post

Lewd

this girl was rated the best bum in China
do you agree?

Attached: 1517373359084.jpg (800x1205, 173K)

might make a forum, anyone up for it
one where insufferable DICKHEADS dont make new threads constantly and interrupt you

I know I'm ugly, it's why I use pictures of retarded frogs and tim byrne to represent myself

Attached: apu arms.png (1328x764, 79K)

sounds good mate count me in

Ride now!
Ride now!
Ride! Ride for ruin...
...and the world's ending!
deh!

good lad

Attached: apu fren.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

makes me miss the Japanese gf (she took this photo)

Attached: IMG_8057.jpg (1512x2016, 1.04M)

the fit

Attached: 1500399793327.jpg (389x921, 54K)

Should I
>A. Go to tesco, buy a meal deal and find a nice spot in the sun to read or
>B. stay inside all day and post on the chon whilst also playing GTAV

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

crease

Personally I use Apu as an autist I am a 9 year old trapped in a grown mans body.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_539.jpg (745x565, 102K)

never been to china cannot say

It is a good one, but I dunno about best.

Some peasant farmer girl who grows melons way up in the mountains, constantly doing squats with huge baskets of melons..

Like a stone peach.

My specs

Attached: IMG_1040.png (366x330, 67K)

No. Because you're trying to imitate my beauty. I am the flame, you are the moth. I despise creatures such as you; begone.

funny how just seeing the lower 1/4th/1/3rd of your face I can tell you're not good looking

strawpoll.me/15670789

not sunny so b

ignore them
"pretentious" is good when it comes to glasses
you have to wear this shit on your face either way so you might as well indulge

quite envious of Asians' skin tone
whites have a nicer facial structure and overall look more aesthetic but imagine if our skin was literally golden like East Asians
we'd look like the pinnacle of Divinity

What do you lads think of my girlfriend?

Attached: IMG_20180509_153219.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

what was she like? how come you broke up?

always wanted a japanese gf but that ship has sailed

He's right, you know - especially with what's happening, and the environment, in Bongland atm.

Attached: Capture.jpg (750x669, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kgXMUHIYoqo

prime form tbqh ngl

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

Which ones the girl?

Jesus saves lad

are you wearing a onesie under that coat?

sweater fit is a bit fucked around the pits
wear a different tshirt
buy different laces, darker

haha yeah :/

Attached: 1459434667189.jpg (719x1607, 638K)

Bullshit, I've seen that before.

there are no christians in england, only heathens

Looks rather gay

Pretentious specs 2bh

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (600x600, 49K)

crikey never mind they cost an arm and a leg to set up

Cannot tell who is the girl but both of you are below average.

Took my ex to the same exhibit mate

Attached: ye.jpg (3030x3242, 2.07M)

huh it's almost as if that phrase has a certain stigma behind it due to obvious reasons

Attached: 1515847308684.jpg (1059x546, 140K)

WHAT THE FUCK lads tim just appeared on my twitter timeline out of the blue

Attached: IMG_20180510_143435.png (1080x1347, 565K)

>Asiatic
>Arses
Say that after you've been to asia

>coat

its a cardigan lad

Attached: laffing cas.png (587x440, 648K)

trousers seem to fit fine, it's too much pairing purple trousers with that t shirt. The wooly jumper fit is poor but you could argue that's part of the aesthetic (just not with how you've put the outfit together.). Wearing visible undershirts is always bad as I said you don't want this multicoloured thing that bleed sinto your trousers it looks silly and makes your stomach look really big. Not a fan of the plaid shirt either but hard to see the fit

>my twitter timeline

Attached: 1524920498185.png (1159x665, 231K)

we didn't break up she went back to Japan
she was the sweetest creature I've ever met
yeah because I've posted it before

Attached: IMG_8034.jpg (1210x1613, 415K)

In Dublin posting from mobile data 1/2

Some Germans and Hungarians have a nice mix of Asiatic golden skin and European facial features

yes?
the normies found tim ages ago and briefly memed him for a short while

tim's a normie meme now

Please rate.

Attached: IMG_3058.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Jesus:
>Gave us good laws
>Taught us good morals
>Died for our sins
>Loves even the worst of us
>is the Son of God
>Saves

Mohammad:
>Rapes children
>Kills non-believers
>Teaches evil morality
>Isn't the son of God
>Doesn't save

Seems like a pretty reasonable thing to hate Mohammad and love Jesus.

why should things be different?
Christianity has that privilege due to a thousand+ years of history on the island
does my head in when people bull this "whataboutism" nonsense as if all things are equal
I wouldn't go crying if some Buddhists here were getting pissy about Christians being jerkoffs (because they are)

Attached: nerfed.webm (720x404, 1.69M)

he was briefly annexed by the normalsphere a couple of years ago, think joe rogan covered him on his grotty little podcast

Why does the leftist media love attacking all the Jews surrounding and supporting Trump? It really does prove how the left are the real antisemites.

>golden like east asians
can you show picture bc I have no idea what you're talking about, only golden skin I know is mediterranians

thanks, the trousers are actually navy cords, the photo made them look purple for some reason

and the ol' wifi

you notice all sorts of /brit/ gimmicks in the real world when you pay attention

sometimes makes me paranoid, why does /brit/ have such a long reach? what if everyone actually posts on /brit/?

Would absolutely heem you if you dared utter these words in front of me

a man of taste
refined taste

Attached: the fit.jpg (640x480, 53K)

oh and the shoes are fine (maybe get a different lace I don't really know looks fine as it is)

I went on a date on Halloween last year. The only date I've ever been on. How are you lads doing in the romantic department?

Nah bullshit, I saw it years ago being posted by a brit

going to pay the band to play Michael Jackson's Pretty Young Thing at the wedding I'm going to

Just walked to the gym got in and the changing rooms are shut and I have jeans on so now im doing the virgin walk home

>only grow one type of potato
>that specific type gets a disease
>every other country still has not only potatoes but the other crops they were intelligent enough to grow alongside potatoes
>you have nothing
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE BRITISH PRIVLEDGE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE CRIMESOFBRITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why don't you eat something else you live on a green wonderland with rich fishing waters
>NO THIS IS YOUR FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1444273083971.png (327x316, 211K)

think everyone went to it

Christian privilege is being able to have a sticker on your car in a formerly Christian country. Muslim privilege is being able to be a Muslim anywhere without being rounded up, imprisoned and killed. Jewish privilege is being able to get Americans to bomb invade and kill Christians and Muslims for you.

>left are anti-semites when jews make up the majority of the left

umm...stop trying to twist facts to prove something that doesn't exist sweaty x

I thought it was common knowledge that Asians are yellowy-golden

Attached: 20140827140910401290536.jpg (595x600, 73K)

Can't help but feel like I'm being slightly pretentious when I wear them though...

should have got changed in the toilet mong

When you post stuff like this, all you're really doing is demonstrating your ignorance mate.

it's okay, the poor fags won't be too upset

been seeing this girl in the city for a little while, but we haven't fucked yet so I'm getting frustrated, especially since its a long drive to get to where she is.

Some people are quick to accept defeat.

Could literally fold you in two with the strength of my pissing stream.

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

me on the left

Attached: paedophisles.png (527x345, 279K)

you reckon

Where would I have put my stuff

Those aren't real Jews. Those are atheists that don't practice their faith and they hate Israel. In the old days, people would refer to those types as "Kapos".

more the opposite imo, /brit/ spins gimmicks out of actual society and web culture

the actual original output is really small and limited to greggs / ballbusting, most of the celebrated classic gimmicks were stolen from other threads or boards

Attached: 5e0.jpg (600x695, 27K)

Graham is going to be so funny on Eurovision this year Lol might even mention Drumpf!

Yesterday for the first time ever I see a school age lesbian couple. 2 girls both in school uniform holding hands, 1 butch, 1 feminine. Really surprised me 2bh to see kids so carefree about sexuality and what others might think. Things really are coming along just fine.

Attached: 1521301081940.jpg (1413x1412, 105K)

yellow sure but not golden, like the skin colour of that guy is not as nice as the skin colour of say elsa pataky

Jews aren't Semites, they are Turkic Nomads from Khazaria that was destroyed by Rus' Vikings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples#Origins_and_early_expansion

Attached: Swedish Varangians_Kievan Rus' Expansion_Destruction of Khazaria_Maps_Europe.jpg (1831x9718, 3.64M)

How come I'm apparently ugly on here but have no problem slaying women in real life? The amount of women I sleep with you simply wouldn't believe.

Checkmate virgins, will be back later to harass you SOME more

alri twisty x

last time I shagged a girl I put a song on afterwards and told her it reminded me of the Japanese gf

Sounds to me like Mohammed was the antichrist Jesus warned us about

In a bag and brought it into the gym with you?