One of these is offered to be the official language of the EU

One of these is offered to be the official language of the EU.
Your choice?

Attached: ol.png (400x60, 2K)

English

French of course, it basically already is

USSR 2.0 when?

I live in California so Spanish

German

Deutsch since it's the closest to Anglish.

Spanish

French.

Italian.

German.
Simply because it has the most native speakers in the EU.

Also this could help: (I think it is easier to learn German if you already speak English than to start with a Latin language from 0)

Arabic

French

English speakers have an easier time learning every latin language except Romanian than german

Attached: OFbTauc.png (2000x2200, 842K)

You Yoorups should still make English your official language
as proof see this

DEUTSCH JAWOHL

Latino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Romanian

Attached: romanian_shitposting.webm (480x360, 2.45M)

English

Independently, Ireland and Malta are more relevant than Germany, France, Italy and Spain combined. For that reason Europe should learn English.

If I can't choose French, then Spanish because I speak a little Spanish.

Deutsch

Attached: 1524241060678.jpg (988x1500, 1.07M)

french or german

>Japan is darker than China
LOL shit map

Esperanto.

Attached: D242257E-9425-4EF4-BFD8-9B04625A8539.png (1009x423, 89K)

English. Fuck languages with genders

German

Le français, évidemment.

English, then German.

Dutch

Français

French, unironically

What language will be used in EU institutions after UK leaves?

French and German, like in Switzerland.

Ask the FSI amigo
I understand it's because the kanji have more readings and the grammar is a bit harder, but I'm not sure

Attached: 7e750d5c5dc560e8769acc4e26722971.png (492x170, 10K)

Either French or German, they're both spoken in multiple countries in the EU. French might have the edge because of it's influence worldwide.

Ceci.

>What language will be used in EU institutions after UK leaves?
In the EU parlament, they can use whatever language they want. There will be a translator to translate it for everyone else.
Of course, the most spoken languages are German, English and French though.

Latin.

Meh, french, spanish and italian are basically dialect of each other. We should choose latin

We aren't stronk enough, if PR join the US and Spanish become official there maybe

faroese or german

French
We need to bring French back as the language of international diplomacy and high culture and go full Napoleon on the whole fucking world. Dress super warm and plant that sexy ass imperial eagle on top of that candy cone church in Moscow

French, but if I can't pick it then German.
Spanish doesn't feel relevant enough within the EU to make it even though the language is international and I see no reason why Italian would prevail over the three others.

Unironically not a bad idea
Over the course of a generation we could have a european lingua franca that would be both neutral and tied to our history.

this, we need another belle époque
french all the way

Spanish

Just because I dislike all others

Italiani

this desu

Arey you a real madrid fan?

Attached: real_rom.png (485x443, 37K)

French is the only acceptable answer

German, because it is easier than French and the other two are irrelevant. But my opinion on EU language doesn't count anyway.

english? only nostalgia faggots and regular ol faggots would like for it to be french, English is already the worlds more relevant language so...

>German, because it is easier than French
Respectfully disagree, if you're looking for teh easiest of the four options, it would be Spanish for me.

this, but the only reason english speakers have a hard time learning german is the grammar and sentence structure is really different in german. pronunciation in german is easier than in french

I reckon learning dutch for an english speaker is as easy as learning spanish or french because the grammar is easier than german.

Spanish or Italian

It is already English and we all know it, but I'm sure a grown up like you perfectly understood that it wasn't an option displayed in OP's pic becauise then why would we even discuss in this thread ?
Moron.
> choose between option A to D
> I'll pick option E because i'm that smart of an ass

Italian.
I maybe a little biased here though.

This

no
it should be Greek or Mandarin

English IS official language of the EU

French

spit at everyone who pick German
>*spits*

I'll just disregard the fact that I find the idea of having a language of soulless cultural antichrists as the official language of the EU despicable and give some practical reasons why it should be French
>heavily Latin based and therefore more easy to learn for most Europeans
>sexy as fuck
>language of real chads, very cool
>even fucking Friedrich the Great wrote in French because he did not want the first hand records of his life by which he would be remembered for eternity to be written in a brutish simpleton language like German

actually there are already a fuck ton of official EU languages, so the question posted is related to wich one should be the SINGLE offical language and it provides a list of languages that would make no sense to be the one.

Besides its not like it is a test or something, different opinions can be made

no i dont watch football not my thing

Latin based languages are only eay to learn for Western people. German is actually closer to the Eastern languages and closer to Danish, Netherlands, Swedish, Norway, Balts etc.

German because it is straightforward and has the most native speakers

It's called Interlingua - a simplified Latin with a sane orthography and very easy to learn.

>"I speak italian to God, spanish to my men, french to my women and german to my dog"
sooo spanish? or french?

you would have been making a valid point if you hadn't listed a bunch of countries that have 35 million people put together

Spanish would be a big no because of Southern American migrants.

Latin

Latin.
Germanic, slavs and scandinavian gtfo

rude

this

le meme language

weird, german is a mandatory subject here up to a certain year level (optional from there).
really makes you think why they don't choose a more relevant & easier language to learn/teach. fucking spanish or something.

Portuguese.

Spanish or italian so i don't have to learn a shit... maybe french, but not german pls.

Oi mate, how is French taught in school over there ? Is there a chance I'll have a shot at coming down under and teaching French or is the language not taught in schools ?

spen because it's cute :3

a large portion of arab speakers gone with brexit, it should be turkish

from what i remember, yer, french is a language for seniors in some school curriculums around australia. more so in the big cities i reckon'. australia is very close to new caledonia (which speaks french) so we would have strategic interest in learning it.

Spanish

>Over the course of a generation we could have a european lingua franca that would be both neutral and tied to our history.
It's not neutral. How is it neutral? Roman shit lords opressed the Germanic tribes and waged war against them. Latin is the language of oppressors

French

You fucked it up.

>Latin is the language of oppressors
What sort of nigger logic is this ? It must have been so more than 2 000 years ago, most of Europe could fairly argue that German has been the language of oppressors for the past two centuries.

No that's French, English and Spanish and Italian, for invading the Americas and Africa.
Germany is peaceful, its only crime is wanting to take back land it used to own

french so it's easier to live in the eu for us ;3

Attached: 1505416784911.png (680x697, 209K)

Sure, Germany didn't want any lands anywhere in the world, right.

>Be me, an Iranian
>Be in Los Angeles
>Clearly speaking Farsi with co-worker
>Some obese le 5.6% Mexican asks me something in Spanish
>Tell her "no hablo español, lo siento"
>She gets mad and complains how latinos should be able to speak Spanish
>Tell her i'm not a latino
>Her taco brain gets confused because everyone latino in LA assumes that all brown looking people are latinos and Speak Spanish
Ya, I support English

This.

no mames

Ceci. Ou Latin.

you have to go back

German because other are basically shitskin

you can't learn japanese meme is real
more than 88 weeks stands for infinity

Attached: 17305398f6dad31460fa489b448db793.png (600x848, 543K)

OwO

Japanese