What did your ancestors do to get shipped off to Australia, Aussie anons?

What did your ancestors do to get shipped off to Australia, Aussie anons?

Attached: 1520577993427.png (549x424, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Wade
abc.net.au/news/2007-07-25/online-records-highlight-australias-convict-past/2512534
sbs.com.au/news/australia-us-deal-nauru-refugees-transferred-to-us
blogs.ancestry.com.au/cm/10-common-crimes-committed-by-convicts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that what they teach you in school?

Why were your ancestors put on the america boat, user?

Attached: 1523208793555.jpg (762x464, 96K)

Yes

>Australians pretend like their ancestors weren't crooks
I bet they weren't even horse thieves or pickpockets.
I bet they were just some bums who stole a load of bread.

They put themselves there for being weirdos, though there were convicts shipped to America as well

Maybe stop and think for a second. How could prisoners have descendants? Do you think they shipped female prisoners over for them to have sex with?

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Wade

I know you're being an epic memester, but I'll educate you. Most Australians are descended from the farmers and settlers that came after the convicts. They brought their families over.

>Prisoners were put into prisons and locked away until they died
>"the sites estimated 22 per cent of living Australians had a convict ancestor"
abc.net.au/news/2007-07-25/online-records-highlight-australias-convict-past/2512534

Attached: brainlet wojack.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Arsed raylia

>t. lowlife thug in denial of his criminal genes

I've heard that's where they sent the fags

So 4 million out of 26 million people are ESTIMATED to have a convict ancestor. And this information is being attributed to some unnamed genealogist.

ABC is Marxist propaganda, by the way. I'm sure they're pushing some kind of agenda.

They probably got tricked into going there by family friends who regreted going there.

Attached: 2010-05-17 21-53-49_0014.jpg (1600x1003, 317K)

>moving the goalpost
I thought nobody was descended from the convicts because they were all put into a dungeon beneath the surface and never heard from again?
Scurry back to Jow Forums

Just admit you know absolutely nothing about Australia or it's history. Your education system failed you.

>education system
>America

One side is descended from a Fenian and the other from petty thieves
They estimate a quarter of the population have convict ancestry. Our current Prime Minster is from a convict family.

Didn't mean to reply to the first post

In South and Western Australia, sure

Is it worth visiting your country?

Larceny on my Dad's side.
My Mum's a migrant.

Kek, they don't teach anyone anything about Australia in schools internationally you mong.

>Abostralianese """""people"""""

Attached: IMG_3198.png (500x386, 110K)

If you like the sea, sure.

They cut history class to pay for Jamal's programs. Most people in the land of the free refill can't find Australia on a map.

Attached: 4029849234_92f482ee83_b.jpg (1024x681, 258K)

>Popular national song is about a hobo thief

Never said all of them were descendants of convicts, you retard. You said none were, which is provably false. If someone here doesn't know about Australian history, it's you.

Yeah I'm sure the first thing on the list that they'll bring back in America with a bigger education budget is the history of fucking Australia

You unironically wouldn't understand, it's a cultural thing.

>My convict ass is on FIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE

I don't know why Americans get on a high horse about convicts, the only reason so many of them ended up in Australia is that we couldn't keep shipping them off to America any more.

We don't though
My mother's Canadian side (loyalists who fled after the Revolution) is unironically descended from horse thieves lol

Now we're shipping criminals to America. It's come full circle.

sbs.com.au/news/australia-us-deal-nauru-refugees-transferred-to-us

that's literally the reason we were settled by the English, Australia would have probably been French otherwise

>refugees
>criminals

As if Australian history is anything important to remember

They tried to enter our country illegally to get free shit. They're opportunistic criminals.

They didn't though and haven't broken any laws as a result
If they did enter it would actually be legal for a lot of them, which is part of the problem

australians are not convicts you bullies

Yes I am, Britain needs to pay me reparations.

>Just admit you know absolutely nothing about Australia or it's history. Your education system failed you.
Did you fail history or are you just dense?

blogs.ancestry.com.au/cm/10-common-crimes-committed-by-convicts/

Maybe next you can tell us that no Australians fought in Vietnam or that the Dutch never were in Tazmania.

imagine being butthurt about being called a descendent of convicts

Attached: 1511954744312.png (570x700, 534K)

Bet he's that guy who used to LARP as being German

>be Jow Forumstard
>come to Jow Forums
>get butthurt
Why do they keep doing this

>I don't know why Americans get on a high horse about convicts, the only reason so many of them ended up in Australia is that we couldn't keep shipping them off to America any more.

Less than a third of the number that was sent the Australia we're sent here. Georgia was a debtors colony and Virginia and Maryland basically received rebels from Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

A bunch also ended up on shitty Carribean islands.

>ancestry.com
You deserve everything negative which comes your way.

They breeded with aborigines

It's based off publically available records you fucking drongo

You are such as fucking idiot, you know that.

Yeah righto