Culture Pals - /cp/

Dogs in a pub edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

Old:

Attached: 31936703_1622351134544767_3035965927452573696_o.jpg (1440x1080, 79K)

first for me and the thot patrol

Attached: 1498347433866.jpg (250x219, 4K)

x for never cracking open a cold one with the boys

u srs?

about not having friends?

About not cracking a cold one, but yeah do you have friends?

no

Sad! I'm holding a house party in a couple of weeks, you're invited

thank you, greatest ally

Seriously though, find some mates and go for a brewski

I didnt think stealing glasses in pubs was a thing in the UK.
I wonder what happens if a foreigner does that..

honestly nobody cares

t. glass thief

But yer white.. What if it was a chocolate man from Senegal or Detroit?

>I'm going on a date purely to nick more glasses
Absolute champion

If a foreigner does it that can fuck off. British glasses for British people, simple as.

*They can

then theyre a nigger and they should go to jail

What if its a hapa paki?

What part of nederworld are you from?

>a hapa paki
Was my first comment not clear enough? If anything them being specifically a paki makes it worse. You don't see pakis in the pub though, community spirit is like kryptonite to those "people"

Ooooh pakis never come there. I never knew. Also, you know how common it is to see a paki there so i thought they do almost everything a brit would do.

cheers lad I'll have a drink from one of my stolen glasses to that

close to germoney

All of nederworld is close to germoney.
Just don't be from Limburg.

Hey there.

Hellooooooo

Voce e uma garota muito gostosa. Uma delicia.

How's my Portuguese?

That Brazilian portuguese is on point.

Huehuehue, show de bola. Muito obrigado. Parabens.

si a ti te gusta a mi me encanta

why do I fall in love so fast

En serio te gusta el Portugues de BRAZIU? A mi me da risa.

Lack of options. Insecurity. Unable to cope with loneliness. Lack of testosterone. Overall tendency to be a faggot/cuck. Sort yourself out.

/Qetsiyah
Mommy...

Attached: photo_2018-04-26_16-48-28.jpg (754x762, 44K)

>/Qetsiyah

> Learns Korean/Japanese
> Choker
> Name: Sylwia

Dropped.

Because it feels good to have a cute girl be affectionate to you. Your body releases oxytocin and you feel happy when you talk to this person. So you develop feelings

being in love just feels amazing

It only feels good if it is requited.

What do I know, I haven't been in love in a few years now.

honestly it also feels kinda good even if you don't know if the other person loves you back. What feels awful is finding out they don't.

>What feels awful is finding out they don't.
Don't drop truth bombs this early :'(

Please tell me you're 18 or younger.

I'm 27

I’m almost 27!

Is Croatia/France here? Post more photos of your trip!

poor guy

Attached: Screenshot (303).png (832x312, 112K)

I'm 29. I wish I were as naive again...

I was mugged by what seemed to be gyppos but they might have been native croatians, just a couple hours ago while going back to my hotel. I lost all my stuff, fuckers even stole my shoes. Posting from an internet cafe right now.

from 2 views a week to 5 today
im happier now :)

Tfw 27 views.

See m8s the last thread is exactly why you dont wife up self-hating asian sloots. Fuck and chuck em, but don't have children because they'll be mental just like their moms

oh, congratulations!
how did you get those?

kek, these ones ?

You shouldn't lie on the internet user

Attached: 1474151781135.jpg (640x480, 42K)

fuck :(

White women get a lot of hate, but a white woman is, logically and objectively speaking, the best choice for a lifetime partner.

My profile picture is a bit enigmatic. It's not a selfie, so it helps.

what do you mean? Explain it to me like I'm an autistic kid

im curious now, what is it?

What exactly? That bit about white women being a better prospect for a LTR or my profile?

It's a picture of me where I'm outdoors on a sunny day, and I'm holding a baby. It makes women curious about my persona. I rarely ever get views from guys. It's all psychology.

oh i see, i guess that would illicit responses, yeah
hope you get more views! :)

1 view. It’s the same Thai girl every single day

have you talked?

I think you can find attractive and sane girls of every race, just gotta watch out for common pitfalls like the chinkmerican in /cp/

Yes, she messages me on Snapchat every damn day. But all she talks about is another Culture Pal

Link me to your profile.

We men are more liberal and forgiving as to what is an attractive woman. As far as sanity goes, white women are a better choice, simply because of the higher likelihood that a woman of European descent will exhibit more empathy and intelligence than a woman from another race.

t. Psychologist.

why is she talking about him?
haha i feel like that would be cheating though

>haha i feel like that would be cheating though

There is nothing wrong about that. Again, link me to that profile of yours. I can help you get more views and more (female) attention, if you wish.

well i dont know, sorry
i really appreciate the help but im not really looking for a high number of views i think
also i dont know what kind of attention i want, a bit confused atm sorry

You sound young. How old are you then?

im 19

Oh, you're way too young to know what you want.

Do you lift, at least?

She likes him a lot. But she lost her virginity to some random dude at a party a few days ago and is complaining that she feels guilty

no i dont
have you told her you think it's a bit weird she does that?

Yes

>She likes him a lot. But she lost her virginity to some random dude at a party a few days ago and is complaining that she feels guilty

Any self-respecting man would move on. What kind of girl loses her virginity that easily?

Join a gym. Don't be an Eurocuck.

well, what did she say?
i dont know what that means, and im not in the mood for getting called that, sorry

pretty sure you viewed my profile and you just don't really have much on there that'd make anyone want to message, be more captivating

A 19-year-old boy hardly has anything captivating to say or tell about his life thus far.

she’s 23, but yeah

“ :( “

>she’s 23, but yeah

Girls who are still virgins at that age are either a treasure, or a time bomb.

>or a time bomb.
elaborate pls

They are so desperate to lose that V-card that they'll do the nasty with pretty much anyone.

That doesn’t make sense. Why would they be desperate? That makes them more valuable

DES PA CITO

U dont know much about women senpai

dont think that was me sorry, last american i viewed was yesterday
sorry but thats just a really weird statement

Biological clock, hormones determining behaviour, societal expectations...

OK Mick.

>sorry but thats just a really weird statement

Not really. I was a clueless 19-year-old once.

I know men who lose their virginities to sluts and then they regret it. Maybe she really does regret it, but she should have just not fugged him.

and?

Yeah, I forgot women and men experience sex in the same way.

There is no such thing as male virginity. The male body doesn't undergo any transformation when a male has sex the first time. The female body, specially the brain, do.

And...join a gym and get some real hobbies. See the profile views increase xD In real life, too.

Thicc girls lives matter

at 23 desperation begins? I thought it begins much later.
but i guess the same happens to guys. i wonder at what age they become desperate though.

The desperation you refer to is that of women who are unwed or not engaged. Or those who have baby rabies. This kind of desperation does have a later onset, it starts at around 28.

Men don't really become desperate. A man can have children even if he is 50 or even 60. At 29 I have mostly teen girls willing to date me. There are also older women interested. It is great to be a man.

>The male body doesn't undergo any transformation when a male has sex the first time
really? i thought it makes them feel more "normal" or "adjusted."

I lost my virginity to a gross girl and I regret it

>Or those who have baby rabies.
fucking hell baby rabies :') what is it?

why join a gym?
i have hobbies
and i said i dont need to get as many views as possbile

why do you think she’s gross?

>i have hobbies
what are your hobbies?

This colombiano is retarded as fuck

That's a likely effect, especially in societies where being a male virgin is looked down upon.

That's your fault. Own your mistake.

Women are born with a limited number of eggs. The fertility window of a woman is much smaller than that of a man. If a woman is 28 or 30 and hasn't have had children, she grows desperate. At that age, a pregnancy is full of risks and problems.

Every male should be strong. Let me guess: you're skinny.
Fuck, I never met a Belgian who wasn't scrawny. No wonder your country is so full of muslims taking over your land.

In comparison to women from other latitudes, American women are generally trash.

What about girls who save for marriage without being religious?

Attached: papa_lichaam.jpg (720x1034, 127K)

>Planet fitness

LUNK ALARM!!

Unicorns. I have only ever met two.

>when she calls you by your first name

Attached: 1507766718369.jpg (512x512, 47K)

When did /cp/ turn into third world broscience gender psychology?