Where the fuck are bears when you need them? Staying above 8k is unsustainable, nobody is buying this shit...

Where the fuck are bears when you need them? Staying above 8k is unsustainable, nobody is buying this shit. The price is being propped up by wash trades on bitfinex and whales setting up fake buy walls. Just complete the fucking megabart already.

Attached: Image.png (650x650, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/sloPXUZL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just relax and wait
every pump is a great chance to short higher
although i would only start shorting ~8500

we broke the trend. institutions are bought in at around this price. btc will literally never go below 8k again

This. I wouldn't be trading here just yet. I regret not shorting yesterday but it felt like we would push closer to 8.6

>he fell for the institutions meme

>bears

Attached: 4692AF9A-A5CA-4FE9-BB92-30908B1CCAE9.jpg (1125x602, 395K)

Bait actually nvm this is crypto, there's an legion of retards in this space.
I seriously hope you didn't fall for the "institutions" whale meme, they need to cash out without causing a bank run you know that right?? Its why faggots like that crypto ed guy keeps tweeting bullish shit but you know hes shorting

you're never going to make it

Meanwhile didficulty is 3-4x higher than during ath price.

Price relative to mining cost is low right now, too low

Price will autocorrect soon

Soros and Rothschilds are waiting to short this bitch all the way to 5k

>we broke the trend. institutions are bought in at around this price. btc will literally never go below 8k again
tradingview.com/x/sloPXUZL/

no we didn't break the trend you incompetent fool

we are going sub 7k within a week

so you think they decided to buy in at around 10k, wait a few months, then decide to sell for a loss out of despair?

>wash trading
>whales
>fake buy walls

he believes all the fud

i reject your shitty memeline

do as you want

Who bought at 10k ? I don't get what you mean.

>Price relative to mining cost is low right now, too low
so what? if no one buys your shit and you produce at a loss - you go under
it's capitalism, bitch

They shorted at 19k you idiot. You really think they are going to announce they are in the market before being in the market?

Attached: obama-soros-laughing2.jpg (400x327, 33K)

someone posted something smart, i'm impressed

Fuckin hilarious how everyone's getting worked up over grandpops. You should be focusing on the young potential. The prime athlete that is able to run 'outside' and bring back grandads sports results, weather reports and other important information poppop can't get for himself..

Attached: 1522761565092.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Wtf is wrong with Obama's color

He's a nigger.

Look, every market in the world - gold, silver, stocks, bonds, Libor - every market, you name it. Has been subject to market manipulation. That's why we have all these regulators; that's why we have the SEC; that's why the stock exchange is regulated. Are you seriously deluded enough to think all these shady unregulated exchanges are immune to manupilation? Either you are a dishonest faggot or a brain dead retard.

Lol fuck your stupid Marxist bullshit, gold can cost around $1400 to produce and it has fallen below market production. Intristisic value for Bitcoin is retarded.

Gold has fallen below.market price despite production costs*

Why would anyone care about miners’ bags and falling revenue from ASICs soon crossing into the negative zone?

>nobody is buying this shit.
Bad news fren.

Attached: bad news.png (186x377, 44K)

$8 BTC buys, hell yeah boys we goin to the moon!

The trick is to buy everything below the mining price + adding hashrate constantly. This will make the price rise until its bigger than its ath - then fomo kicks in and you drop your bags at 10x the mining price. Then repeat.

Explained here:

autocorrect as in go up so miners are profitable?

What is the mining price? or rather, how do I find out?

seething

Attached: 1523801365773.jpg (918x918, 86K)