Who is this man?

Who is this man?

Attached: 6ADEEBD6-0F0C-4A9E-8C40-765F9F79C7ED.jpg (1200x1600, 196K)

>ching chong
>white supremacy
Might as well be the first to kill himself

0n

The whitest man to walk the face of the earth. Varg bows down to this 0nordic God.

Amerindians had a higher development rate than europeans. Therefore Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

someone who is the center of your tiny retarded world

He is put0n

Attached: FaceApp_1526076377777.jpg (393x449, 89K)

Imagine being so cucked you advocate the supremacy of another ethnic group

Are you the actual Incatard?

I am the truth speaker.

Lies deserve to be corrected.

Disgusting

Why are you in Spain if you think lowly of Europeans?

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

I will never reveal the country I live in. I have been suffered attempts of doxxing years ago. This happens when truth sees the light. Some people might get angry with this fact.

Expect a publication about Amerindian superiority next year.

Based Inca supremacist

>Expect a publication about Amerindian superiority next year.
What are you talking about? I've seen your annoying posts way more often than on a yearly basis.

I'm not [adjective/noun], I only speak the truth.

A realistic shitskin who understand his pla ce in life under the boot of the aryan ubermenschen
Heil hitler

Attached: 1275824060696.jpg (902x1202, 89K)

I'm not able to post here that often. Field work makes people busy, specially when you are temporary living on a literal mountain.

Maybe they are peruvians who like my truthpills, assblasted eurangutans who try to make me look bad or simply trolls baiting.

Anyways, Amerindians have demonstrated a higher development rate than europeans.

>Hitler
>Ubermensch
He couldn't get into art school, he lost the war, was a meth addict and shot himself. Lmao, so much for ubermensch.

>a literal fucking shitskin indian peasant on a mountain in the middle of nowhere earning 50euro a month is here on Jow Forums trying to prove he is superior
amazing

so you are telling me he was a man rejected by the authorities, that had a hard life and then died sacrificing himself for the good of the community ?
he is exactly like jesus

There is nothing to "prove". Amerindians higher development rate is a historical fact.

that they got fucked by the spanish is also a fact, nobody cares about their development rate you fucking autist

Wrong. Diseases fucked them over for centuries.

Now, let's wait for mexicans to replace those united statians. It's interesting how arabs are increasing on europe too.

A fucking piece of trash

yeah so you are indeed another brown peasant butthurt at white people lashing out on the internet
i dont give a shit, go back to making my coffee quetzacoatl, we will throw you 50 cent an hour if you work good, slave
next i will do sex tourism in your country nigger
i spit on your dirty inferior race

Not at all. I'm saying he was a drug addict, an art school reject, that he blamed everything on jews like a black blaming everything on whites, that he started a war against inferiors that beat his country, and that he shot himself in his bunker while even literal kids were taking up arms against the invading enemy and that as such he is not ubermensch. Is it more clear now?

it is clear that you repeat yourself because you have no reparty, yes

Literal 4 lines of pure hatred against facts. No wonder people keep trying to doxx me. Amerindians are superior to europeans. Deal with it.

Bye.

yes i totally want to doxx 3rd world peasnt, i have only that to do
bye, don't forget to stay poor and shit forever and to die at 50yo

>getting this mad at a larper
are you 12 or just incredibly naive?

Reparty? English please, redpilled gentleman?

He admires Hitler, what did you expect?

neither
i am back from evening and i drunk a little
will you explode because it is haram ??

la répartie ? maybe in spanish it is "la repartia" ?
the ability to respond something back quick

I'd rather focus on the quality of my post than the speed at which it is delivered.

reparty is not just speed but having something good to say as well
real life isn't like Jow Forums, you don't have 20 minutes to come up with a witty comeback, it has to be instantly and good

>there are people who haven't taken the 0npill yet

>le drunk meme
I understand why euro posters are almost always the worst posters by now. You all probably have dying brain cells by now.

But I don't care about my answer being witty nor I took 20 minutes to come up with it, man. Also, this is Jow Forums, not real life, so idk what's your point.

>meme
you have never tried and you criticize
the truth is it changes your perspective, that there is nothing wrong with it, and that all the greatest artist and writer drunk a lot
btw your people are all fucking inbred, if there is somebody who can't talk brain cells it is the arabs

>I don't care about my answer being witty
why do you come on Jow Forums

>will you explode because it is haram ??
kek

>you have never tried and you criticize
You all use the "lol sorry im drunk tee hee :3" fallback whenever you write dumb shit. And by all, I mean euro posters. You're not fooling anyone, you're not drunk, you're legitimately this retarded.

1. i didn't write any dumb shit and i am not falling back, i stand proudly by everything i said and i am proud of myself
2. you are mistaken, it is actually that euro posters are too intelligent to waste their time here if they are sober

Well you gave serious replies to a larper.
>euro posters are too intelligent to waste their time here if they are sober
Good to know.

>create thread about 0n
>people start redpilling each other
beautiful

i don't know, if you want my opinion everybody is a larper
what is the difference on Jow Forums between larper and not larper ? seems to me the larper just takes himself more seriously

in fact let me tell you, i would say if he is larping this way he probably believes everything he says
even though it is a persona he is posting through, it is just a proxy for his real opinions

Are you in peru?