Why do Brits allow their press to print things like this?

Why do Brits allow their press to print things like this?

independent.co.uk/voices/nike-advert-new-skepta-giggs-diversity-where-are-all-the-asians-a8208291.html

Attached: 242be5a41930b799409c31d67dfdb40f.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Are they single

Fuck off, Mahmoud.

But hes right. There aren't many asians shown in a video that's supposed to depict LONDON

i honestly don't even care anymore
i'm interested to see how low this country can sink if anything

the diversity in police reports depict london very well

This companies always pander to blacks while ignoring other races in general.

Woah.

Attached: mr anderson.png (512x319, 204K)

But really south asians are just weak

Those comments seem to reflect a population that is fucking sick and tired of >muh diversity

Don't worry, they'll disable comments soon enough.

Look on any major lefty newspaper or media source that allows comments; The Guardian, Mirror, BBC, Indy, etc and they all tend to invite comments that are a complete contrast of the article content.

Then they get deleted. The Guardian in particular is very heavy in the censorship.

>where are all the asians
doing fuck all sports
The Independent is nowhere near as bad as the clickbaiters like the Mirror, Daily mail and telegraph

Majority of such comments are written by russian bots.

And you believe that?

Speaking of Asia, is it still Southern Asia?

Attached: 3bbb43a696c56b6c32bf8a993f369350.gif (540x353, 869K)

>The Independent is nowhere near as bad as the clickbaiters like the Mirror, Daily mail and telegraph
Oh it is. The Indy was also left-wing despite its protestations that it was neutral, but it really turned to utter shit when Lebedev took the helm and then when it went online-only.

>In January 2013, The Independent was nominated for the Responsible Media of the Year award at the British Muslim Awards

Attached: 8fd.jpg (657x527, 86K)

>British Muslim Awards

Attached: 1523871526025.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

agreed. i would strictly forbid my press from printing things like this, and if they defied me i would simply shut them down

These articles are made so people like you will click on it. I stopped being offended when I realized it was all about the money.