Ur mom's cunt

ur mom's cunt
how old were you when you lost your virginity ?

>flag
>25

Attached: 1l3ett[1].jpg (225x225, 9K)

10 with my left hand

my cum was really hot for some reason
cumming for the first time was really weird. I wish I could relive that experience.

27 still virgin (I once kissed a gril and it wasn't my mom)

i remember it was a real weird sensation in my belly when i came for the first time, but nothing came out of my dick

us
lol

swiss chocolate

cunt

nice

Spen
I'm a 26 yo virgin

flag

>implying

flag

Attached: 1526014140869.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Flag
19 (got it for birthday from my gf)

That eczema/acne feel.

wow lad

19, with this piece of ass

Attached: IMG_1119_2b.jpg (1000x650, 287K)

I just don't have psoriasis Wojak so I've used that one.
Sorry for misleading you.

>psoriasis

I feel so fucking sorry for you.

When I was 23 I finally fucked a woman, and she was apparently very fertile. I love my daughter, but my luck was shit.

Do you have it too?

I'm trying to cope with it with thought that at least I don't have to go to army.

>mom's Chilean
>10 foreplay
>18 anal

I dont have, but my relative has. Where do you have it?

That's quite a long list

Head
Side of nose
Neck
Shoulder
Navel
Back
Benis
Inbetween arsecheeks

I hope I don't get upgrade in form of psoriatic arthritis

Attached: 1524057830922.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Have you tried this? For some reason it should be super good with psori but you cant get it in Finland. It's a Russian product.

Attached: kartalin.jpg (520x658, 48K)

>Flag
>18

Nah
Thanks for telling me about that though. Maybe I'll try it if roids stop working.

norway
still virgin at 34

Time to pay for it m8. A little boast of confidence can help you.

I don't have any libido, paying for it won't make a difference

Go see a doctor.

Russia, 28 and still a virgin.

japan
DESU I lost my virgin with a whore at the age of 20 and I remember it was September in 2008
I was desperate back then.

I have, nothing they can do about it. Can't fix lack of arousal.

>just turned 25
>now a 25 y/o virgin instead of a 24 y/o one

Attached: golden.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Don't give up yet. This could be a simple hormonal problem.
Look for a Endocrinologist. If it all fails, i send you a bottle of some black magic beverage that claim to turn you into a sexual predator.

i didn't

Attached: velho.jpg (825x432, 45K)

Endocrinologist has watched my hormonal levels twice, nothing wrong there. Its better for me to just give up because there is nothing no one can do.

>my test is normal
>but i have no libido

thats like saying I have no insulin yet my body can store glucose

just telling you what my GP told me, an endocrinologist twice, and three different therapists. Its normal, stop thinking about it.

I have some friends in the north of the country that claim that this shit can cure even homosexuality.

Any brazilian can attest that they bread like rats...

Attached: 906.jpg (336x229, 27K)

Flag
Bonus, I'm 29 now and my last time was at 17

Same, my first time was my last time.

but everyone who takes test, including female body builders, gets a noticeable increase in libido
of course your fucking doctor isnt going to recommend you start injecting testosterone

I told my doctor that, I even showed her articles of ftm transgenders that said they finally got a libido when they were given test, and I asked why we couldn't at least try that. She said that "we" (as in here in Norway) do not give out hormones to people with normal hormone levels.

But there is a lot of things that can rise your testosterone. A simple 10 second of cold shower is proved that rise testosterone levels.

>Lithuania
>virgin at 24 yo

Isn't that actually worse than being a virgin? That one time must be stuck in your head.

>Isn't that actually worse than being a virgin?
Don't know. I'm a lolicon so other thoughts pertaining to sex take higher precedence, such as the fact that being caught masturbating to certain illustrations can carry a prison sentence and ruin what little remains of the last shreds of my social existence. The idea of "chasing pussy" simply doesn't exist as a possibility in my mind.

Damn even I was an autist at 18. It's almost hard to not get laid in highschool.

Psiofag here, desu it went away by itself and I got it on the side of my thighs after a period of huge stress (homelessness). It's mostly in your head

How did you became homeless in france?

I'm still a virgin at 22 yo

upcoming wizards

Truly this, intbro