Why don't they have any friends?

Why don't they have any friends?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.rbth.com/society/2014/10/14/50643
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact#Soviet–German_relations_during_the_Pact's_operation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iran and North Korea

West have much more resources nowadays to run the smear campaign about Russia.

belarus

AHA..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 22cb32115432e40ffff8c1f7a7ec5ea0_400.jpg (400x255, 11K)

because they commit warcrimes.
against sweden and nazi germany and ukraine.

>russia: hey syria, i'll help you
>proceeds to be bombed by third world shit holes
>doesn't retaliate
>shithole israel: don't give syria any s300s
>russia: okay
>shithole turkey: give me s400s

Russia's chest thumping is getting people killed. It's okay to be friends with a loser. But being friends with a liar is insufferable. No one wants that.

BBC is actively participating in smear campaign against Russia. What's funny about it?

Because nobody likes Russians, they turn everything they touch into literal shit.

>we iz good boys the west keeps us down

Our politics can't into economy, entire world spinning around economy, no economical power - no friends.

>friends
the USA once europe federalizes

THIS GUY.. THIS GUY

Attached: lmbo1.jpg (640x633, 44K)

It's nothing compared to the constant ongoing hate campaign filled with literal lies against the west

[troll]China is our friend[/troll]

Yes. Do you think its funny? We gave all the eastern Europe to the west for free.
And what we got is NATO on our borders. So nice.

Attached: 0_e6ef3_c24cf9f_orig.jpg (810x537, 337K)

>they turn everything they touch into literal shit.
Post examples.

I'm talking about Russian media ofc

Yeah I know right. Sovereign independent countries are free to make their own decision. What is this?

Every ex soviet state.

what do you mean you "gave" them to us?
We are not occupying estern europe, they joined EU and NATO on their own free will

Were ruined by commies. German invention.

They used to have lots of comrades. Then 100 million people died. Now they have no comrades.

commies were russian, vanya

Poland and Baltic countries did not want to join NATO.
They were forced to join by CIA agents in their governments.
If you ask ordinary people they like Russia more than the US.

They are too aggressive and soulless.
How much you try to get friend with them, they insult and harm you.

Warfare and slavery was invented by ants, so no human is to blame for those things.

This. Russians are so much brainwashed, they live in their own world where the red army "heroes" gave "freedom" to eastern and central Europe.

theres no lies in russian media about the west
we all know that drumpf is finished after that iran deal europe is our friend oil is over 70$ we good

The Baltic countries were sold to Europe
Ukraine just crazy with shit in head
Belarus this is a normal country, like Kazakhstan, which has an cosmodrome
Have EU a cosmodrome? This Borat-country has

Attached: 1394601440485.jpg (604x442, 82K)

Absolute bullshit. We were licking America's ass like noone else to join NATO.

>israel: don't give syria any s300s
>shithole turkey: give me s400s

Why are Jow Forumstards butthurt about Russia being friends with Turkey and Israel?

Russia is choosing the side of Kara Boga. They will be rewarded.

They has friends
North Korea and China and Kazakhstan and Belarus

What are you implying by term "friends"?
Does Germany have friends?

Agree, i didn't turn any country into shit, i'm not commie and i hate them, so how can you blame me for those things

What are you talking about? Catalunia? Basks? Northern Ireland? Scotland? To name a few.

At least lots of young japs like russia and everybody in the world love putin so much.

>Does Germany have friends?

yeah, of course.

Who?

>German invention
Jewish* invention

they were always shit
we singlehandly freed europe from the nazis, not our fault that america was agressive us after that

France xD

You are late, Japan
now it's not 1940 for Axis Power

nazis better than commie i think

For the world famous war criminal Putin there're either his slaves or enemies.

chinese don't really like russia, they treat it like your african shithole

germans are worse than jews

Japan

>we singlehandly freed europe from the nazis
correct, but don't forget about all other atrocities commited by the red army. There is a reason why people are destroying monuments of the RA in central and even eastern europe (Ukraine).

>they habe gool uniformz and old buildings ebin i love nazis

How do states can be friends or not? Is it a political dimension? Relations between people? Maybe about soil?

You were installing communist puppet dictatorships in all the countries you "liberated" even though you promised free elections.
Western democracies had to side against you at that point

Attached: 1007593382.jpg (500x500, 94K)

Atrocities? Polish army KILLS THOUSANDS of red army soldiers who walked home after the war.

Really?
I read the result of public opinion survey in Russia desu
Russians love China very much
jp.rbth.com/society/2014/10/14/50643

> atrocities commited by the red army
For example? U kraine is a bad example, they shoot themselves in the leg

implying people who experienced this war didnt build these monuments
All ebil gomunism rapes are just american propaganda

all europeans, including european russians are brothers

How commies can compare?

but you had no problems being allied with nazis, until they attacked you

What this "friendship" means except economic relations?

Wet dreams

fuck off jap
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

relation between people, both on political and personal level

we are not europeans
by having better economic (unironically)

>this russian butthurt

Attached: 1b854040.jpg (1049x666, 73K)

Allies has no problems with it too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement

europeans have been abusing american generosity for fifty years now. fuck em

honestly talking, the soviet union was the last country who signed non-attack agreement with Germany. And many countries in Europe were "allies" somehow, even if we talk about polish role in participation of Czechoslovakia

russians don't like china either (normally), they're retarded but you can thank brainwashing that now they're okay with chinese overlords

Western minds have no concept of friendship except trade.

Attached: 1043-600x.jpg (600x563, 66K)

*partitioning
>political
there is no such word for politician
>personal
I have some bros from Russia and Ukraine, feel comfy with them

don't mix alliance and non agression pact

Stalin suggested Hitler to divide Europe, and was ready to support nazis in their war against allies, for getting a sphere of influence.

It means we have a lot of friends, since, even from countires where media and governments shitstorming Russia. I 'd say biggest friends especially there.

And you know about that from ...?

did stalin said this personally to you?

"look mom, i posted this"

Western Allies suggested Hitler to divide Europe, and was ready to support nazis in their war against USSR, for getting a sphere of influence.

>there is no such word for politician
how do you mean? Are politicians not human?

>I have some bros from Russia and Ukraine, feel comfy with them
That is good. I wish Russian and Polish politicians would get along as well

We have other concept about friendship, more meaningful one.

in the ear

Attached: 83d4d3ee97f49c31a260e4ed1ef0bfba.jpg (491x750, 47K)

If Japan was attacked there would be unlimited support for Japan and hatred against the attacker
People would support the government sending troops there to defend it and send them all the help we can
Even if they are not in NATO they are seen as friends and good people. Same goes for a country like Finland.

On the other hand there is Poland which is in NATO but is not seen as a friend and no one would want to help them unless forced to

Attached: 1525888458001.png (516x1599, 234K)

reminer that literally anything bad russia ever did is american propaganda

Lol
I've heard how polish ambassador wrote to german one a letter with proposal to attack Soviet Union togher, but I never heard anything similar about Stalin

They backed our arse when we liberated east pakistan (Bangladesh). Our armed forces and police have use like 70% russian/soviet equipment in total. We've been their customers ever since, our PM might flirt with US every now and then but RUS is the true bro

We are very old friends from far before WW2, user.
In order for Japan to modernize, the Government of Japan has to provide technical, academic, law, Japanese took in lots of things from Germany.
There are many Germans who have worked hard for Japan, and there is also a movie depicting friendship between Japanese and Germans.

>After Germany in September 1940 entered a Tripartite Pact with Japan and Italy, Ribbentrop wrote to Stalin, inviting Molotov to Berlin for negotiations aimed to create a 'continental bloc' of Germany, Italy, Japan and the USSR that would oppose Britain and the USA.[212] Stalin sent Molotov to Berlin to negotiate the terms for the Soviet Union to join the Axis and potentially enjoy the spoils of the pact.[213][214] After negotiations during November 1940 on where to extend the USSR's sphere of influence, Hitler broke off talks and continued planning for the eventual attempts to invade the Soviet Union.[212][215]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact#Soviet–German_relations_during_the_Pact's_operation

European propaganda, and most of it british. US weren't exist when england started it toward us.

they don't think about you at all hirohito

>Are politicians not human?
Humans, and may have friends, but only if these friends are not politician as well.
Political "friendship" is about common goals, that are temporary and this "friendship" has a duration how long these goals are actual for both

anus destroied

;_;

Because of our dem goverment.

yours lololol

Revenge I guess.

Warszawa, Katyń, Smoleńsk, Starobielsk, Charków, Ostaszków, Twer, Miednoje, Kuropaty, Bykownia. Not to mention they are biggest thieves, rapists and murderes.

>All ebil gomunism rapes are just american propaganda
The absolute state of Russians.

I'm sorry guys, I know you want your grandfathers to be seen as heroes, not savages but you must swallow this harsh pillow. You were not liberators but yet another occupant.

>but RUS is the true bro

Lol
You saying ti because there are no any reasons now for Japan to be attacked from anyone.
This is pure senseless talking about "if-if".
Also you are speaking for yourself only, not your country.