Why aren't there any threads about this?

Why aren't there any threads about this?

>net neutral repeal on 23rd
>public open beta
>open sourcing

clear cup and handle regarding the last few weeks price action

Attached: 4356628.png (877x562, 53K)

I own it and it's a very interesting project. can I download the beta right now or there is still to wait?

Jow Forums isn't interested in actual projects

Because Skycoin has had a ten year start ahead of these guys and they know that. In order to combat the fact that they are already obsolete they make a pretty looking application demo to demonstrate what their vaporware product will look like when it never arrives. They understand retards and that they are the "seeing is believing" type of people.

Enjoy being poor user, I'll send you a postcard from mars.

And yet it still can't get on a decent exchange.

BINANCE is not a good exchange?

always wanted to get in this project, glad I didnt buy in at ATHs though.

the main reason the price went up is due to the multiple coin burns and the shilling by youtubers. the product itself is pretty bland and the competitors are further ahead with less issues. unless they continue to burn tokens the lackluster development will cause a shit hitting fan effect. if they do burn more....than its a ponzi shceme

>skycoin

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

>Can't get on a decent exchange
>Still sells for over $15.00 a coin

It's ok user, I know it hurts to think. It's especially painful to think about how you are wrong about something you want to believe is right.

Substratum is a scamcoin, github doesn't lie and skycoin has 8+ years of work open to public eyes.

What does substratum have?

Nothing.

Sold mine a while back, as an investment its not the strongest but as tech its extremely promising. If I had more available funds Id hold a bit and long the fuck out of it. Everyone here should at a minimum keep an eye on the project even if they dont personally hold it

Even Privatix is 10x better than this pajeet tier.. Justin Tabb? Lmfao biggest faggot of a CEO in crypto

why SUB over sky or shift?

Attached: emoji-thinking-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-3ds-fbx.jpg (500x500, 19K)

SKYCOIN are you fucking kidding me? They want to REPLACE the internet. Great idea but it WILL NOT HAPPEN!

What makes you so sure?

that cup and handle is so sexy that I'm tempted to sell my link. should I yolo user?

>10 year headstart
yet still half the market cap of SUB and nowhere near the same amount of exposure.
You realise that first movers don't necessarily always come out on top, right?

Because it would mean anybody that has power over the existing structure of the net would have to voluntarily give up all power. It would also require every ISP IN THE WORLD to agree to shift. Last but not least - the billions of dollars of investment in the current internet backbone will be wasted just so SKYCOIN can put their wetdream of a platform in every living room in the world.

Are you retarded? What the fuck are you talking about? You obviously have no idea how the project is supposed to work.

The ISPs have no say. The way it works is that there will be hosts that will connect to the internet as it is now (VIA subscription or whatever) and just forwards connectors while logging the sites in the blockchain (although it will also log them while not in use.) Once most if not all of the internet is permanently written onto the blockchain the hosts can stop using ISPs and start using their own connections to one another.

The idea is that no one person will have the internet, it will be an organic infalliable thing. The entire premises is to remove the ISPs, they have no say in the process. I suppose if the ISP suspects that you are acting as a host for skycoin they could revoke your subscription and bar you from connecting with them but I don't see how much good it will do if everyone is doing it to begin with.

so companies are just gonna let us use their lines for free to connect to the blockchain?

No? I just said that you'd subscribe as per usual.

Ok, let me break it down.

You pay Comcast $60 a month to access the internet.

Now you hookup a Skynode to your internet and forward your internet access onto users while your machine logs the site. When users aren't using you as a host your machine keeps indexing sites.

You're paying $60 a month to essentially not use your internet but to let other people use it. You'll be paid in skycoin. This is temporary until ISPs are no longer necessary.

>price per coin

Attached: 935756.jpg (645x729, 28K)