Cryptonote coins

Discuss. What coins aren't on this list that should be?

Attached: 1523984200382.jpg (975x1280, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapofcoins.com/bytecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know all these logos, what are the names? Privacy coins are unique as if I were looking to launder money, I'd run through as many privacy coins as possible.
It will be hard for the market to oversaturate.

Left to right: Bytecoin - Monero - Sumokoin - Aeon - Masari

Turtle coin should be there

I agree. I didn't make the chart. TRTL 100% has a future and has more active development than half of the coins listed.

Attached: the-definitive-guide.png (500x700, 186K)

The state of turtlecoiners. If you didn't dumped at 20 sats, you're an idiot. If you came later, you're even dumber

Attached: Untitled.png (615x666, 34K)

>doesn't know that ASIC miners are randomly targeting CN coins for attacks
>doesn't know that XMR forked bc of this
>doesn't know DERO got fucked over so hard it's on the verge of death
kek

I've got a few sell orders in that 3.59 BTC wall. Confident it will be executed within a week, but I'm holding a large portion too. Even if I can't sell right now, it's the only viable CPU minable coin right now.

Needs some COLX

What about pluracoin? Huge premine to entrust to anonymous developers but I mined a little at the very beginning for shits and giggles.

Where it was implied he didn't know?

ColX senpai

Attached: 2467C25E-F988-4E1A-9D68-DF0DA4A6F735.jpg (1151x1177, 119K)

I mined a few million early on. Don't care holding til it moons or goes to 0.

Interesting, but I don't think this is a cryptonote coin.

Haven Protocol is interesting as well. Or could just be buzzword bullshit, i.e. Monero with smart contracts.

Exactly I already know all this. Smaller CN coins are getting royally fucked right now if they don't have the resources to update. I'm more interested in how different cn coins are diverging at this point and where each one seems to be heading.

Blows them all out of the water.

Attached: 2.png (250x250, 27K)

COLX definitely is a privacy coin

yes but title in original image says
>Cryptonote coins focusing on privacy

Dero isn't dying. Stop the fud, pajeet.

wat happen DERO, pls tell more

I liked dero, until they didn't fork the fucking coin and are allowing asics. Even IPBC forked, Dero had cooler tech tho, oh well...

They're using cryptonight still with no plans of forking, and there's asics now, and the asics can easily 51% the network (which is even worse than usual for cryptonote)

Boolberry, uses a hybrid of keccak, wild keccack. And also doubloon. Doubloon will be using a new ZK (zero knowledge) privacy method. Currently it's status is unknown. Might be mineable this summer.

LN isn't secure and it probably never will be. It is essentially the same setup they used to take control of Tor by nodes.

>"still with no plans of forking"
Another larper. They'll release the fork soon. And all the 3 tried attacks have failed because of the code improvement.
And there's you in the related pic.

Attached: indian-pajeet_hero_3_1.jpg (800x600, 145K)

ZEN and XZC.

This

here is a map of all of the bytecoin forks, this map hasn't been updated in 2 years so idk if it's relevant at all

mapofcoins.com/bytecoin

Attached: 1520359954841.jpg (720x480, 68K)

intensecoin

ZER

QWERTYcoin

Attached: 1517847050818.png (644x633, 776K)

Scam coin! 2 million premined ...no thanks

Asics happened and it's community is gone...if u think this is not going to zero u deserve to lose your money

Your a fucking fool, the hashrate more than doubled after monero fork...asics are taking you foolies for a ride.

Yes, they are. And is because of that the team will change the algorithm in the next days, brainlet.