Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95tp4cH5dEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Gppi-O3a8
youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously the US government mines $560 million worth of gold each day and then prints the correlating number of bank notes.

so who gets that money?

It's split 40/60 between the jews and the bogs.

k guys OP here, just read online, apparently 90% of then notes they print are used to replace bills already in circulation

so maybe I'm not getting jewed as hard as I thought I was but the fact that we have to go through that much paper still means someone is retarded

Lookup "Janet Yellen 1 Trillion dollars missing".
You are getting fucked, can confirm

Attached: 1522963802685.jpg (618x396, 86K)

>Deflation is a good thing
>Governments shouldn't stimulate a stagnant economy

What did he mean by this?

rAre

youtube.com/watch?v=95tp4cH5dEA

War is paid off budget by inflation. It's too unpopular to be part of a tax, therefore it's paid for by printing which is direct taxation.

And you guys complain about Tether printing a few hundred million here and there

it means all the wage cucks are pulling in a solid $1.25

good pay for a days work me lad.

With the next recession they will introduce negative interest rates

When have they not been stimulating the economy?

The Jewish bankers are borrowing at no interest. You can be successful with IQ of 80 if the gov't gives you shit for free.

Also in trading Jews are in front of you in the queue as they rigged the system so their shit gets processed first.

Switzerland and Japan already have negative interest rates.

>>Deflation is a good thing
Yes it is.
The industrial revolution happened under deflation.

>>Governments shouldn't stimulate a stagnant economy
Printing money doesn't stimulate the economy, it causes malinvestment.

Die keynesian scum.

Attached: 1353349437904.jpg (748x992, 281K)

>Switzerland and Japan already have negative interest rates.
such a terrible fucking idea

make a hole in your pocket, you can have too

qantitative easing, a nice word to the jew uses to mask inflation goyim

Lmao

if we just cut the amount of money we are printing in half, wouldnt the economy go up because the value of the dollar is strengthened?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

[Verse 1:]
In my country there is problem,
And that problem is transport.
It take very very long,
Because Kazakhstan is big.

[Chorus 1:]
Throw transport down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
We must make travel easy (repeat line)
Then we'll have a big party (repeat line)

[Verse 2:]
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back

[Chorus 2:]
Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
You must grab him by his horns (repeat line)
Then we have a big party (repeat line)

[Verse 3:]
If you see the Jew coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do

[Chorus x2]

if we just get off heroin

it's called seigniorage and guess what - the state prints the money at the expense of all holders of that currency (i.e. you), so they can spend it.

Want to kill the ZOG - buy gold and/or crypto. They can't stand it.

Countries use crypto to get around ZOG sanctions.

The physical bills they print is only a small percentage of the monetary supply. Most of it is typed into existence in the form of a debit in a bank's balance sheet.

whats the supply cap on USD?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 49K)

Non-white men. Basically is a sophisticated form of wealth transfer like free trade

>le free trade is why people are poor
>conveniently ignore central banking

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2

M2 increased from 13435.6 Billion from last april to 13918.1 Billion now so that's about 1.32 Billion a day.

>The industrial revolution happened under deflation.
SO MUCH THIS! In the 1800's the US dollar doubled in value from 1800 to 1900.

How and why the fuck did they increase it three fold from 2015? Didn't they ease off on the whole QE?

>use debt-based currency controlled by central global authority that places any and all citizens of a state immediately into debt
What could go wrong?

Attached: 021465477.jpg (600x928, 128K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Ok Ted Kaczynski

wow! if that's an upper limit, it means USD can NEVER EVER go to 0. it can only approach it!

just bought 100k

Paul Krugman is the worst Keynesian propagandist, and guess what - he's a jew...

Is there an inflation pool I can join?

He's a huge jew. And I'm not even talking about his ethnicity.

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

Money and gold means NOTHING. What makes us rich is more people connected to the economy, and more hours worked. Money is just a means to keep people working. The world could have an infinite amount of gold but if no one was putting in any effort we'd all be poor.

More hours or work are put in each day, and more money is hence printed to compensate for that.

An hour worked today is more valuable than an hour worked 10 years ago, so no you're chit pay won't become more valuable over time.

Fkn internet amateur economists

Then why not have money that is directly backed by work

the fed's target is 2% inflation meaning your dollar loses 2% of it's value every year. yay
anyone have that chart that shows the exponential devaluation of the dollar. it's criminal

Because that's antisemitic

Because I want the end product or results, I don't give a shit how much work went into it. If you put 1000 hours of "work" in but the end result is shittier than someone who did it 1 hour, then your work wasn't as valuable. Only commies think "work" has some inherent value.

start a Sisyphus crypto

Check out my new quoin - Jerkcoin
jerking off takes a lot of work
every time you jerk you issue currency
The jerks are counted by an accelerometer

I work in mining. And I embarrassingly loled in my office after I read this. Thanks user.

Attached: 1523971077474.jpg (600x430, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

But money is backed by work. You can buy work (products and services) for money, and if you can sell work (products and services) for money

Our richness/capital is the time we live in, and access to all information, goods, and services. You dumb faggots are way too caught up jerking off and counting shitcoins. Protip: you're not providing any value to the world with it

In a roundabout way you could say that, but it's really backed by debt right now, people working to get it is more a side-effect of any currency that a state officially recognizes for the exchange of goods and services in order to live in that society. They aren't printing money out for people working, they're printing money out to pay back the loan the U.S. Treasury took prior by taking out another loan on future value or assets.

Attached: 1469775059910.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

No it's not idiot. Just because you can trade something for something doesn't mean it's backed by it. I can still trade my currency for gold but it's not a gold backed currency. If it was, the amount of gold I can get per unit of currency would never vary.

You're not as smart as you think you are, shut the fuck up.

Our money honestly in theory should be worthless correct? I mean these shits get printed like EZ bucks. The only real reason i thought we use the dollar is because we have fooled all the imbeciles into thinking its actually worth what it says on the paper.

It isn't stimulating for shit. It is getting people to do work for free and somehow that makes everything better.

Okay but how much paper currency is retired (destroyed) each day?

It wouldn't just be 1 "work" = 1 unit, you don't think there would be an issuance based on the value of said work? A burger flipper and a doctor aren't making 8 work bucks a day each.

Wow, based neo-Keynesians stimulating the economy!

Attached: 15-08-Bull-Crap-Lampoon-the-System-800.jpg (800x600, 528K)

And who decides this issuance? This sounds very marxist. Labor theory of value. This should be decided be the free market.

What's marxist about it? The "free-market" is nothing but a mob of people deciding what they think something is worth.

Marc Faber narrating ;)

The Weimar degeneracy, sounds pretty much like what's happening today.

In economics they don't remember anything past 10 years. Same shit repeating every time.

The fact that a government would have to mandate and centrally plan the worth of all "work".

(((Bureau of Engraving and Printing)))

Do you live in a government right now that has mandates and central planning or not? Is it marxist?

>I don't understand what Central Planning actually means: the post
Central planning is the the cornerstone of Marxist economics dummy.

Yeah it is a little marxist, but not as much as the system you propose. Without the freedom to determine price action we wouldn't even be able to make a pencil. The government is not smart enough to determine what the worth of everyone's labor in the economy should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5Gppi-O3a8

Jow Forums is way too caught up gold and dollar value and I'm advocating that it doesn't matter as much. Good luck on having a somewhat fair economic system with a fixed supply of bitcoins though

In every other country a paper currency lasts on average 30 years.

The only way US can get away with inflation is by forcing countries at gunpoint to trade in dollars. Guess why Gaddafi was killed.

You seem to think the Fed is just benevolently creating money because they want to compensate for more hours of work which couldn't be further from the truth.

Here's how it really works:

>Treasury creates IOU government bonds, adding to national debt.
>Big banks buy the bonds.
>Federal reserve writes a check to pay for the bonds with bank notes created from thin air.
>The bank notes are loaned to the government at interest.
>The government spends the fiat on war and social programs and stuff
>The fiat is deposited back into the banks.
>Banks take 90% of it and loan it out for interest.
>The original deposits are not subtracted, new money is just typed into the system.
>Re-deposited and loaned out over and over.
>Money supply is inflated exponentially.
>The goyim wage slave away for a small portion of this fake money and are taxed.
>The treasury uses the tax money to pay back the federal reserve on the principal + interest
>There is never enough money in the system to pay the debt + interest so more debt must be perpetually created.
>Bank owners get profit from selling national debt to fed.
>Bank owners get interest on national debt.
>Bank owners Get 6% dividend on ownership of fed.

Money is perpetually created to pay off the debt and interest on previously created fed bank notes.

Never seen this before, really eye-opening. So a work-backed currency has been done before and it lead to a very rich Germany during the height of the great depression. I'll have to read more sometime to understand in depth how they pulled it off.

So the current economic standards of a centrally planned, global banking syndicate is inherently marxist

Attached: 47c91de83f634c83fdb6fe2f10b0ba2f5c38a0b85e13b5f924ee110b63cfe1b4.png (706x412, 278K)

It matters a lot!

Gold is the only real currency whether ppl like it or not. All of the paper ones are a joke. When the value of Gold goes up compared to a fiat currency it means the paper loses value.

There's QE all over the place so you can't use let's say the Euro for comparison as they are also falling out the window just somewhat slower.

IMHO the US dollar will be the first to hit the sidewalk.

Attached: 1929-stock-market-crash-suicide.jpg (720x576, 159K)

In this thread: a bunch of brainlets who lack basic understanding of monetary policy.

Attached: behind_post.jpg (491x491, 40K)

So how does national debt affect me personally, and what would a better alternative be? To switch more of the power to another part of the money supply chain I guess?

My simple view on it is you can benefit from the system/financing as long as you do it trough a company so in case shit hits the fan in any way you're not personally liable.

I just see debt as a promise to keep playing along and keep the system going for a bit longer, and I don't have a better solution at the moment

So don't fall for the holding cash meme and spend it I guess? Having a fix cash/gold ratio seems very hard in a free market with various currencies and shit. Like it would have to be an entity regulating it hard (which most people don't seem that big fan of)

You do realise that if you try to understand in depth what they did in germany back then you won't return as the same man, right?

Also, couldn't this system happen just as well if there was gold at play instead of paper?

>Hey I can give you 1 g gold if you give me 1.04 g back in the future

Otherwise why would anyone lend out their
precious gold?

Of course it would be way more scarce and people wouldn't spend as much. It would be great for mother nature because of less pollution and stuff but life with limited/scarce consumption would probably suck even more than the current one

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

When the hyper inflation hits only those who invested in crypto can survive

Seeing how shitcoins with no use case have millions and millions in value I'd say hyper inflation has already hit crypto. And please don't forget how the founder of btc holds 1 million of them. Like a ticking time bomb. Not sure how people oversee this obvious fact. Would be hilarious if it was some central banker who crashes the market and fucks everyone over at the end

Sure it would crash to maybe $1 but this dilution would cause it to get to 100k

>>Banks take 90% of it and loan it out for interest.
>The original deposits are not subtracted, new money is just typed into the system.

this is some mike maloney/schiff tier bullshit they spread. banks can only loan money the amount they have deposits. and fed creates very tiny percentage of the money supply

Attached: 1520232177552.gif (480x270, 655K)

You don't even understand what "inflation" actually means, don't post.

Not sure where this came from but thank you for your explanatory and well thought out point of view and answers

How do they issue the pallets of dollars that go to places like Afganistan because they don't use SWIFT?

Attached: pallets.jpg (600x400, 63K)

It came from your comment on inflation.

Thats called natsoc and therefore its (((bad)))

Lol right, I just thought them as over valued shit coins in general, but realize the thought was crypto would be used as the currency instead

Off to sleep and enjoy the day tomorrow fellas. Studies have shown salary over $70k barely affects your happiness and close social relationships are #1 to happiness. Just an fyi for anyone spending their lives worrying about national debt because your worrying wont affect it one bit an the universe will continue to go on either way

No. You seem to not get the "created out of thin air" aspect of it. Look up fractional reserve system, money multiplier effect, and money creation.

That 560, million is chump change compared to the amount of ledger currency produced.

Yeah how do they get this money into circulation can someone give me a quick rundown? It probably doesn't even get to the public lol

Would have been better if the first one was some bear shit.