It's crazy how little Bitfinex/Bitmex care about how obvious their manipulating looks on the charts

It's crazy how little Bitfinex/Bitmex care about how obvious their manipulating looks on the charts.

Crypto is dead, just bury it.

Attached: bitmex.png (725x319, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5
youtube.com/watch?v=46Hgi-rqG4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's where you faggot crybabies belong. we move the market over here

Yes. It's not like they compete with each other and other exchanges to screw each other in the free market. Nope. They all work together

hahaha

Implying Jow Forums isnt 50% teenage kids.

Kill yourself.

>Yes. It's not like they compete with each other and other exchanges to screw each other in the free market. Nope. They all work together

Time to wake up

I'll just leave this here.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5

/reddit/ spacing, i hope you have heavy bags, newfag
is proven right, please listen to him

>0 evidence to your assertions
>get butthurt when nobody believes you
Exactly how do you have proof that this is "manipulation" and not people market buying and selling.

Furthermore, if it is manipulation, how do you have proof that it is Bitmex and not market actors?

Nope, made bank during the Nov-Dec run, sitting pretty in fiat since. Enjoy getting barted. :^)

If it could be outright proven do you think they would still be doing it? Without regulations they are going to continue to fuck you all bloody.

So you admit that what you are stating is just conjecture and you have 0 concrete idea of what is actually happening behind the market. Got it.

Yep.

Now give me the concrete proof that I am wrong.

>Without regulations they are going to continue to fuck you all bloody.
Anyone that's been in more than a few months is doing fine. We welcome the manipulation and faked volumes. Gas yourself.

Burden of proof is on you retard.

I'll wait.

Better luck next time, user.

You are the one making a claim as to understanding what is "really" going on in the markets.

I make no such claim. Ergo, the burden of proof is on you to substantiate your claim with actual hard evidence. Try again.

The only people doing well cashed out in December. The rest of you are getting gang raped as you try and leverage. Luckily I never fell for that meme.

>The only people doing well cashed out in December. The rest of you are getting gang raped as you try and leverage.
More claims with 0 evidence. Yawn.

You fucking pussy ass reddit faggots are what's gonna end up ruining crypto altogether. You come in to margin trade with no knowledge of TA, get your ass fucking wrecked, and then write your congressman about manipulation.

Next thing you know, all the moon missions are gone. No more volatility. 50 forms of ID and licensing required just to make a fucking trade.

BItmex is raking in cash hand over fist without manipulating anything. They don't stand to gain a whole lot even if they are cheating you, and they already have a free money printer as it is.

If you want a regulated market open a fucking fidelity account you useless faggot.

>The only people doing well cashed out in December. The rest of you are getting gang raped as you try and leverage. Luckily I never fell for that meme

More claims with 0 evidence. Yawn.

For people who don't suck their daddy's cock it looks more alive then ever.

Don't get played cuck.

Projecting this hard

>Ergo,

Attached: 1494806221931.jpg (640x640, 129K)

gb2 2013 fedoraposting loser

Attached: ebin.png (640x480, 39K)

Yeah I kek'd too

Still provided no proof though. Really sad!

>crypto is dead
>made 40+% in the last 2 hours
Maybe you just suck at this game.

Attached: Capture.png (117x68, 2K)

OP has no TA, QA, or FA skills so of course he's going to cry "manipulation!" when things don't go his way.

>squeezes happens when leveraged positions are liquidated
>fucking retards here post "bart" over and over and talk about manipulation
god i hope you all die broke and alone

>9 posts by this id
You're embarrassing yourself

2017 was too easy. Too many fags deluded themselves into thinking they were master traders because they kept "buying the dip" on the greatest bullrun of all time. 2018 is a reality check for these brainlets.

I don't give a shit what you think faggot.

>le epic if you post more it's bad meme

thanks, you made my day, maybe on reddit you can write without everyone noticing the huge faggot you are lmao

Attached: 1517887193592.jpg (899x981, 244K)

>posting articles from salty bitfinexfag who sold all his BTC under $2k

Attached: bitfinexfag.jpg (1200x849, 126K)

OP is in a underwater position and now raging at us. Kys

mostly btc / shitcoin analysis but he also keeps switching to live trading bitmex youtube.com/watch?v=46Hgi-rqG4o

Jeez how much blow is this guy on...

Bitfinexed also rages about people breaking Dodd-Frank rules that will be repealed by Trump in 6 months anyways.