/sino/ - 中文

Crusty cock dictators edition

Attached: 360C3DBF-6914-4833-967B-C22485C690A9.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/chinese-man-stealthily-poops-on-the-floor-of-a-subway-station/
youtu.be/zhKYHE_mHDg
youtu.be/2ZR_vMU8db8
youtu.be/DEy4R2qrrdg
my.mixtape.moe/hkcvjt.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for piece between the two Chinas

Attached: Flag-Pins-China-Taiwan.jpg (400x320, 54K)

Attached: 1520240516679.png (811x684, 457K)

When will Taiwan and Hong Kong bring civilization to the mainland?

Never

Op is a faggot

Attached: 1499474228471.jpg (365x403, 22K)

Peru?

>mfw a chink sits next to you on the subway and starts picking his nose

Sometimes I wish were black so nobody would sit next to me

Attached: 2674E88F-44E9-4F02-90F9-3E6E669D2DE6.png (784x573, 469K)

At least he didn't start shitting
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/chinese-man-stealthily-poops-on-the-floor-of-a-subway-station/

bump

Attached: 1508296264988.jpg (512x512, 191K)

SENDERO

LUMINOSO

PERU IS BURNING

Attached: large.png (500x360, 310K)

where is my place in the world?

Attached: 1524611097980.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Do you ever plan on coming back to America?

Never trust a brown man?

>finally a barefoot qt in sandals sits next to me on the subway
>her toenails are crusty and grody af

CHINAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 746E28A4-DDA3-49C5-BF61-42CC6F884563.gif (300x226, 477K)

does Jow Forums actually believe this shit

Attached: 1519919934379.png (1272x800, 80K)

Being obsessed with IQ is such a nihilistic outlook. The post-industrial world cares about intelligence to an unhealthy extent.

Are they saying 27% of US black people are white? Big if true.

white mixed* of course, or saying that the average black person has 27% white mixture?

Somewhat I know correlation doesnt equal causation but chinese are successful everywhere while blacks struggle it cant be pure coincidence.

Is anybody here a successful currency trader?

I'm thinking about quitting my job as a data analyst and becoming one.

How many years did it take you to be profitable?

why is a vietnamese making the sino thread

>大家好!! Just starting out with Chinese, i'm not very good yet xD. 你好嗎? does anyone have any study tips ? i wanna study in taiwan in a few months!!!!

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

i trade cryptocurrency

Attached: nm4wt0t9wk1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (500x522, 35K)

Of course not, we believe that the entire world has just bullied Africa into not contributing anything throughout the whole of human history and that their migrants are just subconsciously coerced into raping and murdering at higher rates than the natives wherever they go

It’s the only logical conclusion. Just ask your cool history professor

how much real money have you lost so far

I play this movie in the background when I sleep

Attached: the-scam.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>chinks losing interest in foreign products, preferring domestic
>young chink girls no longer like foreigners
>anti-foreign propaganda rolling out every day now
>country becoming more isolationist and closed off to foreigners

This is pretty much EXACTLY what happened with Japan right before WWII broke out. War incoming soon.

Attached: 9B1338F1-B74F-4FC8-8CD1-6D17F983EB65.jpg (500x497, 84K)

Non of this is true

bump

Attached: 1515383906337.png (628x1142, 449K)

pretty much

Attached: 1509976975978.jpg (919x1300, 446K)

Renting in Beijing is a nightmare. Everyone is a liar and demands you pay up the moment you visit a place

what lies do they tell you

Agents will literally show you pictures of different apartments to get you to view ones or will claim they are not an agent, and then spring the agents fee on you at the last second.

You also get people who add on random fees, or claim the house is in a different place than it actually is. They will do anything to get you to pay their fee.

Winston, isn't this the plot of your new video, why are you here on Jow Forums telling us this? Not enough views to support your alcohol addiction?

that really sucks. what do you do in those situations? just tell them to screw off and find someone else?
isn't winston in guangzhou fucking prositutes or something?

if this is really winston.... lmao

youtu.be/zhKYHE_mHDg uploaded yesterday talking about how he's gonna go scam baiting today in Beijing.

Yeah basically. But my employer only pays for a hotel for a fixed amount of time, so I am on a deadline. I might just have to bite the bullet and risk getting scammed. Part of my problem, is that I am waiting on my money from my UK account being transfered to my new Chinese account. Its been delayed once already.

I never watch Winston, even if he happens to be quite relevent to me this time

Post chink shit

Attached: 8db068b2d82baff141d8d94227c1e8f291500d92e42c0c78d0e4dc39c4d48e06.jpg (790x676, 84K)

傻逼
操你妈

although i think most of his videos are garbage i think he actually has an interesting idea. kinda curious to see all of this plays out.
hope it all turns out well for you then

This is normal in China

It fucking sucks. But I will prevail.

Cheers lad

what does it say

Attached: 1500210243982.jpg (136x158, 29K)

>trying to find good beer
>realise that 7/11 sells Kirin Ichiban
>Its brewed in China but actually tastes like the Japanese one but is a little... weaker
>realise it is 4.2%, instead of 5.5%

DISSAPOINTED

天际属于诺德人!

Asian Americans are a disgrace

youtu.be/2ZR_vMU8db8

>omg like 7.5% Vietnamese I feel so connected to Vietnam right now
>wow 20% french that explains why I always felt some connection for France I couldn’t explain

All yanks are heritage fags.

Attached: 1523745634057.png (785x757, 102K)

The first set I decided to buy from Visionzone.com.ch is 5/10. Shapely feet but not looked after. Maybe a little bigger than I like, especally on an Asian

Attached: DFF_0014.jpg (2832x4256, 1.16M)

peru why do you wake so early

Attached: 1517827609042.png (406x406, 8K)

Behemoth sized solez are goat
How much are you paying for this shit?

You can also buy some ckfoot stuff rom him in wechat now

need to do some paperwork online.
my welding , warehousing , marketing lessons has keep me busy this last month.

That set was 4 yuan (about 50 euro cents)

>two Chinas
there is only one though
if china gets divided in two it'll be like korea: no hope for reunification.
it will be mainland that rejuvenates both economies

Attached: 72694FA7-FDF1-47F9-B7A2-B3614F534B43.jpg (180x192, 16K)

Hong Kong is literally just a trap for Western (read:Anglo) cash. The mainland will do nothing to benefit it and will likely suck it dry and divert it all to Shanghai. Taiwan might be improved however.

I'll upload the set for you lad. My gift to you. Its going to take a while, my internet connection is pretty poor at this hotel.

You’re right
There is the PRC and there is Taiwan

Now fuck off back to Cuba

Hk is still doing very well though, it's just not a golden age.
HK is still the door to do business in GD.
Taiwan will be improved because as of right now less and less companies do business there. If they strike a deal with PRC more money will come in.
Cuba? I don't understand.
And technically Taiwan legally does not exist.

>And technically Taiwan legally does not exist.
Maybe De Jure, but De Facto it does exist.

No representation at the UN or other major international organizations is a huge de facto detriment.
And even then, they are still "republic of china."

I dispute that membership of internation organisations is necessary for being a country. The reality is that Taiwan is not under political control of the PRC and continues to exist as a seperate actor in international affairs.

A lot of Viet want to be French. Similar to how Asian Americans want to be white but still want people to respect their heritage.

pro tips: girls in poorer cities where open shoes more often I find

I've been a little dissapointed at the lack of open shoes here in Beijing. It was about 30c here today and I saw like one girl showing her toes.

Dream:
10/10 rice farmer girl with cute toes and soft soles from walking around in rice paddy mud all day (natural skin care)

Its existence as another player is indisputable, but the lack of legal existence is a huge detriment to their de facto existence. Economic stagnation is a bitch, and no one ever talks about Taiwan without mentioning China in the sentence. So on the international plane, Taiwan's significance only exists insofar as its relation to China.
And on a purely subjective level, Taiwan is very culturally Chinese. In the same sense that South and North Korea belong to the same national culture.

Attached: 1448362233782.jpg (1600x1000, 488K)

I don't want to sound rude but do you even know what De Facto and De Jure means? Lack of legal existence is exactly what we mean when we refer to De Facto, in opposition to De Jure.

Shniff em

Attached: 9BC9FC4D-05C6-4CE6-B4C3-AD91ADA824A0.jpg (1080x1630, 210K)

I know exactly what it means. De jure Taiwan has no legal representation in most of the world. De facto it exists and acts on its own, with its own economy.
However the de jure non-existence is affacting their de facto lives. The economy has little sway or attractive power because they have no UN, WTO, ASEAN, WHO membership, and Beijing continues to pressure others through its combined legal and practical powers to compel other countries to leave Taiwan behind. This trend won't stop until Taiwan politicians make a deal with China.

Attached: kineux.png (1000x1000, 77K)

youtu.be/DEy4R2qrrdg

Why does it take so fuvking long to buy a train ticket?

Everyone seems to be having a 5 min argument at the windows.

chinks
They first need to run a full background check and scan their good commiecuck points registry, then their machines don’t work and they have to manually take a picture of the ID card and send it to the overseer via wechat and wait for a reply and then they need to pray to a picture of mao’s crusty cock to make sure they’re good commiecucks

>he actually moved to Beijing

Attached: EAF69B5F-680D-4378-8FAF-4AE2FBD4FDC2.png (592x492, 19K)

Sounds like a pain, as a foreigner it takes me like 30 seconds once I finally get to the window.

You know what de jure and de facto mean. Congratulations on having a middle school level vocabulary!

Here you go

Attached: EF645374-BEE8-4788-9739-A5B649D41C51.jpg (645x779, 167K)

This, Beijing is a polluted Sithole where foreigners get treated like dirt.

Winston? He said he is visiting (sexpating) a friend. Beside he's running out of content in shenzhen anyways.

thanks
congrats on being mad for no real reason

not soon enough

No, the foot fetish Brit who has become a sexpat ESL madman in the 'jing.

I guess the pollution really messed him up big time.

I was led to believe that the girls here wear open shoes in summer. I want out.

Sneakers are trendy now.
Maybe hang out in the parks and creep on chicks who took off their shoes to get on a blanket.

Attached: 37s50000s0rns4ro54n5.jpg (634x845, 42K)

Also you should have went to Taiwan, they all wear sandals there or those slutty platform heel flip flops

But how could I go to Taiwan, it doesn't actually exist

nonsensical post

Attached: DUdIjRrVwAAiFLj.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

Here you go Kraut:
my.mixtape.moe/hkcvjt.zip

shay shay

can't do with the tops but i FUCKS with this picture

Attached: image031.jpg (2832x4256, 1.85M)

in shanghai the girls are showing off their bare tootsies slowly but surely, although they’re reluctant. it’s going to be 40 fucking C in a few days so they’ll be forced to

Areas where I saw the most barefoot qts showing off their toez and solez would have to be Guangdong and Sichuan

The south of china is a lot like SEA, so its no surprise they shed their shoes at the nearest chance.

Today was 30c here and its due to stay that way for a while. Hopefully shoes will begin to be shed here soon too

Why does Winston continue to live in China when he obviously hates it?

He's 46 bald and unemployed.

He hates SA even more. Though why he just doesn't move to a different Anglo country I dunno. Qualified ESL teachers in London actually get really good wages.

>Winston
>Qualified

He's not a licensed teacher.

He probably thinks his YT channel is bound to China now and if he leaves he’ll lose all his viewers

That and his chink wife

it's because of racism that suppresses blacks

Where is a good place to find mandarin tutors?