What nationality does this look like?

Is it Hungarian or Serbian or what?

Attached: 1300907442843.jpg (480x360, 19K)

100% mutt

Anglo

Someone with some horrible skeletal disease

looks french to me, honestly

Romanian

>dark hair
>green eyes
French

chinese

Romanian

Oh you.

Attached: Le-Pen-2.jpg (2048x1536, 441K)

Marion is a special snowflake desu

wasnt she meant ti be a gypsy ?

look like french.

clothes and hair scream gypsy, eyes scream gypsy + something

Gypsy/Jew/Witch

Italian or Greek to me

Certain swarthier Jewish women look just like that too

She looks like Cher and she's an Armenian, so there's your answer.

Attached: cher-9246148-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

I'm sure she's supposed to have a gypsy flair since witch = gypsy

Gypsy

Obvious mediterrano-armenoid aswell as semitic and gypsy influences

we wuz gypsies, dats rite

Looks like Osetian woman to me

This

Never in my life have I seen a gypsy with white skin or blue eyes. I would say she's French or Croatian.

Gypsy.

looks indian

100% gypsie.

I've seen a favelada mutt that looks just like this today.

Romanian then, was right

most serbian women don't look like that
serbian men do, but women are cute smuglyanka with brown eyes
sexual dimorphism

She resembles a lot of the soothsayers/witches we have around the boreal parts in the Atlas mountains, especially her clothes and cheekbones.

Attached: d86db98f555ca4d2ae7640ff2f57236c--traditional-clothes-north-africa.jpg (274x400, 28K)

greek

Attached: b017df78d55fbb240c42b81d18248d6d--image-comics-deviant-art.jpg (736x1012, 108K)

Jew/Southern Euro

Haven't you fetuses ever heard the song "Half-breed"? The one where she bitches about being have white half prairie-nigger?

Attached: 1408625490173.gif (200x189, 828K)

it's funny the shit foreigners believe about us, green eyes are uncommon here, it's either brown or blue, also dark hair mixed with blues eyes are fucking rare and more common on british isles, russia or even Italy and Spain, most chicks with light eyes here when their hair is not dyed have that generic light brown/chestnut hair or if not they are dark blonde.

anyway most people here have black/brown hair with brown eyes concerning their features, maybe light eyes are a little bit more common than on southern europe but it's not a big deal.

it's funny how anglos are projecting their stuff on us or jews when the ones with dark brown hair and blue eyes are often them, especially the british, but they are ashamed and believe they are nordic.

>Her father, John Sarkisian, was an Armenian-American truck driver with drug and gambling problems; her mother, Georgia Holt (born Jackie Jean Crouch), was an occasional model and bit-part actress who claimed Irish, English, German, and Cherokee ancestry.

Hardly a mestizo. She's your average amerimutt.

Gypo

>"Hey! Look at me! If I tell you that I'm a bunch of different ethnicities, maybe you'll give me a job on the stage!"

DNA genealogy or it didn't happen.

Attached: rabbitsqueeze.gif (192x144, 3.99M)

zigenare