Latin should be the language of the continental europe

-reminscence of the roman empire,it link us with the past and we make it clear what we want to be and for what we are fighting for
-quite easy to learn
-english has became the language of the world it doent belong us anymore,if we want to have a europe for europeans we need to start building wall
-it can force to inmngrant to prefer other places
-it can start as a movement of highly ideogical people that can be attacked with racisnm or any other difamation ,we can have our own safe european only space,it will atrack only pure european that whant to remain so
-it will be a cribe of smart european nationalist that will sacrifice time to built a better future instead of neonazi trash type

Attached: shutterstock-203589544-1 (2).jpg (729x425, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>latin should be the language of the continental europe

It will never happen. Just look at your country, speaking a mutated, degenerate version, that'll probably split into three whole new languages by the end of this century.

latin should be the official language of the EU
the pope should be the president of the EU

Ne iterum in magni somnia
soƱemos grande otra vez

Attached: 4aabaab786e1f4169f89aff3bfdc37a9.jpg (375x500, 37K)

Hic, Europa magna denuo fac

This, but without all this nationalistic bullshit

>reminscence of the roman empire,it link us with the past

WE

Attached: 3C4DD9BF-61E9-4E08-88F9-49D266741093.png (600x444, 143K)

>Hic, Europa magna denuo fac
et qui venturus est pugna in die una

Attached: glory to europe (2).jpg (1120x373, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A

WUZZ

Attached: 1526197781519.jpg (590x789, 284K)

roman empire to the contrary it seems it feed of indoeuropean gods and culture it was the perfect fusion of mediterranean and nordic countries
look to athena blue eyes goddes like many others in graeko roman pantheon we worked together to achieve the glory lets do one more time to honour our ancestors like they deserve

Attached: 4.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Believe me, you don't want to deal with the bullshits of canonical Latin.

I'd rather promote Esperanto if you want to be idealistic, or English if you want to be practical, or just do nothing at all: all different languages will eventually merge into one eventually.

and this is why i said only extreme dedicated people who love europe and how it was should be the ones who aply, we only need a very few profets to spread the message

Athena did not have blue eyes, you sperg.
Her eyes were not of earth, glaukopis, they are supposed to make a normal person shit his pants if he ever saw them.
And Athena is a fucking bronze age libyan legend, according to Herodotus, indo-European my ass.

Attached: a668ce376a0ef657ca243303690e1f4d.jpg (1144x1600, 225K)

the true than a lot of graeko roman pantheon is highly indebted to indoeropean traditions and nordics and slavs are the most direct ancestors of indoeuropeans a perfect mix of latin and nordic countries
thanks for assert my points of why this is a good idea,we dont want you here we dont want you to speak the same lanuage as us ,the only thing that you create is discord

Only latin or a latin derived language is worthy to be lingua franca of the world

it's a hard choice between spanish, french, italian and latin

maybe French because of it's old lingua franca status, plus the capital of the inevitable european superstate is french speaking

Attached: French_Republican_Guard_Bastille_Day_2007_n1.jpg (2000x2666, 3.14M)

das rite

Attached: 1481474138521.png (891x710, 569K)

If things keep going the way they are now, I'm sure the Lingua Franca of the world will be Chinese soon, hombre

europe has been universalist since our birth,have expanded our values to the conquered ,if we want to survive this no longer aplyes
europe need his own in group preference strategies
the world is a copy of european political structures,sports, mode ,technologies we gave everithing to the world,the world is now a cheap copy of us thats why s many people dont seek to understand what is mean to be european

Quousque recordatur attractionem Europa aetates

Attached: 1524040879209.jpg (3840x2160, 535K)

Sic. Certo. Pol

>latin should be the language of the continental europe
Only for the cucks that could not resist roman expansion

Latin is much better though. Since most if not all euro countries can connect to it

This, Latin should become the language once again.

The pope should be apostated on T.V by Latins, the Hebrew semitic worshiper.

cucked

Attached: 1517699001341.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Die you nigger roccan

Not ONCE SEMITIC CVLTA

>implying semitic language dont have way more euro loanwords than vice versa

spaniards are arab and barbarian rapebabies, I don't understand why they larp as "romans"
is this a WE WUZ KANGZ syndrome?

Not a single drop of arab blood

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-21-06-33-58.png (720x1280, 775K)

im not larping retard you seem to comflade rational point o unificaion of europeans with pure emotion,
if scandinavians could bring a ideological unificator sistem i will jump to it,europe need a new dentity to prote us from the horde o people like you
that doent mean i want to be italian or german,you are too stupid to understand anything at all ,and by the way im basque nor germanic tribes nor islam conquered our people
im basque but european too if want to remain being basque

>*Ztec descendant shit talking spain

Attached: 1518566214210.gif (250x141, 325K)

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (500x333, 36K)