Told my dad i am going to kill myself this summer

>told my dad i am going to kill myself this summer
He replied ''If you do that, i will too'' and hangs up
Should i still go through with it?

Attached: 1517778393732.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicide.org/hotlines/international/sweden-suicide-hotlines.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you really tell him this or are you just making it up for this thread?

before killing yourself go in a muslim periphery and do a massive shooting

Unironically called him, not only to tell him that but i wanted to discuss in what way i transfer all of my money or belonings to my parents so that they at least get the stuff.
So i tried being honest and just told him why i was going to give all my stuff to them and he got very upset.
I don't know how i can ''prove i happened'' but it did, like 20-30 min ago

Can you list me your reasons to why you want to die

>giving up on life on easy mode
lmao

What the fuck mate that's fucked up.

Attached: 1524795743945.jpg (240x193, 16K)

This. Please kill at least 10 achmeds with you

also not tryna be a jew but can i have some money on my paypal account

>Danes
>Human

Why is it? I was honest, and told him what i am going to do.
Better that than having it come as a surprise

Fake an accident

gotta take the opportunities u can get

in US you'd instantly have ambulence sent and you'd be locked in a mental ward for months

>Better that than having it come as a surprise
Is it?

Thank God i don't live in the US of A then

That could happen to OP if his father does something about the situation.

If only it were possible to just disappear from this world and everyone's memories. I personally swore to myself I'd never kill myself as long as my parents are alive, but man was I close sometimes.

I obviously don't know anything about you and your relation with your parents, but if you love your parents and think there could be some light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps try to stick it out for a bit longer in hopes that things could improve. If you don't see yourself capable of that, at least write a very detailed letter as to why you're doing it and hope they're able to see it from your perspective.

I think it is, it will give his father time to contemplate how much of a failure he is at raising his son

I would say so, now he knows at least. So he can mentally prepare for it when it's actually there.
That way he doesn't get some PTSD or Depression or something

Bro list us the reason as to why you feel like ending your existence

Don't do it user. Live, if you can't keep living for yourself, at least do it for your family. Don't drag innocent people down with you. If your father kills himself, your mother or others close to them might do the same.

>Chinks
>Not insects

Uhh his literal response was that he'd top himself too and your evaluation of the situation is that he's just cool with it because you're telling him beforehand?

What if you pussy out and he laughs at you
and think's you're a complete faggot?

stop being such a fag, how much of a failure do you have to be at raising a child in sweden? a country with one of the best HDIs in the world? where refugees kill one another just to reach?

Attached: 1489061699839.png (420x420, 7K)

Or you could just "accidentally" OD on drugs, you retard.

Attached: 1492115368772.jpg (240x240, 12K)

don't do it, now especially. you would be directly responsible for you father's death which is even more egoistical than plain old sudoku.

you now know that you still have people who love you and they can help you get out of whatever shitty situation you're in.

Norwegians have more backbone.

Attached: 1525934610213.jpg (640x293, 60K)

Get help bud. Or call him and tell him not to talk about it with anyone, and go stay with your parents for a week or something. But seriously, get pro help if you're not trolling.

Attention seeking asshole

Not engaging you desu. I'm already familiar with your flavour of shitposting, my chink friend.

Attached: 1525854212915.gif (255x160, 1008K)

Le "get help" meme AKA get locked up because you're now seen as a loony and stuffed full of drugs until you're numb and retarded psychiatrists can think they're being useful.

>If only it were possible to just disappear from this world and everyone's memories. I personally swore to myself I'd never kill myself as long as my parents are alive, but man was I close sometimes.
Same.

there is nothing more pathetic, more subhuman than a suicidal NEET australian/scandinavian, having everything handed to you by your government and still failing at life

you deserve suicide, my criminal friend

Attached: 1489060918892.png (420x420, 8K)

No i was only asking for advice on what to do next.
My mind was already made up but i came here to ask since i was having my doubts.
Thanks for clearing that up though

oh yes, don't forget to livestream it for Jow Forums

why do you want to kill yourself?
And why would you do that knowing how much pain it would bring your father?

>And why would you do that knowing how much pain it would bring your father?

maybe that is his goal, a pathetic one, but understandable

Attached: 1489064744234.jpg (419x419, 35K)

do something cool before killing yourself plan a massacre or a terrorist attack kill the traitorous politicians in your cunt be a martyr.

I hope you find another way out other than suicide. A hug from the distance.

if he had the balls why would he even be asking Jow Forums?

Attached: 1489064786253.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>thinking aus is as pampered as sweden
>implying all of sweden is pampered

obsession

Distasteful shitpost. People that kill themselves tend to not reach out to anyone. Why would you kill youself? I have to side with the chink, you have life on easymode, just move to a small town in the woods, get a normal job and enjoy your life, if you cant do this then you are not a normal human being, stop making bad shitposts.

why are young white men killing themselves?

posters from these two motherfucking countries literally hit the "HDI" button every single time their country gets brought up, living in oceania or scandinavia is literally life on beginners mode how do you fuck it up

the gubment technically pays for your healthcare, education, and unless you want to live in the capital probably subsidizes your housing too, refugees from africa to pakistan literally shove each other over boats just to get to either of these countries, how can you fail at life while living in them? seriously?

Attached: 1489839450329.png (216x422, 64K)

You sound pretty decided so go ahead I guess. I don't think he's going to do it btw.
Why do you want to an hero?

>89541840
You are despicable and pathetic.

assuming you are OP, can you give me a thoroughly explanation as to why you want to die?
it's anonymous so why care about letting it all out?

you talking about yourself bub, you gonna ragequit on babby mode or prove me wrong?

Attached: 1489064878107.png (420x420, 9K)

this this this

seconding, explain your cowardice and failure OP

Attached: biggrin.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No great struggle to fight, no grand vision, no pleasure in life either. Work, consume, sleep, repeat gets very mundane. Crush your fellow human before he crushes you, post the best selfie in social media, always be fit and young and handsome.

>fake that you did it
>dad kills himself
>you're still alive

Attached: 5BE653C2-57A8-4560-8849-E1D05E555647-709-0000021C83FB5257.jpg (526x400, 37K)

fucking this, he gets free uni, free healthcare, easy to get welfarebux, subsidized housing, high salary

I would never do that, i don't want my dad to die because i am a fuckup, if he could just stay alive i would be happy

>an insect in charge of knowing how human minds work

You're giving me a laff

yeah, there are at least a thousand brazilians that would trade for OP's position

wh*to*ds deserve to go extinct if they fucking kill themselves on tutorial mode lmao

Attached: 1495246118844.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Tell him that your death will be in vain if he does not survive.

Always works in the movies.

Oh I'm not OP.

I'd say kill your self for making your parents worry like this, but that's kind of the opposite of what I mean to tell you.

>they at least get the stuff
Like what? The decades of effort and love they put into you? The millions that the state invested in you?
You'd be taking the most precious thing from your parents' life.

papa
I'll just kill myself
put a gun against my head
pull the trigger now I am dead

>free uni
If you have 120+ IQ and straight A's throughout higschool
>free healthcare
not anymore
>easy to get welfarebux
not as easy as its made out to be
>subsidized housing
for immigrants
>high salary
Again, if you're the top 5% of intelligent people in this country, yes you have a high salary

you're giving me a laff, you criminals have the audacity to call asians insects but fucking kill yourselfs at the slightest discomfort, frankly you deserve to become indonesia's colony lmao

Attached: 1490258241836.jpg (433x419, 126K)

devilish

do it or no balls

why are you so upset user
please calm down

Attached: 1502100094627.jpg (720x540, 86K)

>material wealth = happiness
it doesn't work like that m8

So 80% of Swedish population should have killed themselves by now. What are the reasons? 64 replies and no explanation yet. Its a bait thread, fuck this guy.

Yeah i will, just going to find a gun i'm happy with.
Bit unsure what caliber for it to 100% kill myself in one shot

even then im pretty sure when you were just born these thing were free, plus you live in the fucking EU how did you father not take advantage of this?

Explain why you want to kill yourself with so much shit in your favour it literally makes 0 sense

Attached: 1489837640229.png (496x430, 122K)

What are you projecting so hard for? Did your family member kill themselves? I'm perfectly alive thank you very much.

Attached: 1519114635259.jpg (700x700, 141K)

It's not bait, what do you want to know?

Seek help immediately and inform them your dad is also in dire need of it. You're in Sweden, getting the care you need shouldn't be a problem.

>free education, healthcare and subsidized housing
>literally do not have to worry about being not educated, no ability to see a doctor when injured/sick, no worries about not having a roof on your head
>"""""""material wealth""""""""

Attached: 1489060993397.jpg (897x675, 100K)

The reasons why you want to commit suicide. People that talk about commiting suicide are reaching out, people that actually killthemselves never tell anyone. This site is filled with losers and failures, you made this thread so just share with us your situation, so we can atleast try to help you.

Varför vill du ta livet av dig?

>if he could just stay alive i would be happy

user, you will not care once you're dead. You'll never know. The entire world could blow up and it would make no difference to you.

Unless you believe in some sort of afterlife and that's a whole different story.

Life isn't all about money and opportunities, you retarded 5'4 chink

scandis have it the easiest in the world and you guys are not far behind, it is a simple fact that kill yourself while being a native citzen of these countries is quitting on the lowest difficulty setting on earth

Attached: thebest zarya.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Alright, i failed every opportunity i had. I don't have any more doors open, all ways of life are closed off, i can't do anything and in 6-10 months time i will either be dead or homeless, or both.
I haven't had a friend in over 5 years time and haven't spoken to another human being apart from my parents for the last 2 years.
I am basically living a half life, i have no future prospects no reason or cause to exist, my life is as boring and empty as it can get.
So with no options left, i want to have the dignity to die by choice, going out on my own terms.

life is literally defined by opportunities you mutt

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x224, 10K)

>It's a "chink is only able to measure values with a dollar sign in front of them episode"

I hate re-runs.

because apparently relative comfort is the only thing that matters to the human soul

This is a pretty retarded, 3rd world perspective on the world. I could make your sister and mother do whatever I wanted with the money I earn monthly, and I know it means jack shit.

>i failed every opportunity i had
no you haven't, you live in scandinavia, look hard enough and you'll find it, kill yourself and you will be known as the laughing stock that shot himself while living in one of the most habitable countries on earth

Attached: download (4).jpg (228x221, 7K)

Wait for the elections lol

Depends on wether or not you want your da to die.

Get help, son.

På vilket sätt skulle alla dörrar vara stängda?

you motherfuckers already take for granted the availability of these services and you still want to debate on the importance of them?

Attached: 1490080210493.jpg (250x185, 5K)

Why cant you get a job? Do you have a social anxiety or a physical disability? Or do you not want to work?
I too failed at many opportunities, i quit university because i couldnt be bothered with it, i walked away from a career that could get me all the money i could ever need and now im working a normal job barely earning above minimum wage. I dont have a gf because im shy and i dont really care enough to try to get one, i barely have friends. I dedicate to my hobbies and enjoy the little things and im quite content. Cant you just carve yourself a little corner in this world? Sweden has good wages, a normal job and you would never have to worry about anything material.

Did they not teach you what "relative" means in that education which you paid good money for?

You shouldn't do it.
Don't devastate your family.

This is why I don't.

Attached: 1522926688979.jpg (256x256, 17K)

take a trip to thailand, go to the beach, do jet ski, shoot at gun, go to massage parlors, rent a motorbike, train at a muay thai camp, fuck some girls it can help trust me.

You know i have saved up a lot of money that the government supplies you with during your childhood.
I could just give it back to my parents to make up for the time they lost raising me

stop being a retard lad this is all you have left

uni education is still education and literally propels you out of definite wageslavery in a non uni job unless you go for trades or something, you really don't get it do you?

Attached: 1494863923101.jpg (800x526, 68K)

>Bust a nut my nig

This is actually good advice.
Wagie life hurts too much to not have something good like that.

Uhh no it doesn't, not when uni education is so available that it's fucking flooded and psuedo mandatory. Look at Canada, where people get multiple degrees not because they need the knowledge in the second one but because having the second one makes their resume more competitive.
>just go to uni and come out with a 6 figure job lol
Are you literally a boomer? What's next? "Give your boss a firm handshake and the job is yours"?

No, Swedebro, don't kill yourself.
What seems hopeless today, will be just one old chapter in the future.
Even if you don't see value in life, at least think of all the pleasures, even the most material ones, you'll get to try, and all the ones coming in the future with all the crazy new technologies.

suicide.org/hotlines/international/sweden-suicide-hotlines.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines