TIJUANA HOOKERS COCAINE

Sup Jow Forums bros, I'm gonna do it. I'm flying to San Diego this Thursday from Canada, then I'm going to cross the Tijuana border, rent a room in the hotel above the Hong Kong strip club, and I'm going to party hard.

I'm doing this because last time I made a suicide thread here this was recommended to me, and I decided fuck it, I have some crypto money left and I might as well blow it and see if I still want to off myself. Anyone bizraelis gonna be in the area? Would love to meet some people. If not, got any tips? Advice? Things to do in San Diego or Tijuana? My main goal is to live like a rockstar, hookers and coke. Maybe I will find a reason to live.

I'll try to post some pics here for the lulz later on.

Attached: I_will_fuck_this.jpg (679x1024, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/tijuana-suicide-cocaine-hookers-reddit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Godspeed user, Godspeed

Attached: 1AB697C9-665E-41DB-9CD2-C78A7E34924C.jpg (500x371, 37K)

Mushrooms user, eat mushrooms

Attached: 1523760015402.png (2149x2667, 171K)

Don't get so rowdy that you get robbed. Stay on point. Hookers and crooks will get ya if you slip up.

When cola is cheap like in Mexico its easy to go overboard. If you start throwing up its time to stop. (Ideally you should stop before getting to this point)

Overall, just be smart and dont be dumb. Enjoy brah.

Are you in Vancouver? I'm visiting next month and want to fuck some QTs. What tips ya get, even if it's asain exchange chicks.

Bro it is fucking gross down there. Just goto Vegas and try to make mad gains.

word of advice, don't settle for a hooker just because she looks hot. settle for one that you actually jive with, has the same attitude and fun to be with. once that's setup, ask her to recommend friends for threesomes. be friends with the ones you enjoy fucking and being around with. never trust the others, only trust your gut when making decisions. also, if possible don't bang them on your hotel room, rent a cheap place for fuck sessions instead. it's safe they do not know where you live.

Damn bro, you're actually doing it? As long as you don't kill yourself. Honestly I would have recommended SEA but Tijuana is cool I guess. Much more physically dangerous though, be careful.

When you nut think of me and my post.

Yeaaah. This.

You are wanting to go to a very dangerous, dirty place that hates Americans. You can literally do all of the things you want in Vegas.

Good luck, fella

Attached: 06c90b3cc773aeb927fb406827971b36.jpg (764x1024, 202K)

Literally want her to squeeze my dick off with those thighs

colombia is a better option. better whores and cheaper drugs

Dont off yourself. Live and get sweet out of spite for the rest of the world. Fuck em make it for yourself

I’ve wanted to go to TJ to fuck hookers at Hong Kong but never got around to it because I don’t have a passport. I used to live in LA.

Either way, stay safe and aware of your surroundings at all times. Also don’t be a faggot and kill yourself. Just blow off some steam and bust some nuts. You should feel better after you let that sexual tension out

this. why would you go to fucking mexico?

Do agree, suicide is the dumbest possible option unless you are begging for food and drinking your own urine.

You know... if you really don't give a flying fuck anymore you could always sell drugs. That's what... uh... my friend did.

Haha I remember that thread. Good for you man, enjoy. Make sure you fuck a big ass whore one night and fuck a big titty whore the next night.

I mean its way, way cheaper. I have $27,000 dollars left, I figure I'll spend about $4,000 for the week that I'm there, although I made decide to stay longer. I can always go to thailand or colombia or vegas or wherever later on.

San Diego Zoo is awesome, Cabrillo point has a great view and you might see fighter jets landing, The Coronada on Coronado is an awesome hotel, if you're into tattoos you got Tahiti Felixs shop the oldest on the west coast that is full of original works from legends and the U.S.S Midway and the Maritime museum I enjoyed. Don't know about strange Mexican poon tang though went with my big titty Jewish girlfriend.

Checked get wrecked. Fuck till your head hurts. Proud of you user

and i'm just saying if you don't play your cards right you may get cartel'd.

Go do those other things first, seriously.

I’ll be there let’s meet up

It really is the best zoo in the country. I remember going there as a kid and doing the tram tour and watching a pack of lions eating a fucking zebra. Seeing it on discovery channel is one thing, watching them hunt IRL is fucking epic.

>brap thread in Jow Forums now

Cool, I just made this email, send me a message.

[email protected]

You guys should pitch in on a security team.

and no I don't mean hire the Mexicans.

You guys are fucking pussy little bitches

Hong kong tijuana is what vegas should be

$80 to have the dimest fucking 19 year old bitches suck ur balls and gurgle your cock.

Cops are paid off to keep it safe it’s a business faggots.

The don’t even look mexican. Blonde and look like Jynx Maze and melanie rios. Maybe you faggots shouldn’t leave the house tomorrow too dangerous.

Wait, you think Mexico is cheaper than Thailand? Flight cost aside, Thailand is much cheaper... I was going to make a joke about not going home with a tranny but obviously everyone on Jow Forums is a master at identifying "that".

They don't feed zebras to lions in the zoo you either never went or have a false memory either way I seen 2 rhinos fucking in the safari

The whores are way cheaper and much hotter unless you like fucking slit eye rong dong gooks

fag

Ok user let me express my reason for concern:

I am an ex-socal resident who was going down to Mexico as white male since late 80s. I went there for my 16th birthday and my 18th. Pops took us.

We would go fishing and drink and just fsu. Then towards the last couple trips I went (early 2000s) everything got way more shady. Federales followed us everywhere, we got stopped and nearly shook down at every checkpoint.

I havnt been in well over a decade so I may not know how things go now but maybe they like us now with Trump in power.

In the SD zoo they have a giant savanna with all of the different animals. When I went back early 90s there was no kind of separation from the African animals.

Have you done coke or even fucked a woman before? I have a strong feeling you're gonna spend $100 on 1 gram (LOL) and stay in your room for a whole night before you fuck off back to your home country.

Ok clearly OP is set on his intent.

All I have to say is please take pictures of the whores so we can judge you.

This. You can't go from full autismo shutin neet to tijuana party animal in a day. Dude's gonna get irritable and anxious around 10PM

how easy is it to just go somewhere and do cocaine and fuck whores and not get in trouble at all?
and also logistically, finding the right people to set it up and shit

t.21 yr old with not much life experience

no.lol. oh well, i can always OD on barbituates if I pussy out.

Don't do that user, take ayahuasca instead

hong kong tijuana

here i am mad about doing my taxes and this faggot is literally going to some shithole country to party by himself (he's going to get robbed and revert to his neet ways and still kill himself without a penny to his name)

I am going to have another glass of jameson and be glad my life hasn't spiraled into meaninglessness to the point where I'm pursuing a party in a 3rd world country to save my life. Cocaine is what made me unhappy. It's not going to save you user

what i just go to that website, contact them and set it up through them
and i can literally do cocaine and fuck whores there?
then just come back home to america after a few days?

It's pretty easy. If you have money and go to the right place you can have any kind of time you like.

damn that sounds dope. do you need a passport to go down there or ID will work? I don't have a passport and I heard the border patrol will harass you if you trying to go back into US

The fags replying don't know shit!! i've been going to TJ since early 2000's TJ had a bad rap a few years ago but now its much better. The red light district is safe The cops got that on lock. they want the tourist to feel safe while there. Now lets talk about the girls. Most of them speak english and are hot! that's probably because a good amount of them go to SDSU or the other uni.. i know because i would ask them how they know english so well. Most girls go there for the weekends make $$ and come back to the US. and yes they do look like 10+. I call it heaven on earth and as long as you don't act like and idiot the cops won't mess with you. Just in case always have a few $5 and $10 at the ready as shake down money.. FYI $4K for the week is too much! Get a nice room at a nice hotel and there is also Uber. you cant bring them home plus i wouldn't recommend it. You have plenty of money left to take it easy and enjoy live for a week or two then you'll see that life is worth living....stay safe , be cool and have fun.

Attached: hongkong.jpg (634x423, 85K)

I'll ask you this too. Do you need a passport or will ID work fine?

Never needed one when I went but different times ect.

Not sure why in fuck a government i.d. like a license wouldnt work unless Mexico wants to see "international" i.d.

Trips confirms.

You are the second person in chat who's gone recently so I dunno. I'm just saying stay in the green zones there. Good people will tell you not where to go.

I guarantee i’ve made 30x u have

hong kong tijuana literally a life hack

don’t leave the house tmrw faggot u might die

>Just in case always have a few $5 and $10 at the ready as shake down money..

You really have been lol

lol ur fucking retarded just stay home and fap you’ll die

bring your State Id and your birth certificate you don't need a passport...i was there (Ensenada) two weeks ago with my girl and kid . They don't have passports only ID and birth certificates. They wont harass you they'll just remind you that you need to have one but thats BS... there are tours as well taco and beers tours check it out on Yelp and again there is Uber too.

Keep the rest in your fucking shoe

@op you could also come to germany where prostiution is legal aswell. europes biggest brothels with italian, russian, romanian 10/10 qts for 50 euros.
clean cocaine aswell fresh imported from rotterdam harbour nearby.

i would legit guide you for days and you would have the time of your life. not even memeing.

its a yes or no nigger

just don't do any of the coke until you meet the hookers. have them do it with you. it'll help get the party started. just do some bumps and you'll be good to go

Thanks for the concern my friend, I read all your posts, but I'm doing it. I have to.

You can get through with just a drivers liscense honestly bro, as long as you’re not brown lol.

You guys overcharge for everything though, fuck off.

In San Diego, go hang out in Ocean Beach. Chances are you might be able to meet some cool people there who will accompany you to Tijuana. OB is one of those neighborhoods that has the old California style that existed in the 50s. It's mostly white. Like a mix of Beach Boys and Grateful Dead with amazing food and beautiful women. Chill out and relax in Ocean Beach, then do cocaine and fuck hookers in Tijuana. After you've had your fill, come back to Ocean Beach and smoke some weed and eat some sushi

I understand. When I was down there on my 18th birthday a tranny gave me a hickey and it ruined a 2 year relationship I had when I came back. No larp.

Mexico is indeed adventurous.

yes fucking faggot

fuck off

i’ll contact u

kek

Ocean Beach is pretty chill. Got a nice hippy vibe. I one time saw a guy whip his dick out and start pissing on the street. Then got a burger at Hodad's. Interesting times. Like a hippier version of Venice

>cocaine and hookers tour guide

this user's gonna make it

>overcharging
nigga u high?
its a taxable job with highest grade security and weekly tested whores, 50€ for 45 minutes

the cocaine will obviously be more expensive though but i doubt op needs that much anyways kek

you could get through without any type of ID but it will be a long wait. They'll need to verify your social and DL that you verbally tell them. Or you could always pay for a 1 day tourist pass I forgot to bring my green card one time and they told me i could purchase a 1 day tourist pass for a couple of hundred bucks.

Is the tested whores real? No memeing?

Adds a shit load of value.

tested

of course it is. this is germany after all.

the negative of that is that they wont blow you without a rubber though in top tier places where they tested.

It is easy. In Mexico it is extremely easy to the point that exercising the self control not to do it is the more difficult option

you will never make enough money to buy all the memories of things you missed out on in high school and college. You will never be respected in a work place. Women will never be attracted to you. You made enough money to buy the women you could never charm. That's all I need to know. Talk to me about wealth when you can put your kids through college without batting an eye

this bizraeli literally wants to fucking kill himself. He is at rock bottom and his life cannot get any worse. Maybe doing blow and fucking hookers will help him realize that there is much pleasure to be had in life and killing oneself is wrong

Don't take a car to TJ.

If you wana kick it lmk I live in La Jolla.

lmao. I hope this is real

Life's a gamble I guess... to Tijuana.

kek

sounds like he needs a job that gives his life purpose, he needs some real friends, and a female who loves him. Partying and women never came hard to me so maybe I don't understand what the deal is. Get cocaine in your hometown and fuck a girl you know. Sounds way more fun than some degenerate shithole.

Why wouldn't it be? What is the greatest adventure of your life user?

Welcome to Tijuana
Tequila Sexo Marijuana

Damn son the butthole of SD.

I have a buddy who makes 150k and livers there for tech business tho.

Are you hispanic?

i can

fag

Same here but im middle age got all that drug shit out of my system before 25. I lived vibrantly.

la jolla is not the butthole of SD are you retarded?

I was planning on visiting California sometime this fall from Canada. I guess Tijuana for a day or two became part of my plan.

I haven't travelled since 2010 (due to work, school, etc) and I have $60k sitting my bank account. I don't pay rent and haven't had much of a social life since finishing college.

but the best you can do is going to third world countries to get drugs and get laid? something doesn't add up

Attached: hmm.png (200x200, 15K)

I mean.... i guess every neighborhood is different.

Isn't it like 70% Hispanic?

i don’t pay them for sex i pay them to leave

hookers and coke are 2 of the greatest things on this earth. you're gonna make it user. have fun.

People love to repeat this line like they're chads n shit, but for most people who say it, it isn't true.

who hurt you

>sounds like he needs a job that gives his life purpose, he needs some real friends, and a female who loves him

You sound like baby boomer or older Gen Xer. I'd be willing to bet money you are over 35 years old, maybe even 40. The fact is that those things you listed are not hard to come by. OP clearly isn't dumb, he turned a few grand into $27k. He has money, hell he probably already has a good job. That means absolutely nothing in this day and age when it comes to finding real friends a worthwhile woman.

The hookers in Tijuana are probably more upstanding and moral than most of the roasties he could swipe right for on Tinder in his hometown

Attached: browngirlmeme.gif (750x658, 141K)

wait, did OP read this and is now larping?
nextshark.com/tijuana-suicide-cocaine-hookers-reddit/

Passport.

And dont fucking lose it either.

fucking doing cocaine man, find some shrooms and acid. then do cocaine.

for sure thanks user.

btw this is just an example. don't fucking kill yourself OP just have some fun

I read it and I'm copying it. It was shown to me in the last thread that I made.

Where does it say in the law I cannot re-enter the United States as a citizen with state-issued DL

is this nigga seriously giving basic ass san diego tourism tips? he's going to mexico to fuck hookers and do cocaine you're over here talking about maritime museums? fuck user. I hate you. get out.

lol im slightly jealous youre going to have the time of your life

make sure you give us the update thread

You obviously do not know how to have a good time as a white man.