Can anyone explain why you people think link will reach $1000 EOY?

Can anyone explain why you people think link will reach $1000 EOY?
Even $100 EOY seems absolutely insane seeing how during the December/January boom it barely reached a dollar.

Explain.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/965781130539511809
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of these dubs

because the memes say so, stop asking dumb questions

the oracles spoke bruh

Attached: 7777777.png (1080x1081, 222K)

correction: because of THESE DUBS

You’re a mess m8

Try lurking for more than a day. This has already been explained in countless threads.

you cant deny that i be getting these numbers though

Here

No faggot. If you don’t know by now, fuck off and buy verge

enterprises havent bought up the supply yet. it just went up relative to BTC which raised the usd price in dec and january. normies didnt even fomo into LINK. you havent seen anything yet kid.

It's not. It's actually gonna blow right through $1k. You wanna know how I know? Ask my dubs.

because of these singles

these are the dubs i was talking about, op

How do you know enterprises are going to buy?

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/965781130539511809

$1000 eoy is a meme
I mean. Who knows maybe 20 years from now that could be a reality and even then it seems like a stretch.
I belive $10 to be our magic number in the next 3 years. I dont think that is a meme.

It will reach 1k eoy as surely as your mom reaches for 1k BBC's by end of year you beta cuck loser.

There were people who believed $12 for BTC is overvalued

Do you understand what LINK does?

>yes
You’re rich

>no
You’re poor

Attached: 4E5F7DD1-8E39-4D95-9847-2875D901B583.jpg (2040x1888, 976K)

Noobs

fuck u check em

Attached: 8866666.jpg (644x122, 20K)

Congrats on the dubs after 19 tries

btw LINK will never pass $2, confirmed

Based on....what, exactly?

Attached: 1523079269099.jpg (125x116, 4K)

>some fucking guy with 7k twitter followers
Come on now

Don't countless other crypto have smart contacts?
Why is link so special?

Zero hope for you.

You're clinically retarded seek help!

never will surpass $1
NEVER

>no argument

Welp.

I can't believe after hundreds of link post a week, I still see shit like this, makes me laugh I guess. But seriously kys

This post is slightly outdated but it gives the gist of it

Attached: 1515234005709.png (949x854, 97K)

I'm not making an argument because I'm not trying to convince you of shit. I don't give a fuck if you take advantage of the clearest opportunity for wealth you've ever seen beyond BTC 2015 and ETH 2016.

kys retard

well duh, LINK being over $1 defeats the entire purpose of the coin. Read the whitepaper

KEK

Attached: DW0ku4PVQAE0WCA.jpg (1200x640, 102K)

Because titts, faggot

there are 1 BILLION link tokens. the coins you compare them to, and hope to match, have 10% of that supply.

link $2 EOY

the coins we compare them to have less than 10% of chainlink's use case potential

So Link ath somewhere around 100 inc. Not bad.

I love reading this

in 2016 people said ETH couldn't reach $1k because it had a much larger supply than bitcoin but then the total crypto market grew 50x and suddenly it wasn't so impossible. Link $1000 eoy.

If not dubs 1000usd eoy

that's a 200x ... or putting ETH at 2k during the bull run that put it at 1k.

Ripple had an ATH marketcap of 150 billion. Link's marketcap is 150 million right now.
If we assume Link is comparable to ripple (not fair to link, really) $400 per link is feasible.

so i guess everyone predicting these insane numbers is expecting a bull run even more intense than the last one?

Just for link

ETH went 700x from the same market cap that LINK has right now in about a year

i see. i think it'll do well, i'm holding for sure. but i'll see 10-20 threads before i ever see someone mention that there's 1 BILLION tokens.

Link = Cisco of dotcom bubble

while this is a decent point, its hard to compare the adoption of ethereum to chainlink tho
>ethereum was first major contract/dapp chain and has a powerhouse community and development team
>ethereum was also on coinbase and had a high degree of exposure to normie money as opposed to chainlink at the time of the bullrun

Chainlink may go big, but it will be in a much more mature and open market than the conditions of the january bull run
>normies got in
>normies made bank and cared about what they had bought, learned a lot, learned about investments
>normies got burned

next bullrun may be big, but it may also just as likely be much more gradual, as people will be booking profits on anything they can for some time to come

And ripple has 99 billion, what’s your point?

Also, most linkies will be locked in to nodes - not the case with ripple

Basically right now LINK does nothing. It's main-net isn't out it's useless. It has no marketing. It's use case is hard to understand. The team doesn't bother posting on Twitter or Reddit. That's why it's cheap. It just goes up and down with the market.

The reason people say $1000 EOY is because the use case once main-net does release is massive. I don't feel like explaining it, but just look around for hints. Zepplin_OS says their gonna use LINK, REQ says their gonna use LINK, then Rory himself said they'll finally start marketing LINK once mainnet is out and ready.

That's basically it..it's simple. The project is invisible to normies. The only people who notice it are autist on Reddit who do deep research or developers who realize how important the decentralized oracle issue is.

Now wouldn't you rather buy into a project before it starts being heavily market and used? Even if $1000 EOY is a pipe dream the project is currently invisible so it should still sky rocket with mainnet and marketing.

Is this true?

i hope ur trolling but its not ofc.

That fud is fucking older than chainlink.

Trips and mainnet delayed until 2019

thats right fag. 2018.

link 1000$ eoy

>twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/965781130539511809
Imma need you guys to stop embarrassing Sergey in public. Please stop with the memes on twitter. Or at least keep them out of his replies.

>Boom of normie money
>XRP, TRX, shitcoins mooning
>Hur dur why did a project that didnt do any marketing not reach more than 8k sats

Neck yourself manlet. You will never make it.

Attached: 1523201502226.jpg (1418x1160, 214K)

Because you're basing your logic and reasoning in this moment?

There was a time $1 bitcoins seemed utterly ridiculous - $10 bitcoin was literally the talk of shills and brainlets

cuz morons want to be millionaires and they can only afford 1000 LINK so they say it'll go to $1k

Those replies are incredibly cringeworthy

I honestly can't fathom what goes through these people's minds. Fair enough to do it on here but on a public forum - do they have literally zero self awareness?

Its ironically impossible for Link to NOT hit $1000 EOY, we did the math.

Link $0,2 EOY if dubs

Idk if this is as bad as the cum guzzling imouto poster yet.