Do fathers want to have sex with their teenage daughters?

do fathers want to have sex with their teenage daughters?

Attached: sUSpOH0.jpg (610x604, 62K)

Ageplay exists for a reason

no but I had sex with your mom last night

did u steal her purse too u fucking nigger

search reddit incest
all horrible fantasies
glad I was born male

some of them want and have sex with even preteen daaughters

I thought about this when some user tried to justify incest to me. Let's say you will just fuck with her not have her child so the incest risks are gone. Your daughters is genetic combinations of you and your wife(hopefully) so fucking her is close to fucking yourself and your wife, right?

Attached: 1524310768070.png (361x426, 256K)

you can download emule and watch answers for your question

Btfo
So fucking your kid is basically mutual wanking with your wife

teenage is too old, toddler is where thinking man's boner made

I guess

Attached: 1526262009938.jpg (342x444, 46K)

Your daughter is basically your property. You should be allowed to beat her, spank her, rape her, starve her and raise her illiterate in total isolation from society, that's your right basically. I heard the stories about a little girl that was forced to give a blowjob to her dad every morning before going to school and she wasn't traumatized because she thought all girls did the same. It was only when other people learned about it, all of a sudden she became a victim.

Attached: bfa336d30830a767d0be46badc6241af91e15ef0.jpg (560x560, 68K)

disgusting

nope
Stepfathers, on the other hand...

Do you with your mother?

Fucking inbred trash that industrial society didn't remove by natural selection from breeding silent hill charlies.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 170px-Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg (170x222, 17K)

She's fucking got, who would refuse to have sex with her?

>See post
>See flag
>Not surprised it's a vosotros.

Attached: 1524411741619.jpg (1172x1416, 565K)

CHI

I don't know, probably. I think if you spent a lot of time with your daughter you will not be so attracted to her but still suffer if someone's else dates her, specially when you worked so hard on modeling a good person and a random asshole tears her personality and judgment apart. For distant parents the lust might be exponential, and also easier to fuck the daugther(s), depending on the circumstances, the girl(s) might develop a hidden attachment to her missing father that they could exploit once reunited, or just accumulate hate or indifference.

Anyway, I would be biased to fuck my daughter's friends instead, but man, I like older women.

Attached: 1524925436108.jpg (1031x1200, 319K)

I unironically think so

If daughters look this way, so yes they want to fuck them. I think it depends of preferred body type.

>it's another episode of incels worrying about their non-existing daughters

no

Based.

no because our brains were wired in such a way to prevent finding our daughters attractive, or we would all be inbred monsters by now.
The ones that molest their daughters are usually step dads (aka not their real dad)

Attached: stney.gif (40x30, 3K)