Are they even trying to hide the manipulation anymore? Nah they just know they will get away with it regardless

Are they even trying to hide the manipulation anymore? Nah they just know they will get away with it regardless.

Bitfinex Bitmex GDAX

Attached: april18.png (131x385, 4K)

>suddenly all these buy support appears

yeah totally organic. Where the fuck were they when we were sideways for hours?

They are doing it to shut down you whiney TA fags. Learn your fucking lesson. You cannot predict a market that is owned.

it seems not.. what a shit.

There is TA that works, but it's obscure and esoteric. Can't expect to make money off popular indicators and mainstream ideas.

Lmao this is unreal

Attached: wewlad.png (957x518, 17K)

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t that just indicate a large buy or many buys at market price in a short period of time? Example, if someone wanted $10million worth of btc and didn’t have the patience or just didn’t care about buy/sell books and market bought. The big red candle earlier was apparently caused by a person selling $50million worth of btc

This is just them releasing the beast. It’s been suppressed for 3 months. Now they created the conditions for another bull to 20k

stfu retard

>large buy or many buys at market price in a short period of time?
Best case, it indicates that the OTC markets are broken. Make out of this what you will...

you're a fucking retard

Attached: 1523569278883.jpg (1705x933, 173K)

No one buys, or sells, a large amount unless they want to manipulate the price. The slippage would be too much for an institutional investor.

*at market

I remember when I first read about bitcoin in 2011. I thought "Wow, a currency with no central authority. This is revolutionary! Take that government!"

The only way to win in this game is for the masses to only buy bitcoin and keep on buying it, until it's dispersed to many people more evenly. We need huge growth, huge adoption, businesses and lives running only on BTC and crypto, millions of new users, then eventually the market will not be dominated by a few whales. The Hodl meme is good, it's ok, but the best strategy for the community is to buy, and keep on buying and never selling, except for real stuff like food, housing, labor, etc.

and the only way to handle this level of necessary adoption is bitcoin cash

you now know why bitcoin cash will win

Yeah but that is already even more centrally controlled by a few whales..

That will never happen with the fuckhead whales pounding the asses of normal everyday penguins like us.

Short-term TA in this market is a joke.

they only do it because otherwise the price would go down and down again because nobody is buying this manipulated fuck. they just want to create fomo and slowly dump their shit on idiots.

Why would coinbase add new coins when it can control the market on the top mcap coins of crypto?

Hmmm... why would they be so hesitant to add new ones...

Shorts were moving back up. Now they got knocked down. Exchanges stop hunting their own clients to reduce exposure.

what do biz?

Attached: 15240224343224342.jpg (976x928, 77K)

Agreed, it's propped up as fuck.

Oh, hey McWojak

And when the longs start piling up the whales will go after them.

how did the french frying go today?

>whales

Just say exchanges.

This shit is so fucked. Open a short position whales liquidates you. Open a long position whales liquidates you, endless cycle of barting.

Probably a combination of the two.

>fuck you gubbermint
>i love you whale oligarchs
kek the dream is dead

You just can't win, can you? I'm so tired of this stupid shit. Just let it fucking drop or pump it past 10k.

which is interesting, since this would mean that BTC can really move into one direction for some time. maybe alts will decouple from that shitcoin due to this.

Read this thread starting with this post.
Not exchanges. Just a normal whale.

>We need huge growth, huge adoption, businesses and lives running only on BTC and crypto, millions of new users, then eventually the market will not be dominated by a few whales.

>we need more suckers for the ponzi
whales will just eat you all up, why would people bother when they know theyll lose

>you wont know until you try
we already know what will happen

FA>TA=0
>T Fin Major

This is the REEEEEEE market

rinse and repeat

they seem to be starting too - fuck I hope so but BTC still the foundation unfortunately

Oh, I meant BTC CAN NOT move into any direction by a significant amount. it will just go sideways. only hoping that altcoins will not care anymore at some point.

At least I know the TA is correct and whales are just tweaking the end result. We are still going down. This just put us 8h behind schedule.

nah they are just tweaking the in betweens but the end result will be the same

can i tweak your in betweens?

>what is a short squeeze
Mongs

ITT ppl that are STILL in the fuckin red
STFU newfags
what are you going to do about it? What the fuck do you think can fix the situation? Nothing is the only answer for both

Actually a larger timeframe can fix it as well as altcoins decoupling from BTC at some point

>Actually a larger timeframe
this is the reason why its only the newfags bitchin. i am in the green what the fuck do i have to complain about, nothing! BTC is not going to decoupling any time soon, its a newfag dream at this point. it is the main one of the pairs, it is also the normie recognized one, most still only know BTC. It will happen though

please tell me your not being serious how the fuck did someone like you find the internet.

theres plenty of fuckers gambling with high margin, thus causing all this barting. a large enough order (buy or sell) creates a cascade effect which amplifies it hundreds of times. then theres retards pretending to be gordon fucking geckos by setting -2% moving stop-losses, further amplifying it.
thats how you get 5% swings on trades that would normally move the market by ,5% max.

Attached: plankton.jpg (586x899, 108K)

I thought this happened right after this was posted Basically some whalebro just BTFO'ing OP there

Why so emotional?

The whole thing could be kabuki theater. It would just take two actors to stage that, the faggot and the whale. Maybe a third guy to start the whole "whale bro" thing.

Hell, it could just be one guy.

>not recognizing the classic inverse bart pattern

Buy and hold till you reached your target

sell everything and get a job

El Barto de Austrailia

It was a bear trap and you fell for it desu