LINK or REQ

Link or REQ or both?

I have 2k to invest. Whats the better option? Link or REQ or 50/50 ?

Attached: dkm.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

100% link, no ragrets

I'd go like 70/30 Link/Req

Poo or the loo?

DON'T INVEST INTO REQ DUMBASS

why not? any bad news i missed?

100% REQ

When will you plebs learn to trade and stop hoping something will go to the moon eventually
>Never
>Buy the tops
>Make me rich

70/30 REQ/LINK

Nope

what you mean with this? im not talking about a moon mision im talking about investing for 3-4 years in a project.

im not a trader....tried it a few times and burned my fingers each time

So did I the first few months but I LEARNED from my mistakes. Studied techniques and started making better decisions.

You just sell green and buy red, it's not that hard. Just don't trade while we're in a bart market.

Pretty much
The best strategy that works for me is spotting accumulation and finding horizontal support and resistance levels

Also, I'll give you a free tip. LINK and REQ have almost always kept closely together market cap-wise. Buy 50/50 and once the ratio changes to, let's say, 60/40, redistribute into 50/50 ratio again. Repeat the process.

ok you like to teach me? what kind of trades you make?

Attached: Walton3.png (1514x888, 198K)

Bought the purple line and sold the first green dildo

Learning to spot whale accumulation I think is the most important though

any good source for learning that?

>trading shitcoins
I mean, fair enough, you can make money. But I wouldn't feel comfortable holding WTC for half an hour.

Attached: 1_YnxmDDNjBcvKt15SVNk_RQ.jpg (512x228, 33K)

Ehh I was trying to find a good youtube video the other day and couldn't really find one.

Why

I learned to spot it in about a week of staring at the way the bots move to create the physiology that its not going to go up and people sell into their bags. ALWAYS assume the bid and ask sides (walls) are working together

Just find a coin with a stable price for days but with increasing volume. Use 1D chart.
>I'll give you a tip
REQ

unironically icx

kek that pic. Forgot about that

Ever notice nobody fuds REQ? It’s cos it’s not worth fudding. Link shillers and fudders all have a solid understanding of LINK. They’re intelligent, despite their viewpoints.

Req is just glorified payment plugin which reddit adores

so your answer is 100% link ?

Hedge at least a little bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-134224.jpg (1080x1920, 453K)

link imo.

Req has the potential to moon faster since it's a fee token
Link is a master node token for an oracle service that is hypothetically impossible to impliment yet

i already have about 60k in NEO, ETH, OMG, LSK, BTC this is only a little addon

40 REQ 40 LINK 20 RLC

I had some REQ, binned it off to boost my LINK stack. it serves better returns in LINK.

Attached: DWcm5esUQAAy1VM.jpg-large.jpg (672x668, 65K)