*snakey wakeys violently for a week straight*

Attached: stellar.jpg (1920x1200, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IBMindustries/status/986251305663586304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: xlm.png (1508x1459, 215K)

Noice. Noice.

>Muh dik

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE LETS FUCK UP SOME SHIT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S TIME TO FEED, MY NILLA WAFERS

What's coming up, something important?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

yes, the flippening

rumor about IBM and Stellar very "big news" coming

twitter.com/IBMindustries/status/986251305663586304

>twitter.com/IBMindustries/status/986251305663586304

Ah ok, best not go in now, then, I suppose

:(

tfw was going to buy XLM a week ago.

Feel free to FOMO in when we hit $0.6

There can't be a coincidence that this is happening tomorrow and Jed is doing an hour long presentation about the past, present and future of stellar around the same time...

Stellar lineup...notice the spelling. no coincidence

snek is bek

thanks stellar snake, i'm breaking even again!

Snek snek is back!

You deserve to be poor fagot

I like XLM and wish I Was in earlier, but I know that fomoing into pumps is a bad idea, always is. Usually.

I am tempted.

mfw Mobius is up next and nobody on Jow Forums will listen

Attached: MOBI-Logo.jpg (400x400, 13K)

it's okay, we're in this boat together. i've watched Stellar every day for the past month, and just sat on my hands. fuckmylife

>timing the market
kek

>twitter.com/IBMindustries/status/986251305663586304
Literally same. I sold stellar a week ago. What the fuck. do i buy in or what

RISE SNAKE, RISE! RISE AND SCORCH THE EARTH THAT IS KNOWN AS SHITTIER ALTS. IT'S TIME TO RISE TO #3 MARKETCAP! STELLAR 4356322 DOLARS BY EOY 2016 SCREENSHOT THIS

i'm listening, tell me

i honestly don't know lol, i'm telling myself to wait till the next correction-- but then, I'm asking myself what if that doesn't come... but then I tell myself, it has to. But, then I convince myself, this time might be different. So fuck, i'll do whatever you do

nah, don't buy in. it'll dump after the news

i really doubt, the news is anyway related to whatever is going on with Stellar. This news was just tweeted less than two days ago, Stellar has been chasing bulls the last month

EVERYTHING dumps. Everything.

Everything.

And if it doesn't, well XLM is great but it's not like it's the only coin going up these days, is it?

You have a high chance of losing your money when you buy something already pumped.

Go and look at something people aren't talking about currently like ADA or EOS - both will be going up again soon but neither are currently mooning today/last few days.

Anything like that is where you want to be parked and waiting.

> Go and look at something people aren't talking about currently like ADA or EOS - both will be going up again soon but neither are currently mooning today/last few days.
They are not currently mooning but ADA did +20% 2 days ago and EOS +40% a few days ago. It's perfectly normal they are not mooning now and are slightly retracing as people take profits. Nothing can go up forever

Indeed, got to catch them when they're down.

XLM is up 45% in a straight line so far, so it will have to drop at some point.

Probably

try 70%+ lol

heh, detective!

but true, central bank currency announced by the imf, my guess

Not that dude but they’re working on a decentralized Oracle and a dApp store that will allow for offchain data and cross chain payments and shit. Jed McCaleb advising, just dropped a Github update yesterday, pretty qualified team. Token sale ended Jan 19th which may explain why the hype died, unfortunate timing regarding the market cycle.

It’s either an easy 4x or a total failure lol but chart says if it isn’t dying it’s gotta be near bottom.

This has nothing to do with xlm... are you guys that delusional or just trying to make new bagholders??

I sell 20-30% of a coin when it moons and put it on a coin that has been going sideways. So far it has been a solid strategy, I caught the EOS pump, part of the ZIL pump, part of the ADA pump and now the XLM pump. I sold 30% of my XLM at 4200 sats and putting it on Ark.

Mobius is not a decentralized oracle. It's centralized.

Faggot

What should my sats sell line be? I'm thinking .0001