Lol biz, I fucking told you, why do you hate money?

Lol biz, I fucking told you, why do you hate money?

Attached: colossus-coin-xt.jpg (696x449, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with ur cancer coin.

Lmao stay poor pleb linkie

Still kicking myself for selling a bunch too early. I'm a weakhanded pleb. That 60 million wallet on Cryptopia just scares me too much.

It's crashing. No one wants buy out your heavy bag.

3.5 million reporting in

Lmao up 3x, goes down 10%
>Crashing
Kys and stay poor

The guy with the ~37 million wallet right now is the one to watch out for.

37 million isn’t a lot

It's down 20% and falling. Sweet pump and dump scam coin.

I held when i bought it @ 50, i sold at 25, rose to 30 ish and now crashing. Im happy i have half of my .1 btc back, might set rebuy at 15

Not in the grand scheme of things but he's been the one market dumping a few million at a time over the past few days. It's enough to put a damper on this rise anyway.

Le 20% xddddddddddds
Did you shit on your street today pajeet?

20% of the coins are now in master nodes.
The amount has gone up as is still growing.
Already went up by one since I took this screencap. People who buy these dumps most likely put those coins towards yet another MN.
Now this is a pretty hefty chunk of coins that aren't going to get suddenly dumped on the market.
Only dumping action we'll see is a bunch of people taking profits way too early and that's about it.
Team is active and getting results, coin is going to get to more exchanges and it gets more attention by the day.
This is an actual uptrend, not just a pump.
It's insane to sell at this point, especially if you got spooked by someone with couple of million coins taking profits on the way up.
Wait 6 months at least before selling your stacks, you'll be looking at completely different numbers then.

Attached: 4a5b2e36b7f16492c1b6170a033c5b0c.png (888x864, 46K)

>tfw only bought 300k

Attached: 1498261638132.jpg (395x310, 92K)

to whomever sold me your millions of CV2 on POSWallet last summer for way below 1 sat, I'll never forget you

I'm up 320% tho

why didn't i buy at 7 sats

coinsmarkets killed this shitcoin

I'm sorry for you loss. You'll only be able to afford Lambo Huracan instead of a McLaren when this hits 1$.
I wish I had great friends like that. We all need people like that in our lives.
It never died. Just held it down it for as long as they were able to dump their stolen coins, but also provided a great opportunity for people to get in before it recovered.
Now it's finally able to grow like it should.

10 000 000 for a MN? Thats 2,9btc per MN @ 29sats?

Pretty hefty price for a shitcoin

Can't kill the COLXmarines.

A damper on the rise is good. The faster you rise the harder you fall. Slow and steady is what we want.

This one is done move into ECA for the upcoming pump atomic swaps will bring

ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding
pls donate

Lmao literally a scam

Doesn't electra have some scammy origins? I can't even remember anymore.

i fucking knew it but i didnt get in at 7 sats

now its too late i guess