What are the best technical indicators? honestly everything i've looked at is totally uselss, MA crossovers...

what are the best technical indicators? honestly everything i've looked at is totally uselss, MA crossovers, MACD crossovers, rsi etc none of them can be used to consistently make money. its all subjective

is there such thing as a 'buy here, sell here' indicator or is it a pipedream?

Attached: candlesticks.jpg (701x394, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2014/05/28/theorums_3_simpson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twitter...
Insane selloffs followed by 2 hours or more of

It's astrology. None of it fucking works.

Learn how to interpret market sentiment and psychology on the candles. Specially on the 6h/12h/24h ones

Short to long ratios

here's the trick no one will tell you: some indicators lag more than others. so you can position them on top of each others for a basis of crossing and confirmations. Separate, yes, they are practically worthless. But, together... they're quite powerful.

Within 4-5 hours of 'normal' pricing it is very easy to predict crypto.
30 minute forecasts are predicted on my rig with 98.9% accuracy. standard deviation of less than 1% on mean of trades.

TA obviously works since bots can make gains.

heikin ashi

>so you can position them on top of each others for a basis of crossing and confirmations.

example?

Fisher Trigger
Balance On Volume
Itchy cloud

~~~~
FOR CERTAIN MARKET MAKER DRIVEN COINS LIKE XRP:

Accumulation & Distribution

>Thinks astrology doesn't work
Nothing more annoying than ignorant fucking brainlets who dismiss something without ever even looking into it. Kys.

Dont listen to the faggot fucks here who think they are big time from trading .01 btc on 100x
Your best friends will always be resistance levels and volume/supply/float
You have to literally go back to day one on the chart and observe its behavior, year,monthly,daily, this is whats gay about crypto

this

>muh moon alignment killed muh bitcorns

Attached: 1521558854513.png (403x448, 53K)

theregister.co.uk/2014/05/28/theorums_3_simpson/

Simpson’s paradox is a well-known and well-studied problem and whilst it had been identified previously, it was a British statistician who brought it to prominence with this (warning: PDF) 1951 paper**. And – quite worryingly – you might encounter Simpson’s Paradox more often than you think, according to Marios G Pavlides and Michael D Perlman

I would say Divergences on the 1/4/6 hour are almost foolproof.

Sounds interesting user. Please tell more.

I'm trying to understand what you're explaining user....

Attached: thread.jpg (700x543, 55K)

>simpson's paradox

Attached: DQme9Wky94CRdiqyN7LE1XtKw2V5KvHhPXfUfa9SNRGBLuD.png (960x762, 357K)

IMO candles and horizontal resistances but like it's not as simple as reading the book and buying the good candle and selling the bad one. I got so tired of getting rekt by playing engulfings that I directly started betting against them sometimes. Test shit and bet very little until something clicks and then improve it slowly.

Please be b8. Nice dub dubs

buy before things turn green
sell before they turn red
durpity dooooh

>Implying that during a solar eclipse, coins are not mooning 360x
The level of delusion impresses me

Modelling price evolution as a stochastic dynamic system and then integrating out the random walks using monte carlo simulations.

Attached: 1523598418139.jpg (400x505, 133K)

You're supposed to know what the indicators mean and make a decision based on that
Not "hurr durr its high time to sell"

Almost every coin is market maker driven, how do you tell apart the ones where accumulation/distribution works and the ones where it doesn't?