Why do they see themselves as white?

why do they see themselves as white?

Attached: 11003431-flags-of-the-pigs-portugal-italy-greece-spain-countries-of-the-euro-zone-with-the-worst-cri (1300x1068, 74K)

They are white

Because we gotta cope somehow

We are absolutely white

Attached: 959467136-103-kCDC-U2701720267372ID-6.jpg (620x350, 51K)

We don't.

I went to the market this morning. I carefully observed the people around me. Some were white, some black, some a middle way. An old woman had clear Scandinavian features, her husband was a bit darker. A beautiful girl who was selling fruit looked almost like a Turk, but she was well-dressed. The majority of people, except the elderly, had really nice teeth that looked clean. There was a North African guy standing alone, he didn't look very happy. A Sardinian cheese seller had olive skin; he was kind with my mum and offered me some free cheese. My mum is blond with blue eyes. Sadly I haven't inherited her eyes, but my cousins have. I think they're beautiful. A friend of mine is from Naples and has whiter skin than me, she can't get tanned in summer. Another one is half German (on his mother's side) but he doesn't like Germany a lot. My sister likes Asia though, she dreams about it. That's why she found a good-looking Chinese boyfriend. He hates China and wants to live here tho, haha.

It's just like this... in Mediterranean countries you can meet everyone.

>want to stay in the same category as slavs and anglos

i'd rather not

Northern Spaniards may be, but Portuese, Greek and Italians definitely aren't.

This

Attached: bc25bd989d1d1c9d8cf78d99980c9dbe.jpg (1272x774, 629K)

american poolish with a nip proxy

Northern spaniards are basically portuguese tho(galicians,asturians)

did chang has fucked your wife today?

He is Korean but born in Canada.

We don't. We're Southern European.

Attached: southern master race.png (420x420, 53K)

This

Attached: 1CA2B5D5-7350-4C8E-91DA-31ADC61DD53B.jpg (1024x1020, 201K)

this

Attached: 1490456385322.jpg (397x402, 69K)

White means Anglo-Saxon Protestant
so no

Ahhh this thread again.

t. araps&moors

Funny how nobody replied to my long post, which is the only one slightly meaningful in the thread

shut up nerd

We're trying to shitpost in peace here, logical posts are not welcome

>>>/new/

Shitalian and Poortugal and those Huns called the Spanish are all confirmed shitskins

your post was full of cheap rethoric and was substantially meaningless as the same thing can be said about literally any european country

T. Discount indian

how much for a smartphone battery replacement?

Why do shitskins think they can call us shitskins?

projecting