New Chainlink Info

Ok try and follow along. Where did Steve Ellis (Chainlink CTO), Dimitri Roche (Chainlink dev), and Alex Kwiatkowski (Chainlink dev) all work? PIVOTAL. Now check chainlink's github and see how many pivotal staff follows. It is obvious the Chainlink guys still are in contact with Pivotal.

Now here is where things get interesting. Pivotal just partnered up with apigee.

blogs.perficient.com/integrate/2018/04/12/apigee-and-pivotal-partnership-accelerates-value-for-apis/

Who else has Pivotal partnered with recently? None other than MULESOFT!

pivotal.io/platform/services-marketplace

There is a connection here 100%. Also, worth mentioning Apigee is a GOOGLE Company!

Also just for fun...this is weird...coincidence? - docs.sphereon.com/api/easy-blockchain/0.10/html

Attached: ChainLink-Logo.jpg (266x266, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

information-age.com/banking-apis-solve-legacy-conundrum-123471470/
docs.sphereon.com/api/easy-blockchain/0.10/html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if big

Found this last night

Attached: CD8E718E-8B28-4FD0-BA81-4837F17C7DAB.png (1125x2436, 849K)

oh ffffffff

information-age.com/banking-apis-solve-legacy-conundrum-123471470/

Why aren’t you all in chainlink????

we are bruh. we got our tickets. just waiting for the eventual launch.

>if True:
> big

Question .. last night or early this morning saw some posts about possible announcements this friday from Sergey. Anymore come out today while I was away regarding that info? Is it bs or does it appear it may be legit?

Bullshit I think to be honest. I seen them too, it's just one guy spamming at the quietest time of day.

Happy to be proven wrong though

>tfw all in since pre SIBOS

People had may as well just give up fudding at this point

serious the use of the term chainlink for a very similar service too - docs.sphereon.com/api/easy-blockchain/0.10/html

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT LADS
GET ME 50cc OF ALL CAPS COPYPASTA STAT

Attached: americanpsycholink.webm (640x480, 3M)

This

The elder marines will be true legends
>tfw block 475

>chainlink dominates the market for decentralized oracles
>used everywhere
>millions of jobs replaced
>price: $0.44

who's making the new memecube?

Attached: Apigee_logo.svg.png (1200x413, 40K)

nigga the game hasn't even started yet. you still have multiple innings left. kek

Ya they watched it burn to 0.15$ usd. Real smart.

Do people say that about guys that bought BTC at $3 because they had to watch it burn to $0.80?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

YOU ARE A MANIAC

HOLY FUCK, We are going to MAKE IT

You guys are bragging how you got dumped on during sibos. It’s objective that it was a pnd.

Ok, So give me reasons to trust you lar¶?

If he did WE are legion...

This isn’t even a larp it’s just basic connections that paint an interesting picture.

I agree it was a PnD back then, I think most people are bragging about being in the presale or ico. Also etherdelta after ICO had cheap LINK, lots of people loaded up. Either way take your negative PMS somewhere else Stacey, you’re dripping period blood on our carpet

block 492 here, it was painful to miss it by two minutes back then. but it was an experience, a very important one

Attached: 1520969182865.png (400x400, 181K)

BROTHER

Proof or kys

larp

>marrying your coins

I couldn’t give two fucks about proving I was in the ICO to anons

>Spending time shitting up a thread on an obscure canadian dairy farmer advice forum

Reconsider your life choices

Attached: 834834C5-4A25-4287-B2CA-BB8E2C511F4B.png (400x350, 82K)

i'm actually shaking as i read this

all in for the singularity...

more meaningless bullshit then

how many you holding? you sounds depressed

I literally am

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-183510_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 527K)

Can't be this easy to make it, I mean all the signs are there but the thing hasn't pumped yet, no one is aware of it. You can just become a member of the 1% with just a few clicks.
Whatever it is I'm 100% linker since a week ago.

Attached: 1518068226364.jpg (725x683, 49K)

pass that shit

That's when we went in balls deep & why we're still way in front & never ever fucking selling.

Attached: serg.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

never fucking selling dude
actually I'm buying more every day

what sort of computer should I get for running a node

Fixed

Attached: PicsArt_04-18-07.08.26.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Attached: ldsfusf7349uoh.gif (480x270, 77K)

kek

Kek. We’ll look back on these days and wonder why we didn’t buy another 45 linkies instead of spending $10 on a pint

>tfw I’m drinking a $45,000 pint

English new speak. API mean?

Not another one. Already? We just had a larp that made us read a 20 page PDF on how blochain can slash the manufacturing trust tax

link to thread pls

>2 likes
No we aren't lol

bought at .66

am i gonna make it

That's simply impossible. A node is gonna pay a shit ton of passive income. Price is determined by actual usage of the network. Sergey is literally a genius for realizing this.

It is that easy because of blessed Sergey. He is giving everyone plenty of time to accumulate. Including his clients.
Sergey doesn’t want it to pump yet, not while he is networking hard. He can leverage the cheap token price in his efforts, because he can promise a big return on any tokens they acquire to support the network.

>Price is determined by actual usage of the network.
Because the more api calls the more fees you can collect or because the more link that will be locked up in nodes?

>Can't be this easy to make it
This isn't easy for a lot of people. They are overthinking it and selling because they convinced themselves it can't be real. They aren't buying because they think it's a meme and don't bother actually connecting the threads and doing the research because it's too much work. Having faith and holding on through the dumps knowing you have a golden ticket is a lot harder than it seems. Holding on through the price increase is going to be even harder. It won't be as easy as you think it is.

both
also, some will be locked up by liquidity providers and companies who want to hold it for speculative reasons (buy low, use when price is higher to save costs).

AHHHHHHH DO I BUY MORE NOW OR WAIT FOR THE GIANT BARTENING IT LOOKS SO OBVIOUS IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN REEEEEEE

I followed this anons breadcrumb and found this, plus some more juicy stuff... I'm so glad to be this deep in juicy linkies

Attached: IMG_6033.png (750x1334, 336K)

It's super fucking hard to get a handle on chainlink if you don't already have a good grasp of smart contracts or crypto tech in general.
If you don't code it's hard to figure out if the oracle problem is an actual problem or just a load of waffle.
Takes time.
And memes.

Attached: linkies.png (520x390, 510K)

>they think it's a meme
you don't know what meme means.

>salesforce bought mulesoft for 6 billion
>mulesoft is now tweeting about using API’s to allow Legacy systems to leverage new tech.
>this is almost exactly where ChainLink is useful
>Sergey has tweeted Salesforce CEO directly, and Dimitri Roche sold his company Loop and Tie to salesforce

Who gives a fuck about twitter autist hype, the meat of the message is that ChainLink is poised to spearhead this all as an essential middleware product

Attached: EFE30446-BCE6-4308-B520-CECFFBAE9CC2.png (1048x1034, 892K)

By that logic you should stop buying any food and paying rent or bills because you will be 1000x poorer otherwise

Yes I do. I'm responding to one now.

Also, when there are millions or billions of API calls every day, there will be a lot of tokens circulating quickly between contract users, liquidity providers and nodes. If you want to do math, I'm pretty sure you can relate increasing circulation of a fixed or deflating currency to higher prices. derivative of changing supply and demand kind of shit

Steve, Dimitri, and Alex all worked at pivotal at the same time. They are a tight knit group that have been working with major companies and apis for a long time. The puzzle pieces are starting to really fit. I am going to deep dive more later tonight.

please share your work user

Attached: 1518538593202.jpg (1920x1080, 797K)

>another episode of chainlink struggling to stay in the top 100

I want off this shitty ride.

Only if you hold 66666 stinkers

Increased circulation is related to lower prices

no you don't dumb dumb.

I'm the user who posted about Sergey team at firstmark. Well done anons. Hope to hear more about what you find. We are all in this together.

Hey you lazy bitch thanks for the tip.
What's so big about his firstmark team?

I love how investing in chainlink requires linking together disparate info to put the pieces of the puzzle together

those who can link the info deserve to moon with link. it was written in the stars

checck please

asking you both for the sake of clarity, are you making a distinction between circulating supply and circulation?

Witnessed. Kek deliver us the answer

>being this dumb.
how about increased demand for a finite resource?

Firstmark capital is no joke in the venture capital space. As an intern Sergey moved his way up in the ranks immediately to an associate position which is typically unheard of in traditional finance (ib, vc, pe). My guess is that he had great work ethic, good vision in what startups could be successful and which ones would fail easily. We all know he used that to leverage his way to creating a POC for swift obviously. Some other user a few weeks ago told me that he was also tight with one of his professors who also worked at first mark. Anyway long story short, look at how proficient the first mark capital staff was (during Sergeys time there) and also look at the credentials they have and experience they have. These are some of the brightest minds in the Venture capital space.

Also this debunks the philosophy major meme as if he were some stoner hippie that just wanted to coast through college.

>2000 links hodl since last year
>negative bank account
will I make it?

Attached: 1519188047668.png (752x758, 226K)

Is 50k enough to make it? Desperately hoping this formation completes so I have one last chance to get in on the floor

Attached: 1523847419522.png (1150x816, 75K)

Here are some of the credentials of current staff at first mark just as an FYI.

Attached: 09FAF0D2-C71F-45CE-A52B-7639F7BD81FC.png (750x1334, 192K)

So just to be clear, we're all sitting here with out dicks in our hands waiting for the gigabart to complete?

seems like it. sentiment here will say so and you are among the top holders with that amount. i'm in pretty deep too. i'm in the camp that has a hard time believing something this good exists and is just ripe for the taking. the future of smart contracts is trading at 45 cents a token right now. how can this be real?

People said the same about vitalik in 2015. They thought he was some Russian slav methhead who just got lucky in the space by working at bitcoin magazine. Everyone thought ethereum was a scam

460k JNT
45k LINK

$7k debt on credit card
$7k owed to Uncle Sam for 2017, due in four months
$5k needed to help Mom move in a couple months
$12k for helping a friend with tuition in August
$3k/mo living expenses

But
$1.5k currently in bank account
$6k/mo salary
$3k/mo company stock, that I can sell every quarter

Want to get to 100k chain link but also have at least 450k JNT.

Somebody help me budget this, my LINK stack is dying.

I keep saying this but I think the partnership drop for LINK will be bigger than ethereums EEA moment in 2017 when everyone found out they were collaborating with 25 different corporations

we are either getting scammed or we are unbelievably early to the party. playing pot odds, the potential upside is worth the risk here. i hope you know what you're talking about user

You've never said that before but I think the partnership drop for ChainLink will be bigger than Ethereums EEA moment in 2017 when niggers found out they were collaborating with 25 different corporations

This is what I'm praying for lol

I agree, it seems too good to be true. It sounds ridiculous just going over the story of how I ended up here. I can't visualize it happening to me of all people

go 100% link and hodl

>460k JNT
Uh

getting wage cuck check tomorrow. grabbing another 1200 of link.

LINK is Jow Forums crack, plain and simple.

>Plausible but overly technical use case that makes people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible relationships between coin creators and an existing industry that make people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible "industry insider" LARPers who come to Jow Forums to divulge SECRETZ, which convinces the aforementioned wannabe-smartypantses that they're part of something revolutionary that has flown under the radar so far

Truth is, the decentralized oracle problem doesn't have a market yet, and won't for many years.

We're at a phase where smart contract adoption will happen regardless of centralized/decentralized oracles, because smart contracts solve several existing business problems. No one gives a fuck whether their oracle is centralized or decentralized yet, and when Linkies realize they're investing in the crypto equivalent of the Sega Dreamcast, LINK will dump faster than anything you've ever seen.

The Wojaks will be delicious.

Nice pasta. I've seen better tho.

thank you. i found a lot
congrats u got 1 of em

Attached: IMG_6073.jpg (719x1280, 147K)

Where do you think link price will be eoy?

CxkAXE

“The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.”
― C.S. Lewis

Attached: oracle linkg.jpg (700x975, 396K)

>make 9k/mo
>has credit card debt
>helping a friend pay tuition
nigger wtf, just stop spending on dumb shit and don't pay some roastie's tuition you cuck.