On my way home I saw numerous teslas, BMWs, Mercedes, and other luxurious cars literally every second or third car

>On my way home I saw numerous teslas, BMWs, Mercedes, and other luxurious cars literally every second or third car

How the fuck do the richfags in this area have so much money? What am I missing? Why am I wagecuck making minimum wage while they transport themselves in style.

Attached: PBb5kof.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>work at German company
>everyone has some gigantic Mercedes
>one guy has some RS6 avant
>drive Toyota Yaris yourself

they probably commit credit card fraud

the only time i've ever seen a ferrari was in edmonton

But they're not black

Literally 1 Ferrari and multiple Porsche's parked in the building from my wagecuck job.

Bump.

I have never seen any of these cars in real life and live in one of the richest areas of Porto Alegre.

Attached: YAHdlnD.png (634x768, 15K)

1 of my neighbours is a billionaire and 8 are multimillionaires. A lot of people in my area drive RRs, Teslas, Porsches etc.
Feel like a third-worlder when I drive past them in my 10 year old bimmer

>tfw live in Manhattan
I know the feeling OP. To get an idea of how bad it is around here, the people I work for are the kind who openly dismiss Maseratis as being the "cheap" alternative

Attached: 149945622148.jpg (300x250, 13K)

I have mercedes :)

Literally makes me want to cry

Why do I have to live my best years in pain while richfags enjoy life?

i saw a ferrari 488 last week in tel aviv, probably the most expensive car i'd seen here
he was sitting in traffic on the highway :)

It's called leasing

So people lease $150k cars with bad income? I doubt it

With average income

Keep in my mind that lots of people see cars as a status symbol so they spend all their money on their cars while they live in squalor

The lease for a $150k car would be several thousand dollars a month. No one is doing that with an average income unless they sleep in it too.

Because they probably either lease it, or they are buying it with daddy's money, made from exploting factory workers in China.

It's like 90% white area they're not Chinese. Explain this.

Not necessarily, I'm not leasing but I recall the rate being less

If everyone in your neighborhood has a luxury car and you don't, how is it you can afford to live there in the first place?

Because it's my parents home

Probably all work in law, finance, or medicine