COINBASE LISTING RUMORS

Does anybody else think it might be a possibility that these pumps are due to inside information about the eventual Coinbase listings?

These three ERC20 projects are heavily rumored to be some of the first tokens listed on Coinbase. They've been steadily pumping all day. BAT had a nice little bit of news drop today but nothing extreme.

Is it possible that insiders are accumulating? Is the Coinbase announcement coming soon?
Disclaimer: I'm a BAT holder.

Attached: coinbase listings.png (1149x185, 26K)

Of course it is. Just look at ZRX.

BAT will be one of the first ERC20s on coinbase, we dont need to worry about that.

Its just a matter of when

So isn't it money in the bank to be accumulating these coins right now? ZRX does sound like a shoe-in too. If I had more money to blow it'd be on these 4 ERC20 projects right here.

REQ is going on coinbase b4 this shit gtfo pajeet

Also Monero.

BAT will be listed. The token that will be listed that people are unaware of is QASH.

any coin that olaf carlsson-wee mentioned will be on coinbase at some point

The Brave/Dow Jones Media partnership is fuckin huge. It might not mean much to you because youre retarded but it def matters to people with money.

coinbase's most recent announcement included the information that there are no listings soon, since none of them meet their standards

you could clearly tell theres no listings for at least 6 months until we get more regulations/approvals from those up high

I believe so. I currently am currently holding literally a three way split with ZRX, BAT, and OMG.

coinbase isnt going to add chink scams like mithril

BAT is a 100% lock tho

No need to get upset my man, I know it's a big deal. I'm saying it's not huge news in comparison to a Coinbase listing.

>imho it will be bitcoin cash

Attached: HcT37.png (1920x1080, 84K)

bat is literally the dumbest token out there

jesus all your posts are complete trash.

xrp

mithril, augur no chance.
OMG will be first then maybe BAT ZRX

I’m 60% xrp and I know it isnt going on any time soon. Be real

Attached: FEB333F5-9979-4D89-BA8A-4B3358BCE66D.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

Monero should have been added ages ago.

Coinbase commerce is powered by Req.

I really like the concept of BAT, but what incentive do users have to purchase it, besides being a good samaritan? They aren't planning on charging for the software, as far as I'm aware.

Attached: 1515717313541.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Only real application of BAT is that Brave Browser directly supports it

Why augur no chance?

Next listing is btcp.

Screenshot this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-214223.jpg (1079x799, 555K)

augur is just an unscalable aeternity

BAT 100% will make coinbase within the year

What the fuck is mithril? And why did it moon from 10 mil market cap to 300 mil? Somebody please fucking explain this shit to me

KIN ;)

good question

the coin that is getting into coinbase is in that image but is not the one you think lol

For now

It’s QASH.

Mithril isn't even an ERC20 token, you fucking moron

You do know the anything above 1$ defeats the purpose of Chainlink meme comes from the BAT whitepaper right?

Yeah QASH will be listed, do some research

World Book about to go live in beta, GDAX will be part of the World Book (3 U.S exchanges confirmed).
The world book will help EVERY EXCHANGE to complete against Binances market share.
QASH will be a trading pair for everything listed on the World Book so you would assume it will grow in popularity this year (5% fee reduction for trading with QASH).

Can’t wait for this year to play out

What about GNT??