Get in here !

Get in here !

Attached: 1526603376854.png (1734x1184, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39FX2J-BOAU
youtube.com/watch?v=-3zuZt5Twlg
youtube.com/watch?v=7_6I0LRBOH8
youtube.com/watch?v=NLPyySN9Czw
youtube.com/watch?v=tv-N3cZ2KPk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlYrzn3Mx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=zbg2uoAs4vw
youtube.com/watch?v=SEveH3HBDHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>france
>med

we are med and a little bit of nord

I am a Greek

They're AhMED

hi

Reply from other thread to you probably

Southern and northern Sweden have a completely different nature so it felt like moving to different country when I moved south.

MED

Attached: Nordmed.jpg (900x645, 117K)

>go to Stockholm
>90% of the people are darker than me
wtf

Sir i believe you are neither med or nord please leave this thread

really ?
i believe the north is more snowy right ?

I want to visit France once.

Attached: 1521828169463.jpg (700x925, 107K)

A new thread! yes I love these threads

Attached: LatinMasterRace.jpg (1000x514, 282K)

You've never been here have you?

t. Stockholmer

glad you enjoy it !

No. It was Copenhagen actually but there are no danes itt and I wanted a reply.

Attached: 1526647517866.jpg (249x249, 15K)

northern swedish forests are coniferous while southern parts have more broad-leaved trees

I love these threads

Attached: americans.png (841x513, 122K)

funny it is the exact opposite in france !

Did you know that Latin was our official language until the 19th century?
Only priests and intellectuals actually spoke it, though.

Attached: Fernando_Martinez.png (1451x1800, 1.3M)

Based fakeposter

really ?
what are the origin of the croatian language ?

Yeah down here there is no winter, it is more like autumn.

You little rascal.

Honestly Croatia is fucking based

pretty neat !

Do meds have any particular drinks of alcoholic nature that have a certain reputation? The kind of nature that it tastes awful but people still drink it and it fucks you up worse than a car crash? Just wanna know.

Vid and pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=39FX2J-BOAU

Attached: Gambina (1).jpg (1600x1050, 192K)

Greetings. I just ate some pasta.

I am going to make omelett with salami in it.

Occitania is med and the rest of France is celto-germanic, I think they qualify

based spain

Well, it's a pretty general Slavic language. The core of our grammar and writing comes from Ljudevit Gaj's "Kratka osnova horvatsko-slavenskoga pravopisaňa", one of the most important works of hrvatski narodni preporod (preporod basically means 'renaissance', 'resurrection') in the 19th century. It was based on the štokavski (shtokavian) dialect of Slavonia. Beside grammar and vocabulary, he also codified our writing, with the ideal that each word be pronounced the same way it is written. For that purpose he imported some Czech letters, such as č (tch), to match the pronunciation. Of course, the written language evolved with further linguists to accomodate the spoken lamguage better in time, so some imported signs were changed to multiple-letter signs (nj, lj). The vocabulary is very old and a modern Croat would barely understand it.
It is a very difficult language to learn, regarding grammar. For instance, we have 7 cases (nominativ, genitov, dativ, akuzativ vokativ, lokativ, instrumental), where Germans, for instance, have only 4. There are several rules for declension and changing of words in different cases. But it is a great language. I'm studying philosophy, and its flexibility of expression and word-creation is much greater than in, say, English. It is more like German in that regard, which, while it sounds repulsive, is rightfully 'the' language of non-ancient philosophy. I'm learning German, and the amount of similarly constructed words surprised me. For example, 'Vorstellung' is constructed in the same way as 'predstava', 'Bestimmung' as 'odredba' and many more examples.
I will take French classes next semester because your language is beautiful and some of my favourite bands are from France. I'm a big francofile, honestly.

You are surprisingly honest, thank you italianon

Nice. Are you the Maltese user who was feeling depressed earlier? If so, I hope you're feeling better now man

Thank fren

Attached: 1526140617890.jpg (785x644, 51K)

thank you for the post !

what are your favorite French band ?
also in french there are gender for all of our words for example la biére (the beer) is feminine but le vin (the wine) is masculin ! i've heard it was difficult for foreigner to memorise all the things

Different kinds of rakija (travarica, šljivovica etc.). Rakija is, let's say, an acquired taste. Mostly it's strong and very repulsive. It will fuck you up, if you can stomach it. I admire old Zagorci. They down that as if it was apple juice.
I'm from Dalmatia, though, which is predominantly wine country. My grandfather often ferments cherry liquor and walnut liquor for the family on the terrace. We actually have several barrels stored at the village, if I'm not mistaken. Nowhat is to die for. I need to ask him to show me the process when I come there for summer.

Post music.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3zuZt5Twlg

Thank you. Yes it's me, I'm the Maltese resident on Jow Forums. Well this stuff just doesn't come and go that easy, you know? But let's not talk about that again.

>el mostro
kek. Here's some Maltese metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_6I0LRBOH8

I listen to Peste Noire, Alcest and Neige's old project, Amesoeurs. I also sometimes listen to Quebecois Forteresse.
What are your favourite French bands? I like many different genres.
>in french there are gender for all of our words for example la biére (the beer) is feminine but le vin (the wine) is masculin ! i've heard it was difficult for foreigner to memorise all the things
Oh, we have the same thing. Nouns come in three genders; male (ovaj čovjek - this man, ovaj automobil - this car), female (ova žena - this woman, ova stolica - this chair) and neutral (ovo dijete - this child, ovo sunce - this sun).

>Peste Noir
kek the fan of peste noir in france have a reputation to be edgy braindead antifa ""hunter""
but it's just rumours

for metal i listen to Ultra Vomit
youtube.com/watch?v=NLPyySN9Czw

and i listen to french rap too ! do you want some reccomendation ?

>tfw half-Portuguese half-Dane and living in time for these threads to becoming regular

Attached: 1526398767756.jpg (211x238, 8K)

What is nordmed snusing ?
me pic related

Attached: offroad extreme.png (458x458, 243K)

Not portion. Röda Lacket lös.

>kek the fan of peste noir in france have a reputation to be edgy braindead antifa ""hunter""
It makes perfect sense, they are as edgy as it gets. But I have a big soft spot for them. They make great music, and were actually one of the bands that got me into metal.
>and i listen to french rap too ! do you want some reccomendation ?
Of course. I should be home in about an hour, so I'll be able to listen to them then.
Our hip-hop scene has one group that's 'legendary', so to speak. That 's TBF. There's been a new wave of hip-hop since around 2010 that started with Dječaci. They are often shat upon, which is the guilt of some of their commercially popular songs, but I like them a lot and will post some songs when I come home.

Hello I'm 100% med

There is a half-Portugese half-Swedish user too. Interesting

Bless you man

Layun?

Attached: 1452154534324.png (250x250, 42K)

>Brotugal

And Portuguese people used usually stay with their own. Only now recently have they started getting with other Euros.

I didn't sneeze.

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

I want to get hammered with a Nord bro and chase Med and Nord girls alike.

Attached: 1517864551067.jpg (600x600, 24K)

I want to partake in this

Attached: 1479303728734.png (1328x764, 122K)

Any comfy scenery in Portugal? I would love to hike in Spain and Portugal. I have hiked in small mountain villages on Mallorca, that's pretty much all I've seen of Spain though sadly

Tons of it. Northern Portugal is great for that for example. Gerês.

Lets do it!

tfw half danish half greek mongrel

Bow down, meds

Attached: 5D1F348D-9DF1-4073-BD45-BC3C61C743ED.jpg (1000x726, 325K)

I'd bow down to a qt Swede giantess desu.

*allies with you and helps you wreck the Catholics despite being a catholic*

based (you)'s hunter

Das rite

Attached: 502F6595-8271-41FC-A1CF-F1CD6A93A7A3.jpg (676x848, 861K)

Please, do send me a qt giantess from Sweden. Name your price.

Good thread

I'm going to that one day desu. Flights are not that expensive.

Attached: Capture.png (633x700, 52K)

>stockholm
Skåne > stockholm

It's the airport :3

Also Northern Portugal > rest of Portugal.

Attached: 1500133358014.png (785x757, 120K)

You could also fly to copenhagen airport and then take the train to Sweden.

Wait, so Britain, northern France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc. - we're not allowed in?

It's a great country. Not as good as Britain, of course, but it's probably the second best nation in Europe.

Their weather is usually better than ours for one thing. It is a very nice country to visit.

No.

I'm from northern France but I'm posting anyway :)

same

Attached: 1513627933315.jpg (220x229, 6K)

You're a mix of two desu, if you behave I don't see why not.

Hell Austrians and Bavarians are Northern Meds Larping as Germanics.

Dane surfing in portugal atm. Pretty nice, colder than denmark rn though

Attached: IMG_20180518_205554.png (1080x801, 1.59M)

Gonna find you and make you drink Sangria.

Attached: 1522604232901.png (640x640, 14K)

Nooooo D:

fish is pretty good here, but I tried bacalhau, and I don't like way you cook cod, sorry

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Good lad

Or should I say: c'est bon, mon ami

Thanks oldest ally

Greeks are latin now

Attached: american intellectuals 2.png (481x177, 13K)

>and I don't like way you cook cod, sorry

Attached: 1452161152658.jpg (378x395, 18K)

Tried Fransisenha or however you spell it as well. Probably one of the most disgusting things I ever had.

I like your wine and waves though

>Tried Fransisenha or however you spell it as well. Probably one of the most disgusting things I ever had.

Attached: 1452161156257.jpg (500x441, 18K)

What is going on guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=tv-N3cZ2KPk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlYrzn3Mx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=zbg2uoAs4vw
youtube.com/watch?v=SEveH3HBDHM
Here's a few, you might like them.

bump?

I SEE YOU

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 281K)

We're playing hide and seek in the forest?

hmm

Indeed.

He's probably 1/4 med and 1/4 nord, the other half being divided between ashkenazi jew and subsaharan africa

ouzo, tsipouro

han söt