I'm getting nervous. it's been almost 3 days without a crash. should i tether?

i'm getting nervous. it's been almost 3 days without a crash. should i tether?

Attached: nbqixw27k5vy.jpg (480x641, 35K)

no user, we going up.

Outsider here. Were going down.

Someone who cashed out a month ago here. Shits a dead cat bounce.

Yes. So that right after you do, soros can pump btc to 9k.

Attached: 1522728290234.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I made that mistake when BTC went from 8k to 12k and i tethered saving 8 grand could have had 10. Hold

but think about all the money you could've made by perfectly timing the market!!

Bitcoin CEO here. We're going plaid.

Well, I also sit in cash for some weeks. But maybe I am just deluded if I think it goes down again. Missing out everything is much harder desu. I just hope another crash comes, since I never fomo into green, even though the are lasting for DAYS, which is annoying.

>deluded

how can tether still be around? they never provided any proof that they actually have the 2 billion USD that they say they do. and it's against their terms of service for anyone in USA to own Tether.

have anyone ever actually tried exchanging their tether for usd in paper money like they claim that you can?

Attached: al.jpg (800x600, 34K)

Who gives a fuck, apparently people believe they can exchange it for something else that is valueable.

guess im asking why people believe it.

some day there will be a video of someone breaking into Tether's vault and it will be proven to be completely empty. maybe there's a small pile of 1 million USD in the corner.

i cant even begin to imagine the panic that will happen when people suddenly cant trade their Tether for anything. holding any amount of Tether is complete gambling.

Attached: al2.jpg (634x852, 372K)

Keep telling that to yourself user.
But it wont make you feel better once you realise its not true

You mean everything would gain absurd amounts if suddenly 300m need to be untethered because demand is higher than supply?

We're waiting

I havent bought back either. Lets see if the bulls can take the 50ma on the daily.

dont know what you mean, tether would drop from 1 USD in value to 0 USD in value instantly. the whole point in tether is that you're not dealing with a crypto currency, you're dealing with tokens that represents real paper money.

Attached: aint trifling.jpg (400x300, 83K)

Nervous aswell
I don't feel safe when everything is green

Attached: 1518080654138.jpg (804x802, 85K)

All i need is one more crash and I'm set, I got the money ready to buy and everything

Neither did your bank show you they had money when you took that loan.
Digits appeard and you believed.
Same here.
Link $1k eoy.

Imagine if this was the last crash sub 10k or even sub 20k. Good luck though!

kek this topic
don't you see, 99.9% of neets are waiting for price to drop. capitulation is OVER, time to get on the train

ludicrous

>tether represents real money

Attached: 1374560143841.jpg (451x389, 19K)

Right now it is because of the reason that Bitfinex pays 1$ for 1 tether. That can change any moment though.

I have some money in coins
But also sold some BTC into tether
waiting to buy in cheaper
SELL SELL SELL SELL
WHY IS IT NOT BARTING

oh, the tether FUD army is unleashed again

it's the entire premise of tether and the very reason it never leaves 1 USD value more than a few cents

Attached: lord of war.jpg (1340x2000, 666K)

>tether
I hate you tether fags.

Just capitalize your gains with USD and pay your taxes.

waiting for the macro bart, am i a brainlet?

Attached: 1524099788735.png (1150x816, 75K)

buy % is as high as january bullrun! i tethered

Attached: 2018-04-19 13_26_07-TurtleBC - Professional Cryptocurrency Trading System.png (1226x435, 32K)

We're about to go down right now

Just tether 50% of your btc or a portion that way you play both sides it's not that hard dudes

Inb4 this is the big dead cat bounce before the unironic panic down to 2000, what if we ain't seen nothin yet?

Attached: 1515436196202.jpg (236x350, 11K)

be greedy when others are fearful