Which sub-million marketcap coin just partnered with a 200+ million marketcap coin...

Which sub-million marketcap coin just partnered with a 200+ million marketcap coin? You prolly don't know which one and prolly wont make an easy 3x... Already up over 35 percent today lol idiots

Attached: Ubu_Trump_798.jpg (798x686, 103K)

>scams partner now with each other
Crypto truly is amazing

no scamming here lol but believe what you want more cheap coins for me ;)

this

the usual trait of dying shitcoins are partnerships with their like. also masternodes.

the coin had a high of like 4-5 mill marketcap and now its barely 1 million in marketcap... The partnership hasn't been officially released by the larger currency. This is literally huge news for a smaller market cap coin and only few know about it but ok lol almost up 40 percent on the day :)

actually the partnership is a legit one and one coin needs other coins because they are a universal wallet/exchange hint hint

if you knew the circumstances of the partnership you'd agree but all good

No one cares you emoji posting faggot :)

Are you going to give us the coin or just sit there all smug?

awwwww whats wrong you a wage cuck whose so broke and insecure they call other people faggets behind a computer screen? wow you must have huge penis

If you wanted more cheap coins you wouldn't be telling Jow Forums about it you retarded pajeet bagholder.

ok so an ethos airdrop? just give the name and stop being a little cockmuncher ";)"

more cheap coins ? lol I have plenty/ generate plenty. Just want the coin to succeed but don't want any dumb pajeeters ....fuckin XB8trl3ng just gave you a hint

if you email me ill tell you

whats your email

Just screencapped as one of the most desperate and cringe shill attempts of all of biz. This is going in my shill folder right beside that fucking syscoin amazon comparison autismo poster.

Attached: (you).png (1804x1360, 400K)

hhahha aww tiny penis got you mad ;) :0 :P :D enough emojis? =] stay broke, stay angry my friend

[email protected]
If serious, I also have a nice coin for you and we can talk some crypto

protip: you're bad at this
also saged

Op seriously kys

I'm dead :(

I'm bad at a lot of things butttt investing in coins that make me money ehhhhhh not so much

sent homie

LaLa World is partnered with Ethos and a lot of other white-label partnerships for their wallet will be released soon
if you don't load up on under 4 cents at coss before it hits another exchange, you should buy some verge

Alright man, check yours

id rather eat twenty buckets of fat bastards corn infested shit then invest in verge

Appreciate the info. we'll update each other

thanks for not being a dickwad like all these other spitfucks

You know it bro. Stay salty Jow Forums

can you check your e-mail ?

Fucking kill yourself, asap

>acting like 3x is good gainz

kys OP. worst shill ever

>more cheap coins for me ;)
>more cheap coins ? lol I have plenty/ generate plenty. Just want the coin to succeed